petra

animal communicator

Stickyflames

Vegan goddess.

How she works is really down to earth and amazing to watch in her numerous videos.

I have watched her talk about diet once and said something along the lines of “ If you heard what they were saying, there is no way you could continue to participate in their suffering”. 

Wait , watched entire video and now she says “ plants have feelings too, so eat whatever”.

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

NickF

Had not known of her before this thread. Not sure why that happened. Really going to listen to more of her now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

One of the most beautiful videos I remember seeing. It brought me to tears multiple times. Anna has this calming presence as she sits and communicates with the animals. She inspires me to spend more time out in nature among the animals. I will be watching more of her videos.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

While at work today, I listened to this video of Anna speaking. It is very inspiring to me with many gems in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65aJNkpKfc

One example is when she asked a group of impala's in Texas, "what do you do when you get stressed?" They answered, " just eat grass". 😀 Another beautiful part was when she was asked if the animals and species in general had communicated with her or her with them over climate change. She said that the animals understand what is going on and understand how our species is responsible for our rampant resource overuse. Yet from what she explained, they do not blame us and have a great deal of compassion towards people even though they recognize us as a people who are lost. It seems there is much we can learn from animals.

I laughed on the inside when she said her prior career was as an IT person before learning to communicate with animals. I am an IT person too and have been thinking of what I could do that might be more fulfilling. Maybe over time I can learn how to communicate with animals too. I spend time in the forest nearly every day so there are plenty of opportunities to where I could practice.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma

I think Anna gives workshops on animal communication. Check out YouTube or her website. She is amazing.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sky Goldy

It's useful to remember that  the comunication exists regardless , and it's up to us, thick, jaded , numb humans to refine our vibe, so to speak, and make space, so we can notice.also a lot of what is comunicated, most would not 

like, some animals do not care to be in touch with humans altogether however if you approach them without fear or vanity , very gently and patiently ,you can learn to understand their point of view .

In the picture, my beasts of no burden , having a pedicure .

image.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2