Janet

Support tickets: what you need to know

Janet

Please be aware that the support ticket system on this site has many functions intended for use by sites with a (much) larger staff. It offers options for "high priority" and "time sensitive" -- but those options are really not valid on TLE. 

Support tickets on TLE are managed by TeamTLE, and we are volunteers. We do not monitor the tickets daily, much less 24 hours a day! However, we DO manage the support ticket queue, and these days it rarely has more than 10 open tickets at a time, and usually only 3-4 open tickets. 

As a general practice, TeamTLE reviews the content of the support ticket queue on FRIDAYS. Occasionally private lives intervene and a Friday is missed, and occasionally we can react when we see a ticket come in via our private emails, but the normal schedule is to work with tickets each Friday.

If you open a support ticket, you WILL ultimately get a response, and if your ticket is about a missed session, the session WILL ultimately get completed. Many things are dependent on Troy's schedule and state of health, so it may not happen as quickly as you might prefer. However, you can rest assured that behind the scenes TeamTLE is reminding (and bugging and pestering) Troy. So things WILL get done. 

If you need to report a situation that shouldn't wait until Friday, a support ticket should be opened, but you should also attempt to privately contact Troy or someone on TeamTLE (currently this is @Bobby, @Maureen, @Uma, and myself). For instance, if you are going to miss a scheduled session, it can be rescheduled, but it's very helpful to let Troy know so that he can adjust his schedule.

Exception: If something appears to be broken on the TLE site, there is a forum topic just for this purpose: Report Site Issues & Bugs. We prefer to manage site bugs via this forum rather than support tickets because it allows everyone to see when an issue has been reported and what the status is. 

Special note: If you do not receive a standard report (e.g., profile, 9 pillars, etc.) within a week of its scheduled date, please do not delay but open a support ticket immediately. TeamTLE cannot pester work with Troy effectively if we do not know about something that has been missed. 

Note from Janet: Troy has been sick a lot this year. Channeling takes special conditions in order to produce quality output, so you should always be aware that any scheduled session can potentially be delayed because those conditions are not met. It's the nature of the work. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

ihynz

I have a session scheduled tomorrow, but it's been a few years and I don't remember how it works. Do I log in here and wait for an email? Do I wait for an email on my usual email? Can someone remind me? 🙂  thanks

Troy
48 minutes ago, ihynz said:

I have a session scheduled tomorrow, but it's been a few years and I don't remember how it works. Do I log in here and wait for an email? Do I wait for an email on my usual email? Can someone remind me? 🙂  thanks

For timely matters in the future,  please do as @Janet suggested below so you have a better chance of getting a faster response.

To answer your question, instructions and links are always included in your appointment email, your confirmation email, and your reminder email. If you did not receive those, let me know so I can check on that. Otherwise, just show up in the chat room at your appointed time and you are all set!

On 4/2/2019 at 12:11 PM, Janet said:

If you need to report a situation that shouldn't wait until Friday, a support ticket should be opened, but you should also attempt to privately contact Troy or someone on TeamTLE (currently this is @Bobby, @Maureen, @Uma, and myself). For instance, if you are going to miss a scheduled session, it can be rescheduled, but it's very helpful to let Troy know so that he can adjust his schedule.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz

Thank you, Troy!!!

Sam

Hi I was supposed to get a standard profile mailed to me on Tuesday but have not heard anything so I have a support ticket too, but saw this thread wondered how I may go about getting an update please. Thanks 

Troy
14 hours ago, Sam said:

Hi I was supposed to get a standard profile mailed to me on Tuesday but have not heard anything so I have a support ticket too, but saw this thread wondered how I may go about getting an update please. Thanks 

As stated in the original post: “As a general practice, TeamTLE reviews the content of the support ticket queue on FRIDAYS. Occasionally private lives intervene and a Friday is missed, and occasionally we can react when we see a ticket come in via our private emails, but the normal schedule is to work with tickets each Friday.” 

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience! We are a very small team and I am just one person so when I get sick or have any disruptions to my schedule, it takes a bit of time to get back on track. I’m working on backlog and tickets today so you’ll see a response today! Thank you for your patience!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Katja

I have a silly question. Where I can find support ticket? I don´t find any link. And I´m waiting a session, that should be already last spring.

petra

@Katja  Click on Support, it opens up, and then click on Official support, and take it from there.