CurvyWords

Seeing 11:11

CurvyWords

Hey, does anyone here see number sequences and/or has Michael ever talked about this phenomenon? (Yes, I searched, nothing came up!) I've seen 1111 for years now, and dabbled briefly into the Urantia book after some google searches let me to websites tied to it. Found the whole thing weird and backed out swiftly BUT I continue to see the numbers. At this point I just figure it's my Essence or some Guide yelling woo-hoo and when I see it I wave and say "hey guys!" I'm a dork what else is new.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
5 minutes ago, CurvyWords said:

At this point I just figure it's my Essence or some Guide yelling woo-hoo and when I see it I wave and say "hey guys!" I'm a dork what else is new.

Heehee... I do that when I frequently just so happen to catch 11:16, my birthday  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

CurvyWords

@Bobby I just imagine my guides looking at me like..........why does she have to be like this.

Janet

Michael has spoken about this. Not 11:11 specifically, but the general concept of seeing numbers or other symbols seen repeatedly or with apparent synchronicity. If I can figure out how to find the session, I'll post the link.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Heidi
12 minutes ago, Janet said:

Michael has spoken about this. Not 11:11 specifically, but the general concept of seeing numbers or other symbols seen repeatedly or with apparent synchronicity. If I can figure out how to find the session, I'll post the link.

Here's a couple snippets from different sessions where Michael talks about this. There is one other I know about and am having trouble finding, but basically they mention picking a time on a clock for connecting to your Essence and see it appear often:

"<Barb> The numbers on the clock - 11:11 have become very significant to me but I don't know why - is it just for me or is this some kind of cosmic event?

MEntity: Many symbols that appear to be repetitive tend to give sentience a sense that they are "meaningful." The meaning of11:11 has taken on significance because of a larger portion of people placing significance on it, but before digital clocks, it was a simple reference for time. If you find it "strikes" something within you, it may be of importance to you to seek the larger context that created significance around this number.

<Barb> But I don't understand what that significance is.

MEntity: That is part of the fun. We do believe you may find significance in the teachings of a Mature Priest, a female. She has written and created a context for this number, giving some valid significance to it. We believe her "name" is Solara. Though we do not discount the validity of the created context for this number, it is personal and not a Global or universal truth."

Also found this:

"[MEntity] It is natural for imagination to find patterns, and then this must be navigated with intelligence to sort through which are valid. For example, there are many who feel that there is significance to a particular time seen on a digital clock when that is rarely the case. It simply happens that it is a pattern that you can extract from your experiences.

[MEntity] Some patterns are ignored because there is intelligence involved. For example, going in and out of your front door of your home is not a startling event of significance, even though it is far more likely a pattern of signifance and consistency than a digital clock read out.

[MEntity] And though a digital clock read out will never amount to more than an amusing synchronicity, many will impose mysterious significance upon it."

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet

Thanks @Heidi -- the first quote is the one I was remembering. I found the links for the two examples you mentioned:

1. Michael Speaks: May 2000
  2. Ask Michael: August 2014

I also found this from one of my own sessions: "To that end then, "voice" is not literal, either. The voices of guides are as vast as your imagination, so themes in dreams, blinking times on clocks, attention drawn to synchronistic patterns, can also be the "voice" of a guide." (Contact with a Guide)

This session may also be useful: OMW: Hearing and Seeing the Truth

And then this one: MMW: Understanding Synchronicity

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Rosario
13 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

At this point I just figure it's my Essence or some Guide yelling woo-hoo and when I see it I wave and say "hey guys!" I'm a dork what else is new.

Yes haha! For me it's like a loving, encouraging pat on my back from Essence, Tao, guides: "Keep following this path!! You are doing a great job!" 

I'm seeing more sequences these days after I made some important decisions 😊🌟❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

CurvyWords

@Janet You beautiful soul, THANK YOU! This was immensely helpful. I'm so happy to hear it's not a group of angels specifically summoning me to pledge allegiance to some intergalatic flag or whatever weird shit I saw online. Thanks again ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Jeroen

I see 17 or 37 or a combination of those numbers such as 317 pretty much on a daily basis. These numbers show up on license plates, time, books, TV shows, and other sources. I see it as just a fun way for Guides to let me know that they are there. Waving at me from the "great beyond". 🙂 (Edit: As I posted this, I saw the number 17 in my Inbox for unread messages)

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

tezla7

Can't say I've ever been preoccupied with numbers but I have been seeing 11:11 quite a lot recently, precisely that when checking the time, about three times in the last 5 days, then I checked the weather and it was 11˚ 11˚ 11˚ 11˚ 11˚ 11˚. 

Kryon talks about it:

Question: Dear Kryon, Thank you for the information on people looking at the clock at 11:11, 12:12 or 4:44. Over the past several months, I have been nudged to look at the clock at 2:22. I have been seeking an answer on the meaning of 2:22 and have come up empty. I now thank the "soup" for it's presence when this happens but was wondering if there is more I need to know about 2:22? [This refers to Kryon's comment that seeing patterns of numbers over and over are your guides simply winking at you. Kryon has also referred to the number of guides surrounding you as "guide soup." 

Answer: There is always a significance to the numbers you repeatedly see. The 11:11 is a reference to humanity's permission window to change. The 12:12 is when humanity received the passing torch of spiritual energy. The 4:44 is a 12 in disguise, and it's about grounding. . . the number of the building blocks of the universe. 2:22 is a disguised 6, again, along with the 3, and 4, it is part of the scenario of 12. In addition, for you, it is a congratulation of your "harmony" energy! The 22 also represents the master builder... but you knew that, didn't you?

Also here: https://youtu.be/nFSgJNTdq5U?t=1248

I also thought this page was interesting: https://www.willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/5-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-11-11-the-meaning-of-1111

Perhaps there's a placebo/power of association to such a thing but, if it's a positive influence then- surely it's all good.

Edited by tezla7
  • LIKE/LOVE 1