Jump to content
Troy

Platform Party 2019 Is Now Scheduling!

Recommended Posts

Troy

It's that time of year again!

 

Scheduling is now open for requested Platforms for 2019! Platform Party is May 11th this year! Ordering in advance ensures I have time to complete all of the requests by the date of the party. NOTE: This is a one-time event each year. Platforms will not be available outside of our Platform Party event so if you want yours for 2019, please book yours in this event. Thanks!

 

DELIVERED VIA PARTY (or email) - A yearly "platform" is Michael's way of describing a theme that Essence will look to extract from any and all experiences over a period of time. Platform cycles tend to be from May of one year to April of the next. They are not predictions but can help you to see how and if you are aligning with the themes of Essence. There is no obligation to align with these themes, and Essence will still gain something from the year regarding these themes of interest, but when you are in alignment, patterns in your life can often make more meaningful sense.

 

This year's Platform Party is on Saturday, May 11th at 1:00 pm -? Eastern via live video/chat via Facebook Messenger.  Schedule using the Services Calendar and look for the category of SPECIALS. Then choose May 11th date.

 

You ARE NOT required to attend the "Party" to receive your report. Those who attend the Party will receive their reports at that time. Those who cannot attend will receive reports via email by Monday.

 

HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY - If you are on facebook, you will be invited to a special messenger group that will then be used for the video chat. NOTE - you must be "friends" with me on Facebook to receive an invite. If you are not on Facebook and/or do not wish to attend the party, that's okay! You will still receive your Platform via email!

  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antinius

Troy, when I try to schedule it on the Services Calendar, the entire month of May is grayed out and says "Not Available." Are others experiencing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CurvyWords
1 minute ago, Antinius said:

Troy, when I try to schedule it on the Services Calendar, the entire month of May is grayed out and says "Not Available." Are others experiencing this?

I am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heidi
3 minutes ago, Antinius said:

Troy, when I try to schedule it on the Services Calendar, the entire month of May is grayed out and says "Not Available." Are others experiencing this?

Me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

Thanks, everyone! It's fixed now! Sorry about that!

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichaelS

Me too.

edit all sorted.

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

UPDATE: I had a typo in the details - this is on a Saturday, not a Friday.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickF

Thanks, just booked it for Saturday May 11th. Yay! 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

*BUMP* I will be capping this service at the end of the month so if you wanted to participate, please schedule soon. I have to make sure I schedule enough time for all of these before the Party, so that's why I have to cap this soon. Thanks!

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lori Abrams

Booked!  :-)

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deb

Hi Troy,

 

Would like to attend this year's Platform Party on May 11 but am not on Facebook nor any social media as have had and continue to have issues with my identity and fraud.  So ....is there no other option to participate in the live event?  Thanks!

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy
44 minutes ago, Deb said:

Hi Troy,

 

Would like to attend this year's Platform Party on May 11 but am not on Facebook nor any social media as have had and continue to have issues with my identity and fraud.  So ....is there no other option to participate in the live event?  Thanks!

 

I'm always looking for great alternatives for video chatting that are stable and can host more than 10 connections along with text chat. I'm open to suggestions and I am actively looking for alternatives, myself, so I'll post an update if I find one! If you miss the Platform Party, you still receive your Platform. And I plan to schedule group video chats more regularly on the calendar for more social and study events, so there will always be more future parties!

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deb

Thanks, Troy! With your being so tech savvy, I am guessing you will find a solution to the kind of problematical situation I have and BTW what happened with earlier software you used where many of us could be in the chat room together for the Platform Party?

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

@Deb, I've set up something using Google MEET. You can get the app via Android or iOS or use your web browser. If you plan on using the mobile app, I would get it downloaded before the party. You may have to log in using a gmail account, but I am not sure. I hope this helps!

 

ACCESS THE PLATFORM PARTY HERE using GOOGLE MEET:

 

VIA WEB BROWSER

VIA iOS

VIA Android

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deb

T-rrific Troy!!! Set up new account - yes needs to be g mail - just for this and any other live events you have and also downloaded the IOS mobile app.  So can provide info to you when you are ready to send invite for Google Meet.  Does that work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy
1 hour ago, Deb said:

T-rrific Troy!!! Set up new account - yes needs to be g mail - just for this and any other live events you have and also downloaded the IOS mobile app.  So can provide info to you when you are ready to send invite for Google Meet.  Does that work?

 

I’ll repost details near the event, but you would just use the web link above (or in the calendar listing) while on your phone and that will launch the app and take you to the right place. Glad this will work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ckaricai
8 hours ago, Troy said:

 

I'm always looking for great alternatives for video chatting that are stable and can host more than 10 connections along with text chat. I'm open to suggestions and I am actively looking for alternatives, myself, so I'll post an update if I find one! If you miss the Platform Party, you still receive your Platform. And I plan to schedule group video chats more regularly on the calendar for more social and study events, so there will always be more future parties!

 

 

Zoom maybe. Or one of those free meeting sites. I’m not sure if they are all phone only or if there are any free video ones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ckaricai
6 hours ago, Troy said:

@Deb, I've set up something using Google MEET. You can get the app via Android or iOS or use your web browser. If you plan on using the mobile app, I would get it downloaded before the party. You may have to log in using a gmail account, but I am not sure. I hope this helps!

 

ACCESS THE PLATFORM PARTY HERE using GOOGLE MEET:

 

VIA WEB BROWSER

VIA iOS

VIA Android

Oh well, all I had to do was keep reading. LOL Glad you found a solution.

  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy J Sullivan

I'm signed up!! yea!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deb

@Troy --- signed into my Google Meets acct this morning to participate in the Platform Party but apparently no event was set up at your end so I do not have an invitation to join.  Darn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...