petra

Saying HELLO!

Diane

Sorry to hear about your illness.  Good luck with managing your symptoms.  Chronic illnesses are difficult, but keep loving yourself!

Lots of love and hugs to you.

Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

Feeling for you, @petra. I hope you can be part of things again here. Would you consider surgery for Dupuytren's? Is that an option? 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

NickF

Thank you for letting us know Petra. Hugs and strength with the condition you described. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Johanne

Very sorry to hear about your conditions Petra. Did you know that it has inspired the Hand of Benediction and the Hand of God ? A new job for you down the road! (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28774258). I hope the medical research will have something for you in a near future. With the development of language-oriented  algorithms you may not have to type anymore in a few years, just speak. Yes, keep your high spirit as much as you can, that is your best option. Big love and hugs to you! So happy to have met you at the last TLE gathering.   

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora

Sorry to hear about your illness

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

Petra, I am sending you a big hug and will keep you in my thoughts. Give yourself lots of love and kindness.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Rosario

thanks for your presence here my dear @petra!!  Sending you lots of healing, strength and trust. I love you 💜 Big soul hugs!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen

@petra

LOTS of LOVE coming your way

and something else I heard the other day

that resonated with me all day long

my dear, please, STAY STRONG!! 

I saw this on a FB posting and liked it:

In New Zealand we don't say thoughts and prayers we say 'Kia Kaha' it means 'Stay Strong' . It is an affirmation of courage and unity and was used by the Maori Battalion during WW2. Much better than thoughts and prayers.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB

So sorry to hear this, Petra! We’ll have to visit you when you feel up for it!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

Love and hugs and good wishes to you, @petra as you deal with this.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun

So sad that you have go through that! But I hope you find your 'medicine' or what specifically is needed for your recovery.

All the best to you and your healing process from me.

Maybe if you got the chance this could be interesting to read; look for Diane's reply a bit below (or Maureen's - it's the same information)

12 Stages/Facets of Healing

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra

My THANKS to ALL of YOUS, your responses and comments, are so helpful and carry a lot of meaning for me!!!

The Love, Knowledge, and Compassion we share here on TLE, is deep and far reaching and effects us in grand ways.

I am glad, I reached out and shared.

My Thanks to MEntity and @Troy for bringing us all together once more.

@AnnaD  I'll go with percutaneous needle aponeurotomy as an alternative to surgery, as an anti-inflammatory, I take Turmeric root capsules , wear gaNS-patches, apply Blue light, and a beautiful Soul offered me energy work. I don't think nor feel that I am doomed with this condition, it's a work in progress to break the genetic chain of my ancestry and get relief and healing.

Still, if anyone knows more, I am all ear. Thank You Anna!

@DianeHB and @TexB, yes, how about in summer, when I am back from Europe? Thank You, Diane and Tex!

@Diane, @NickF, @Johanne, @Luciana Flora, @Jeroen, @Rosario, @Maureen, @Heidi, @Uma, @Ingun, Thank You so very much for being there for me!

Sincerely !

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Kerrin
On 3/21/2019 at 1:16 PM, petra said:

It is called "Celtic hand" or "Viking disease" or" Dupuytren's".

Only North Europeans carry it and rarely get it.

There is no cure and little help, so far.

If anyone here knows something that might help, I gladly want to know.

(((Petra))) sorry to hear you are going through this.  I actually do know something that could help-  a fasciablaster.  I belong to a user Facebook group and did a search on "Dupuytren’s" to see if there was anyone who had this condition and if they found the tools helped.  And there were several who found a LOT of relief.  I found one YouTube video, but there are others that show a smaller tool called the "faceblaster".  There is a lot of information out there on the physiology of myofascial release and how works to smooth and "unknot" the fascia.  And Dupuytren’s is a fascial condition.  So you might want to look it it.  I use the tools on my knees and ankles and have found them very helpful.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:16 PM, petra said:

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

I'm glad you're enjoying a few days after having been so ill, Petra.  I do hope you get some relief from energy healing and all the love and good wishes we are sending you.  ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Joanne

Hugs back to you @petra and sending some healing love your way!😉

• THANK YOU! 1