ENERGY REPORT: March 2019

KurtisM

Just thought I'd make an Observation here:

So, officially, everyone I know online and offline is now talking about some massive global change happening or needing to happen soon.

It dominates my conversations at school in class and out of it. I have had regular conversations about some topics with peers and researchers and have veritably heard from people "wow that sounds interesting" or "I never thought about that before" when I bring up topics like UBI and RBE.

I hear snippets of my co workers being tired of lingering social issues and violence. I hear snippets of people talking about global and social issues when I'm on the bus back home, and some strangers have even piped in when I talk about it with friends.

My family now has regular conversations with me about social change and it's even something acceptable to them now. My parents & grandparents are making efforts to accept and understand different gender and sex identities.

Everyone on social media, in between all the memes and cute animal pics (or perhaps through them), is actively fighting and talking against systems of oppression and how they need to take a break from their online lives.

All of my friends are taking conscious breaks from school to sort themselves out and do what matters more to them.

All of the people I watch online are talking about how a paradigm shift is set to occur- astrologers, numerologists, tarot readers, vegan influencers, theorists, social engineers, futurists.

Those outside of these more spiritual or mystical camps are speaking up against systems that harm them too- such as youtube algorithm policies or trolls or the detrimental impact on health from workaholism or unhealthy eating, and are even participating and promoting charities for water access or childrens rights or just our right to have fun.

I keep coming across new articles on the latest on how devastating climate change is, how delusional animal ag and monoculture are, how people worldwide are taking back their rights to local land and water, how classic foods are going to become less prevalent in the future, how close we are to an economic recession, heck even on "proof" of alien footage/communication.

Most of my ads are now focusing on the health of their products and actively tie them to how they help human beings or animals or the environment.

It seems pretty evident people will demand social change soon.

All it requires is an event of crisis that is clearly said and shown through media sources to affect everyone on this planet, to start a cascade of collapses in our fragile system and a shift against conventional norms regardless of authoritarian resistance.

It really does not seem that we'll deny this change anymore en masse, and rather that we'll just be confused about what we're even supposed to do in this madness & so a select group of humanity that has already worked through the falsities and delusions of their social imprinting will start leading the way and the waves will keep coming.

I notice that friends and family are now going through a phase of deep depression and confusion and struggle now in the same way that I did. While a few others are regaining optimism and direction from a phase of disconnect and lethargy they've been in.

I wonder if I will start regularly hearing about people breaking down from the pressures of life now, rather than denying or disguising their personal lives so much.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KurtisM

• Leela Corman

• Troy

• DianeHB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT March 2019   2019 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Artisan (emphasized all year) CENTER: Moving (emphasized all year) GOAL: Flow → Acceptance/Discrimination (emphasized Jan

What we are seeing around us is the chaotic buildup to 2020 with 2019 being the pivotal year within a pivotal century. People who aren't sensitive to it, to Energy, are wondering "what's going on?". F

So validating, thank you Troy! I have been suuuuper frenetic as I've been flooded with all these ideas and plans for something I'm working on. Music and dancing has been helping a lot. Haha, my blog p

Posted Images

Sam K

I concur on those observations, @KurtisM.

More generally, people have just seemed on edge lately, ready to pounce.  I hang out on Leftbook a lot, which, the Left being what it is, is a pretty contentious place regardless.  Even there, though, I've noticed an uptick in both heated disputes over substantive policy differences, and personal dust-ups over a poorly-chosen word or minor quibble.  I've even been dragged into a couple, which I'm typically careful to avoid.

In real life too, people seem like they're going around with "this is the last straw!" primed on the tips of their tongues, waiting for an excuse to say it out loud.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
CurvyWords

@KurtisM @Sam K This is an old video from The Onion that just got kicked up again and is going mini-viral, definitely feel like the sudden re-interest in it is connected to some of the things you guys are talking about. Also, it's hilarious lmfao

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen

This made me laugh out loud when Larry Charles on Bill Maher mentions "why are we relying on saviours... we don't need saviours... saviours are disappointments" (which Michael has said about the Infinite Soul, etc.). We need reality!! (..and well it is a Realist year).  🕉️

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 2
KurtisM

Omg @CurvyWords that got so vehemently intense. And yes it was satirically hilarious.

While I don't advocate for violence unless one is actually being violently attacked, I think it's inevitable we will get some bloodshed from mass revolutions in the coming years.

