Miizle

When is a monad considered active?

Miizle

I asked Michael about my current and near future external monads. In their response after the list of monads they said : "These may or may not be fulfilled, but they are active and would stand out as significant relationships that require dedicated attention." I'm just wondering what it actually means that the monad is active, if it can be active but also "fulfilled", which means finished, right? I'm wondering which people to look at to try to pinpoint them to the monads they told me i have. Can i exclude for example  those with whom i am not in any contact anymore? Cheers 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Eric

I don't know how you'd identify ahead of time someone you have an external monad with...the way Michael puts it you'll know it more when the relationship is already underway. My guess is they mean the monads are "active," in that they're already happening or very likely to start in the near future, but that you may or may not successfully "fulfill" them (i.e. finish them) this time around. Michael can't predict the future well, and monads can be opted out of along the way, so that's probably their disclaimer statement of "they're happening, but we can't tell you how they're going to turn out."

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle

Ah, thanks @Eric, i read their sentence as if it had the word "already" in there, not realising it could mean in the future. This makes much more sense. So they would be monads i and someone else are working through now, not monads from the past that could be already fulfilled. Also this makes a lot more sense since it's actually answering the question i posed them  😜
(And no, i couldn't identify someone from the future (at least not easily, hey :P). My question was "
I would like to know about any external monads
/ very likely-to-happen extremely major agreements / karmic ribbons
that i have currently and in the relevant future", something to think about now and keep an eye out for this year as a lot of changes are probably happening again in my life.) 

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet H

@Miizle This is an interesting question. Not directly to your point, but related, Michael told me that I was finalizing a Love Monad with someone, and they said "The current lifetime was working on Hopelessly Loving/Hopelessly Loved Monad. It is the only monad remaining to close for the Love Monad to be completed." Since this person had already died I asked if Michael meant that we needed to finish the Monad in a future life and they said "The completion of the Hopelessly Loving/Hopelessly Loved can come between lives during the Review of the lifetime. Most Monads are processed and completed after the lifetime in which the experiences were shared." So that was interesting to learn.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle

That is an interesting bit of info there, @Janet H. I actually never thought about it before, what happens to unfinished monads. There is so much more happening between lives that i had realised, things that are part of our progress and "count". For example I find it very interesting how guide lives count as lives too. And the whole notion of how our personalities actually keep going. That was a bit of a mindblow, when Michael explained this in more detail, was it last year. I still have trouble wrapping my head around having my consciouness split in these ways, that I can be re-incarnated, but also my current personality will keep exploring life on the other side. I'm getting so off topic here, but i think it bothers me a little bit because i can't understand what "I" will be experiencing further on after death. Do i just keep going until all the experiences are gathered after cycling off (?), partaking in planning the new incarnations but not experiencing  "being reborn"... "I" will always be "I" ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet H

@Miizle All good questions! I think it's just mostly impossible to wrap our minds around some of these concept from within linear time and identifying as who we are in this life.

• LIKE/LOVE 3