Explain To Me Like I'm Five

CurvyWords

Question

CurvyWords

Okay, I don't know how many of you guys are on Reddit but there's a great subreddit called Explain To Me Like I'm Five where people ask questions that they want the answer to, but need it dumbed down as if you were talking to a 5 year old so that they're able to better comprehend. It's great for random knowledge about complicated things from educated people who leave behind the jargon and just hit you with the basics.

So, there are a few things about the teachings that I understand, but I also DON'T understand because for some reason, when I'm reading Michael the word choice is just slightly above my intellectual pay grade. It's like I understand the words, and the concepts, but for some reason they just don't coalesce in my mind into a cohesive idea. It doesn't happen often, of course, but it does happen. And frankly, there's just certain things I DON'T understand. So I'm asking you guys to explain to me like I'm five. Because apparently I am!

My first question is how the fuck do Entities and Cadres actually work? Because I'm confused by the numbers. There's like...7 billion people on the planet. Assuming an Entity is say 1,050 souls, and a Cadre is 7 of those you're still only looking at like 7,350 souls. I don't understand how we can only focus on like 12 Cadres and the 7 entities within them...what about all of these extra people!

I guess I'm just wondering how this works? So, I'm from Cadre 1, Entity 7. I assume when we all cycle off we'll be like Michael except mostly a collection of Priests and Servers and probably a lot more dramatic about our teaching but are there other C1E7s from other Entity Rings? Are they called something else? Will we join up with them too? Like how does it work! Please explain to me like I'm 5! Or maybe 15 but assume I don't know math (cause I don't lmao).

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

6 answers to this question

CurvyWords
18 minutes ago, NickG said:

So this probably isn't the ELI5 version but may be a start! Hope it helps 

Okay, this makes sense LOL Thank you! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Connor

There's not much point in trying to correlate the math of Cadres/Entities with the human population number, because Essences can incarnate in multiple bodies at once, and not all of the 12 billion Essences in our Design are incarnating. Many have cycled off.

The structure of Cadres/Entities is no different from how you might envision being part of a family, which is part of a clan, which is part of a tribe, which is part of a People. Those 'closest' to you will show up most frequently across your lifetimes on Earth.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • ARTISAN
Janet

@CurvyWords 

There are a lot of transcripts and articles on this site that will start to flesh out the concepts to make it a bit clearer, so many that it's just too much to summarize for "a 5-year-old" without extensive research through search, etc. The link that @NickG gave is a start. 

And beyond that, there are open questions that no one has asked Michael (although you'll find some discussion of some of those questions), so there isn't a complete answer. 

And beyond that, I think the structure is actually beyond our physical minds, and I mean as adults, not 5-year-olds. 

I find the structure of the universe absolutely fascinating, and sometimes I can't resist asking questions about it, but with limited time in my lifetime to get channeled answers, I usually figure it's better to get answers to questions that might be useful while I'm alive. After I die, I will have access to so much more. And even then ... Michael has said they're still learning on the Causal Plane.

• LIKE/LOVE 8