Our Geraldine [memorial profile]

Have I Entered My 6th IM?

Our Geraldine [memorial profile]

Note from Janet: In a bit of synchronicity, I came across this session buried in an old archive just yesterday, and was surprised to find it had never been posted on this site in the forums, where it can be discussed. (It is included in the Study Library, where no discussion is possible.) This morning I read a session that indicated someone had entered the 6th IM, and I realized that this session is important to post asap because Michael indicates an interesting thing about the 6th IM: it can be started and stopped. [P.S. Geraldine DID make it to the get-together in Seattle. She died in January 2016.]

This material was originally posted by Geraldine on January 26, 2015.

January 26, 2015

GeraldineB:
Hello, Michael 🙂

I'm going to be inquiring on a range of topics that all are part of the same subject: my health.

I realize that some of my phrasing may seem to call for “prophecy,” and that probabilities are going to be the “best” result.

First of all, let's start with: Have I begun my 6th Internal Monad? And, if I have, how much realistic conscious choice with Essence do I still have in terms of how long it lasts?

MEntity: Do you think you have completed your 5th?

GeraldineB:
You've said that I have -- a couple of years ago in an OMW

And, yes, I do feel I have.

MEntity:
Do you think you have?

We see your response now.

We asked this because it is one thing for us to inform you of where you might be in your rites of passage, and quite another to know where you are in your rites of passage.

GeraldineB: I've made some profound changes in my thinking and behavior over the past several years.

MEntity:
That is due in great part to your launch into Transcendence from the 5th.

You did not collapse.

And no, your 6th Internal Monad has not begun.

There are symptoms in place for this, but that is not unusual. Several rounds of symptoms can come and go before one launches into the actual passage.

Even the profound and permanent diagnosis of a terminal illness is not necessarily a launch into the 6th Internal Monad.

GeraldineB: oh . . .would you elaborate?

MEntity:
It CAN be, and often is, but in modern cultures with treatments and management, a diagnosis is no longer linked to the start of the 6th Internal Monad.

It can be a peek at it, but not a launch into it.

You have been peeking off and on for years.

To know when one actually enters this passage can be difficult to discern until the 4th Stage of MANIFESTATION, showing up as PANIC or DYING.

GeraldineB: And, I'm definitely not there now.

MEntity:
The 6th Internal Monad is one of the only Internal Monads that can be started and then halted.

By "halted" we mean that it is not just a pause, or a great length of time within a Stage, but a complete reset.

GeraldineB:
remarkable

Due to choice?

MEntity:
This is only possible when passing through the first 3 Stages in the Positive Poles.

For example:

Imagine one receives a terminal diagnosis and this is clearly a path toward the acceptance of one's mortality and imminent death.

As part of those first 3 Stages, vast changes can be prompted in the psyche, diet, treatment of the mind/body, and a terminal diagnosis can reverse, or gain great stability to the extent that it may as well be reversed.

These are often seen as "miracles," but they are often a halting of the 6th Internal Monad.

And, yes, choice is entirely responsible.

HOWEVER. This is not to say that everyone can reverse a momentum.

And when a momentum through the 6th Internal Monad is not reversed, it is not a failure.

But if one is in the Positive Poles, moving forward toward Dying is not seen as failure anyway.

GeraldineB: I understand -- Death is a part of Life for all

MEntity:
For your 6th Internal Monad to launch, we think it would be associated with more conclusive information and less speculation, however sobering the speculation has already been.

We can continue to check with you and help validate its launch.

GeraldineB:
I'm sure I'll be asking again

Next, I've been zipping along in positive poles during this diagnostic period.

One extremely noticeable Personality change seems to be a great diminishment of my Chief Feature. Since I've been told that I was 1) Arrogance; 2) Arrogance; 3) Self-Dep, I've noticed that I was sliding into “softer softer,” but my visit to the hospital had some very unusual behaviors for me, such as a complete loss of sense of self and appearance. The intimacy of nudity with strangers disappeared.

Is this part of the Transcendence you mentioned?

MEntity:
Yes, Geraldine. It is one thing to have launched from the 5th in Transcendence, and quite another to see it in action. You have seen glimpses of this in your regular routines, but in your break from routine, and your move into extremely vulnerable scenarios, you get to see exactly just how far you have come.

This is often not realized to such an extent until Review. You wanted proof.

By "you," we mean from subconscious levels to Essence.

You truly have transcended and fulfilled your Task.

