Troy

NEW FORUM: Students As Teachers!

KurtisM

I feel like this change is largely due to everything I've posted here to try and summarize aspects of the teaching or to "fill in the blanks".

Not entirely of course, but largely.

What I've posted may be backfiring on you behind the scenes.

I appreciate you Troy and Team TLE for being clear and kind about this issue. I wasnt aware of any teaching's integrity before I came to this site and didn't really get why I was exacerbating a problem of eroding channeling integrity until this last year or two.

My only intention has ever been to share my perspective and build insights- not to superimpose, trump and violate ethics.

But I understand the consequences.

You're probably going to have to redirect me multiple more times because I don't quite know all the boundaries of where and how I should or shouldn't post.

But I'll try and move my articles onto a club.

It helps you out with clarity and could be fun for me, reducing tension and streamlining communication.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

CurvyWords

Instead of reading me be a bitch, watch the music video for Madonna's Like A Prayer

Edited by CurvyWords
I realized I might have been hangry! (Hungry + Angry)
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2

Troy
1 hour ago, CurvyWords said:

There's no need to repeatedly tell the entire community that whatever private communications you and TeamTLE have been having with us general members has not been fruitful. I know you think that this seems like a pertinent fact but I am here to tell you that it isn't, and it adds a certain flavor of chastisement to what would be a rather lovely, helpful, and uplifting post.

I have edited the original post and I think you will find it more accurate to my intention now. Thank you. Sometimes calling out is what is necessary, even if it is calling me out, so thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Troy
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

I feel like this change is largely due to everything I've posted here to try and summarize aspects of the teaching or to "fill in the blanks".

Not entirely of course, but largely.

It's all a very easy fix. Write to me privately if you have any concerns or questions. All of this has helped me to determine better how to host and encourage contributions that can be showcased in their own right while allowing us to keep up the archiving of my own work with Michael as a resource. I don't mind sharing this space at all, but I do mind if the material gets mixed together so that newer students can't tell what is me, Michael, or someone's interpretations. Thank you for your attention to all of this. It's all good.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet

Since I'm in TeamTLE and have been involved in behind the scenes discussions and decision making, I feel I need to speak up in this case. 

2 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

I know you keep saying no one has done everything wrong

It was necessary to say no one had done anything wrong, because no one had broken any obvious rules. It's not a situation where someone was told absolutely not to do something and kept doing it. However, behind the scenes there have been repeated discussions within TeamTLE about how to handle issues that were apparent given that there were no rules to point anyone to. Offsite events today made it clear that it was time to stop kicking the ball down the road and come up with a fair solution. 

2 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

There's no need to repeatedly tell the entire community that whatever private communications you and TeamTLE have been having with us general members has not been fruitful.

I disagree. I want the community to know that we have had private conversations to try to resolve the known issues without having to establish "rules" because TLE is not a "rules" type of place.

However, the community has grown large enough that TeamTLE (all volunteers) cannot adequately monitor posts on the site with any degree of immediacy. We began to see that some posts, when left in place without comment, were potentially cause for confusion among Michael students, particularly newer students.

By segregating student-developed content from content primarily from Michael, TeamTLE can more readily make decisions about where and when to step in or to just let the conversations flow. 

To my knowledge, this is the only Michael site with a wealth of transcripts publicly available that are "pure" Michael (barring the bit of Troy that comes through his channeling), and by that I mean that transcripts on this site do not tend to blend in other spiritual teachings and teachers and ideas in a way that may disguise what came from Michael and what came from another source. This is not to say that other teachers and ideas are bad, but simply that TLE uses and will continue to use Michael as the sole primary source of content. TeamTLE is very much intent on ensuring that what Michael has said through Troy is clear in comparison to how Michael is interpreted by Michael students, and in support of validation of material that comes from other sources and from other channels of Michael.

At the same time, Michael doesn't teach solely to lay down their own rules. They intend for their teachings to be applied. So it's entirely useful and necessary to ensure that students can develop and discuss their own interpretations and views of Michael content as well as content from other sources. We want that to happen. We are just trying to ensure that there is some clarity as to sources so that students can interpret Michael vs. others for themselves. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 5

CurvyWords

@Janet Word. I mean, we are on the same page with everything here, like I said before I edited my post I think it's a fantastic idea and clearly a necessary one, and what seems to be the natural progression of this space as more people are introduced to it and we coalesce more fully into an even stronger, growing community. Implementing a space for students' interpretations of the teachings and a corner for the budding development of their own teachings is super helpful and appreciated. 

I told Troy privately that he has every right to protect his work and the integrity of this space and I believe that. I cannot say enough how the preservation of this space through the tireless work of TeamTLE is so important to me on a personal and professional level. I am grateful.

I was admittedly agitated because I felt embarrassed on the behalf of other members. There were elements to the original post that I felt carried emotions that rubbed me the wrong way, I never want to be a person that feels like a situation isn't maybe the fairest without speaking up. Even if nothing changes, I stated my perspective, and I'm good with that.

The thing is I don't see any of this as "rules", it really just seems like a brilliant implementation of a solution that will enhance all of our collective experience. We're all like a family here, if you guys present a solution, even if it's to a problem I'm not necessarily aware of, but I see the use for it, I'm going to participate. I think many people will. I have zero issue with the idea and the changes, I took issue with the presentation, and we've discussed it both here and privately. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Nadine

I think this is a great idea! Everyone, please feel free to join the iChannel Club. It's not a super active club at the moment, but hopefully some day I'll be able to get back into an information flow with my channeling practice and will put some stuff up. And all of you are of course invited to share your own attempts and learnings!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora

I think it's a great idea .. I've always found it interesting to read other people's views about michael teachings too ..

I think I'm not going to have subjec to put in these forums because I do not have a teaching .. I know that most here seems to believe that everyone has a teaching mainly because we are old souls .. but I do not think  this ...Im still not convinced that I have a teaching .. I still do not think I have a teaching .. but I will like to read ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 4