rickyjazz

Game of throne season 8

rickyjazz

now the summer is coming so as the winters . we all know about it . Game of thrones eighth and the final season is coming in this April . This season will be the finale of all the adventure, thrill drama and suspense   as it is the fruit of all previous seasons . TV channel HBO has announced that Game of throne season 8 Episode 1 will broadcast on 14 april 2019 at 9 pm . so don't miss to watch it .

official trailer - 

Now one of the thing worth watching would be its story as  R.R martin has said its end will be different than the his book's end . also what would be its characters going to do in this season is also a suspense . but the warline will continue in this season early in third episode unlike previous seasons in which war is at the end .

comment your views about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

I can't wait! But I don't yet know how I will be able to watch it, as XBox no longer supports HBO on its platform.  We'll see.  I'll figure it out!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

NickF

Not much longer now. Also looking forward  to watching the final season. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sarah

I wonder how long I'll last before I end up irreparably spoilered. (We don't get HBO; we've watched almost the entire series on DVD!)

I might have to give up the Internet so I don't see anything I shouldn't. 😝

• LIKE/LOVE 2