GeraldineB: And, it feels GREAT!

MEntity: It is not that you are a different person, by the way.

GeraldineB: No -- it just feels natural to me -- something I wouldn't have imagined

MEntity:
It is actually that this is you before the layers of experience piled on the defenses.

You have come home to you.

GeraldineB: I'm happy to know it's possible and can be a beacon for others.

MEntity: That may seem a rather cliche or glibly poetic phrasing, but it is entirely valid and relevant.

GeraldineB:
well, I don't tend to be gushy -- so it is the best I can do on short notice 🙂

Lastly, What are the probabilities that I will be able to travel to Seattle for a TLE Student group meetup in June? I realize my immune system may be severely compromised at that time due to chemotherapy or other treatments.

MEntity:
Geraldine, keep in mind that it is not a permanent state. It is a potential state. Just like every other. You can access it if you need it, and you may not need it or want it at times. You may "harden up" or snap to defense in familiar ways, but this will not mean you have lost access to that more transcendent state. It is just that you have reclaimed a facet of yourself that you can now access more easily.

It can be sustained for lengths of time, and even feel as if it is permanently your state, but it may change, and that is normal.

GeraldineB: thanks for the "warning" -- I am exceptionally open right now

MEntity:
This is helped by the Higher Moving Centered Year, as well.

As for probabilities for travel in June, we can only say it stands at 50/50 at this point. It is certainly not out of the question.

As for probabilities that a "meetup" will occur in some form or another is close to 90%.

GeraldineB: good -- others will be happy, too

MEntity:
Our students seem to be hooking directly into the Centering for this year in ways that are likely to be quite pivotal.

Many of our students will have unprecedented travels or major moves.

So it is a "good year" for this to be on your radar.

GeraldineB:
Plus, I've got CHOICE on my side 🙂

Plus, I think I'd like to surprise a doctor or two 🙂

How about a Cryptic Message from Essence?

MEntity: Our insight and responses today are not prognosis or diagnosis, and it is often very difficult to trump the momentum of one's body, but we do wish to convey that you have not received a "death sentence." We cannot predict, but we can say that you likely have plenty of time to still kick up some dust.

GeraldineB: My specialty 🙂

MEntity: MESSAGE: YOUR SKIN IS NOT WHERE OR WHEN YOU END

GeraldineB:
wonderful!!!

Thank you so much, Michael and Troy

MEntity:
Good day to all of you.

We will conclude here.

Goodbye, for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

AnnaD
5 hours ago, Our Geraldine [memorial profile] said:

GeraldineB: (selectively redacted for conciseness)

Next, I've been zipping along in positive poles during this diagnostic period.

One extremely noticeable Personality change seems to be a great diminishment of my Chief Feature. Since I've been told that I was 1) Arrogance; 2) Arrogance; 3) Self-Dep, I've noticed that I was sliding into “softer softer,” but my visit to the hospital had some very unusual behaviors for me, such as a complete loss of sense of self and appearance. The intimacy of nudity with strangers disappeared.

Is this part of the Transcendence you mentioned?

6 hours ago, Our Geraldine [memorial profile] said:

MEntity:
Yes, Geraldine. It is one thing to have launched from the 5th in Transcendence, and quite another to see it in action. You have seen glimpses of this in your regular routines, but in your break from routine, and your move into extremely vulnerable scenarios, you get to see exactly just how far you have come.

This is often not realized to such an extent until Review. You wanted proof.

By "you," we mean from subconscious levels to Essence.

You truly have transcended and fulfilled your Task.

which then lead to this. This made me tear up. 

5 hours ago, Our Geraldine [memorial profile] said:
6 hours ago, Our Geraldine [memorial profile] said:

MEntity:
It is actually that this is you before the layers of experience piled on the defenses.

You have come home to you.

GeraldineB: I'm happy to know it's possible and can be a beacon for others.

This is a gift. Thanks @Our Geraldine [memorial profile] and @Janet. This confirms so much of what I see when I am caring for an oncology patient, (who has 3 monthly if not more frequently staging "progression or remission of cancer check up" scans), and this is so beautiful and moving. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Susan A Flow

Wow, what a valuable piece of channeling!   Thank you Janet.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jeroen

Thank you @Janet for posting this. I love that cryptic message from Essence. "MEntity: MESSAGE: YOUR SKIN IS NOT WHERE OR WHEN YOU END"

• LIKE/LOVE 3