Troy

Platform Party 2019 Is Now Scheduling!

Troy

It's that time of year again!

Scheduling is now open for requested Platforms for 2019! Platform Party is May 11th this year! Ordering in advance ensures I have time to complete all of the requests by the date of the party. NOTE: This is a one-time event each year. Platforms will not be available outside of our Platform Party event so if you want yours for 2019, please book yours in this event. Thanks!

DELIVERED VIA PARTY (or email) - A yearly "platform" is Michael's way of describing a theme that Essence will look to extract from any and all experiences over a period of time. Platform cycles tend to be from May of one year to April of the next. They are not predictions but can help you to see how and if you are aligning with the themes of Essence. There is no obligation to align with these themes, and Essence will still gain something from the year regarding these themes of interest, but when you are in alignment, patterns in your life can often make more meaningful sense.

This year's Platform Party is on Saturday, May 11th at 1:00 pm -? Eastern via live video/chat via Facebook Messenger.  Schedule using the Services Calendar and look for the category of SPECIALS. Then choose May 11th date.

You ARE NOT required to attend the "Party" to receive your report. Those who attend the Party will receive their reports at that time. Those who cannot attend will receive reports via email by Monday.

HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY - If you are on facebook, you will be invited to a special messenger group that will then be used for the video chat. NOTE - you must be "friends" with me on Facebook to receive an invite. If you are not on Facebook and/or do not wish to attend the party, that's okay! You will still receive your Platform via email!

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Antinius

Troy, when I try to schedule it on the Services Calendar, the entire month of May is grayed out and says "Not Available." Are others experiencing this?

CurvyWords
1 minute ago, Antinius said:

Troy, when I try to schedule it on the Services Calendar, the entire month of May is grayed out and says "Not Available." Are others experiencing this?

I am!

Heidi
3 minutes ago, Antinius said:

Me too

Troy

Thanks, everyone! It's fixed now! Sorry about that!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

MichaelS

Me too.

edit all sorted.

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy

UPDATE: I had a typo in the details - this is on a Saturday, not a Friday.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NickF

Thanks, just booked it for Saturday May 11th. Yay! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

*BUMP* I will be capping this service at the end of the month so if you wanted to participate, please schedule soon. I have to make sure I schedule enough time for all of these before the Party, so that's why I have to cap this soon. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Lori Abrams

Booked!  :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Deb

Hi Troy,

Would like to attend this year's Platform Party on May 11 but am not on Facebook nor any social media as have had and continue to have issues with my identity and fraud.  So ....is there no other option to participate in the live event?  Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
44 minutes ago, Deb said:

Hi Troy,

Would like to attend this year's Platform Party on May 11 but am not on Facebook nor any social media as have had and continue to have issues with my identity and fraud.  So ....is there no other option to participate in the live event?  Thanks!

I'm always looking for great alternatives for video chatting that are stable and can host more than 10 connections along with text chat. I'm open to suggestions and I am actively looking for alternatives, myself, so I'll post an update if I find one! If you miss the Platform Party, you still receive your Platform. And I plan to schedule group video chats more regularly on the calendar for more social and study events, so there will always be more future parties!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Deb

Thanks, Troy! With your being so tech savvy, I am guessing you will find a solution to the kind of problematical situation I have and BTW what happened with earlier software you used where many of us could be in the chat room together for the Platform Party?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy

@Deb, I've set up something using Google MEET. You can get the app via Android or iOS or use your web browser. If you plan on using the mobile app, I would get it downloaded before the party. You may have to log in using a gmail account, but I am not sure. I hope this helps!

ACCESS THE PLATFORM PARTY HERE using GOOGLE MEET:

VIA WEB BROWSER

VIA iOS

VIA Android

Deb

T-rrific Troy!!! Set up new account - yes needs to be g mail - just for this and any other live events you have and also downloaded the IOS mobile app.  So can provide info to you when you are ready to send invite for Google Meet.  Does that work?

Troy
1 hour ago, Deb said:

T-rrific Troy!!! Set up new account - yes needs to be g mail - just for this and any other live events you have and also downloaded the IOS mobile app.  So can provide info to you when you are ready to send invite for Google Meet.  Does that work?

I’ll repost details near the event, but you would just use the web link above (or in the calendar listing) while on your phone and that will launch the app and take you to the right place. Glad this will work!

ckaricai
8 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm always looking for great alternatives for video chatting that are stable and can host more than 10 connections along with text chat. I'm open to suggestions and I am actively looking for alternatives, myself, so I'll post an update if I find one! If you miss the Platform Party, you still receive your Platform. And I plan to schedule group video chats more regularly on the calendar for more social and study events, so there will always be more future parties!

Zoom maybe. Or one of those free meeting sites. I’m not sure if they are all phone only or if there are any free video ones...

ckaricai
6 hours ago, Troy said:

@Deb, I've set up something using Google MEET. You can get the app via Android or iOS or use your web browser. If you plan on using the mobile app, I would get it downloaded before the party. You may have to log in using a gmail account, but I am not sure. I hope this helps!

ACCESS THE PLATFORM PARTY HERE using GOOGLE MEET:

VIA WEB BROWSER

VIA iOS

VIA Android

Oh well, all I had to do was keep reading. LOL Glad you found a solution.

• THANK YOU! 1

Timothy J Sullivan

I'm signed up!! yea!

Deb

@Troy --- signed into my Google Meets acct this morning to participate in the Platform Party but apparently no event was set up at your end so I do not have an invitation to join.  Darn!