But ugh this paradigm shift is coming so slow... I guess it's faster than it would have otherwise been. But living in it feels like waiting for a looming inevitable disaster to befall us or to break out of which there is no stopping.

The Collapse is upon us. (But it doesnt have to be total.)

Viva la revolucion!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Leela Corman

Regarding the shift into Observation mode, I briefly experienced Surveillance recently, and made a fast decision to try to remove things from my immediate environment that were adding to that; specifically, I ended up muting some people I care about a lot on social media, not because I'm mad at them but because for various reasons seeing their posts, or allowing them to see mine, was making me crazy and bringing out my own Surveillance in ways that are very unhealthy. I am so glad I'm not dating in this era (I've been with the same partner since the late 90's). I can't imagine what that's like, it looks like hell from the outside. 

More recently, this week, I'm *exhausted*. Is anyone else extra tired? I've been exercising, drinking my usual amount of coffee, and getting more sleep than usual, but I'm just so goddamned tired. In fact I think after I type this post I'm going to try to sleep a little again, so I have energy for my child later. I just can't get enough rest this week. I'm tempted to say it feels like my body is trying to reset but more specifically, like it's trying to absorb something. Make room. I don't know. I look forward to the April energy report.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
3 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

Regarding the shift into Observation mode, I briefly experienced Surveillance recently, and made a fast decision to try to remove things from my immediate environment that were adding to that; specifically, I ended up muting some people I care about a lot on social media, not because I'm mad at them but because for various reasons seeing their posts, or allowing them to see mine, was making me crazy and bringing out my own Surveillance in ways that are very unhealthy. I am so glad I'm not dating in this era (I've been with the same partner since the late 90's). I can't imagine what that's like, it looks like hell from the outside. 

More recently, this week, I'm *exhausted*. Is anyone else extra tired? I've been exercising, drinking my usual amount of coffee, and getting more sleep than usual, but I'm just so goddamned tired. In fact I think after I type this post I'm going to try to sleep a little again, so I have energy for my child later. I just can't get enough rest this week. I'm tempted to say it feels like my body is trying to reset but more specifically, like it's trying to absorb something. Make room. I don't know. I look forward to the April energy report.

*Raises hand* granted, some of it is due to my shouty kitty, but not all. These last three days I've been wondering if we are having a Nexus.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • PRIEST
Maureen
3 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

I'm so exhausted I can hardly function. @Juni posted about her dream 2 nights ago: "Dreamed I was at a workplace and it was in the middle of a move. All the furniture got rearranged and I couldn't find my original desk once it was done." 

I commented on my dream (short version) from last night:  I had a very vivid dream last night of moving my home from one place to another. It was so real I had to shake it off when I woke up. Felt quite agitating. Nothing was as it should be and most of what I had hadn't been packed and I wasn't sure if I would ever see it all again. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
AnnaD

I am exhausted also. I fly for hours today to get to my Uncles funeral, which I miss by three hours as no earlier connecting flight, and I will get there three hours after the funeral,  after a 1.5 hour drive from the airport, to "hopefully commiserate" with the relations I care about, if they are still there.

And of course the after service is at my bigoted born again baby soul animal farming relatives farm, because that is where my Uncle grew up ( I have avoided my baby soul relatives for years after they boycotted my "lesbian wedding" on grounds of disapproving of lesbians getting married). My baby soul relatives have since met my female partner at a different location, and that seemed to be a turn over of a new leaf of acceptance, but this is on their home ground, they know I am vegan which I will not discuss with them, this is about my Uncle and supporting his and my family, Good fucking god. I am there for my Mum (her brother), and my (now deceased) Uncles wife and kids. Then I turn around in a minimum time frame to fly back home.

I wish there was an earlier connecting flight so that there wasn't this stress. I want to go into hibernation over a few things that have already happened this year. Tired yes.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
DianeHB

I'm not exhausted, but I've had a close call with burnout once this week. Networking has been a lot of fun for me, but I use up a lot of energy to be with people and can crash if I'm not careful. I have to give myself enough down time so my energies replenish rather than crash. My networking efforts for the last three months has been paying off, and I got several referrals just in the last week and a half. This is super exciting, and I'm already thinking several steps down the road, like whether I want to hire a contractor or employee when I fill up with clients. I'm having such a good time networking that I don't want to stop when I fill up with work. I'm thinking I would farm out the bookkeeping and oversee others' work while I do sales and consultations. I'll see where things are in a few more months.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • Troy unfeatured this topic