ihynz

Has anyone else found this group, also a causal plane teacher? Just curious.

• WHAT/WOW! 2

ihynz

Here's a follow-up on Pantheon.

I asked Michael through channel JP Van Hulle about this causal entity, and was told this teacher particularly attracts Priests and Servers, and that "They have their own way of looking at evolution."

Here are some posts from Thoth/Pantheon on their channels' Facebook page:

Wisdom of Thoth: The Existence of the Sun in Earth’s Galaxy.

----------------------------------------------

I will explain to you the purpose of the Sun in connection to the Earth and the galaxy. There are many planetary bodies similar to what you know as the Sun, in different planes in the cosmic creation. They were created before all other planets and there are centres of high creation similarly to the creation of the Gods.

The Sun is the highest receiver and transmitter of energy in your galaxy and all life is supported, linked and created by the Sun’s high energy. There are Suns in higher vibrational planes that are able to connect directly to theSource; their light can reach vast cosmic areas of growth. Suns are able to receive and transmit light to each other and often experience high growth that is not shared by other planets.

In many of your mythologies, the Sun was believed to be the highest God and the life bringer. This is because the Sun is not planet as science tries to explain but is a high energy body which is purified and has a constant and uninterrupted connection to the cosmos and the Source.

The Sun does not exist in your third dimensional reality but expands in different planes; its energy is able to reach Earth but in order to bring life, itconnects to higher realms too. The Sun cannot be touched by human beings; its high energy does not match the third dimensional reality. Similarly, to the cosmic light the Sun’s energies can reach you and create life on Earth.

It is the Sun’s sperm that makes Earth fertile. There are planetary bodies who were created to be Suns but there are also others who became that. Earth was created to support the Sun to bring life to a much bigger planetary system, galaxy, and be the connector between lower and higher planes. The connection between planets is quite complex.

Their growth affects a great number of beings and energies and this can bring evolution, stagnation or destruction. The movement of the planets and their co-existence are affected by various changes. The planets are in constant connection with the energies of the Sun for guidance and support in their path of growth and evolution.

Done by communication between God Thoth & the messengers of Pantheon of Aeternam

The purpose of Earth’s creation was to bring stability to a galaxy that suffered destruction and great imbalances. At that time, a number of planets experienced imbalances and had to alter their rotation. The only way to bring harmony to this galaxy was by creating a creator planet that will be able to produce life and energy. The moon was not part of the galaxy but it was brought to secure the alignment of Earth and sun and also support life on Earth. The moon gave protection to Earth but it also operated as a barrier and blocked energies from the high realms to come to her and the planet’s vibration became lower. The gods’ intervention on Earth was also blocked. The moon attracted low energies from the lower spirits who were able to intervene on Earth’s energetic fields. -Thoth-

#Thoth #PantheonofAeternam

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Connor

This is very interesting material, although the channeling seems to get very choppy towards the end, when it is talking about Earth. It leans too far towards Predestination, depicting Tao as some kind of God who is tugging the moon into precisely the right place to provide the stability necessary for sustaining Earthly life, as if life on Earth is the result of cosmic forces conspiring to ensure our birth. Nothing ensured our birth beyond the universe's natural progression from chaos into patterns. Claiming otherwise is like pointing at someone planting a tree in their backyard and claiming that person decided to be born just so that specific tree could be planted in that exact location.

"The gods' intervention on Earth was also blocked. The moon attracted low energies from the lower spirits who were able to intervene on Earth's energetic fields."

This particular snippet made my bullshit-Richter Scale think Atlantis was falling again.

I liked the material about the Sun a lot more, and who knows? Asking Michael more questions about the nature of our own sun may yield enlightening and surprising answers. If an Essence can choose to experience a Grand Cycle living as a sentient star, there is probably more to stars than gas and gravity.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

John Roth

I'd have to study some more of their teachings to figure out what they're trying to say, and since they seem to have a school structure, I'm not inclined to put in the effort.

Remember that Michael's comments about the planes is that they're all present - they interpenetrate. They're just at different vibratory levels. The higher planes encompass more of the system. The astral is just Earth, the Causal includes more and so forth. (Not sure exactly where this is, so I can't give a reference. Sorry.)

Given that, it's not at all surprising that the Sun should exist on multiple planes - everything else seems to.

I can't say I'm incredibly surprised at the tone if they attract mostly Priests. The "special mission" stuff is what triggers my bullshit detector - but then that's Priest stuff. The notion that we are simply one Sentience among many, and that there is nothing particularly special about us, is one that a lot of Priests would consider anathema.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

ihynz
On 6/9/2019 at 9:19 PM, John Roth said:

I can't say I'm incredibly surprised at the tone if they attract mostly Priests. The "special mission" stuff is what triggers my bullshit detector - but then that's Priest stuff. The notion that we are simply one Sentience among many, and that there is nothing particularly special about us, is one that a lot of Priests would consider anathema.

They do refer to themselves as Gods (and to the Causal Plane as the Pleroma), which is kind of "sigh, Priests", as well.

Sam K

If they're a legitimate Causal teacher, then I don't see how their teachings could be deemed any more or less "true" than Michael's.  As Michael said, it's just a different way of looking at evolution, if one that doesn't resonate with everyone.

Of course, there's also the individual channel and their outlook/abilities to consider, but that's a factor with Michael teachings as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Scout

I'm definitely gonna check it out, I'm really curious to read more about these guys! I love discovering new perspectives!

• LIKE/LOVE 1