Troy

2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OVERLEAVES

Leela Corman

I always find myself wondering how Tr&#mp even managed to complete his toilet training. I'm not convinced he has, which is why I'm a bit surprised to see that he even got anywhere near the 3rd IM.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 7

Lawrence

Ambitious!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Deborah Turnor

Thank you Troy for the Overleaves. It’s so obvious yet subtle.❤️

Sanders being a server and his clothes looking so worn. Two very different American Men.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Crystal

Democratic candidate Kirsten Gillibrand, channeled via Troy in Ask Michael on August 5, 2018: This is a 3rd Level Mature Warrior-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 1 in Passion in Submission with Idealism and Impatience.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Tyrone

Another candidate you could add to that list who's announced is Mike Gravel, a former Senator from Alaska.  His campaign is unorthodox in the sense that he's not actually running to win, but rather to shift the Overton window leftward in the debates. 

That said, I figured it'd be interesting to get his overleaves in the event we hear from him if he reaches his goal of qualifying for the debate stage. 

Edit: Quick Article: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/04/mike-gravels-unlikely-democratic-presidential-campaign/586837/

Edited by Tyrone
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Janet

Bumping this topic. I got more profiles today in a private session: Harris, Warren, Bennet, Buttigieg, Booker, and completion of info for Biden. I had forgotten that Anna asked about Harris earlier; please note that the info I received today is different. Validation opportunity! 

For what it's worth, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren are my two current favorites.

Senator Bennet is my own Senator; I'd prefer him to remain my Senator but have been pleasantly surprised at the experience and common sense he brings to the debates. It's also interesting that I now recognize the resonance I feel in Senator Bennet: my sister is also C2E7 and that Entity seems to have a certain "feel" for me. 

I thought Buttigieg and Booker did well in the debates but don't personally think they'll get far. I could be wrong of course -- see my question and Michael's response below:

Janet: If there are current vectors with high probabilities favoring or disfavoring any of the candidates as receiving the nomination, I’m sure TLE members would be interested in the info.

MEntity: There are no vectors at the moment that would indicate any significantly clear path to nomination. Probabilities at the moment only reveal that there is a high probability of "surprises" that shift the probabilities dramatically at least twice before any vectors are secured. We would think we could see more stable probabilities next year.

Janet: An observation that you may not have time to respond to: Apparently Cadre 2 is prominently involved in US politics at present. Is this something that the Cadre has opted into more seriously? I seem to remember more activity from Cadre 5 and/or other Energy Rings.

MEntity: Your observation is valid in that Cadre 2 has had a long-game, so to speak, in regard to moves into power for help in securing a Mature Soul paradigm.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 5

Maureen

After reading through what Janet got today from Michael via Troy I have so many comments flashing through my head. What stands out is all the candidates are (so far) from Cadre 2. Here is a Q&A Geraldine reposted from 2007 on Cadre 2. In light of knowing these Overleaves -- it's fascinating. 

This was originally posted by Geraldine on 10/13/11

Here's some channeling I collected back in 2007:

Michael (via Troy):  Your Cadre is of the "Knowledge" position within the 12 Cadres of your Energy Ring. This lends a theme to each fragment from Cadre 2 to have a bent toward a search, experience, integration, and expression of KNOWING. We will define "knowing" here as completing experiences that bring with it comprehension. Most from Cadre 2 do not approach experiences "half-heartedly" or piecemeal, so to speak, but dive in for the full run. This brings to your Energy Ring the support of endurance and perseverance that is then shared physically, emotionally, energetically among the rest of the Cadres in various ways. Cadre 2 brings with it a great amount of presence to the paradigm of politics in your world at this time, offering Mature perspectives that help bring a holistic shift of perception to all Soul Ages extant. 

There is often a dichotomy involved with those from Cadre 2 in that there is a clear sense of personal truth, but often this conflicts with truths around that fragment, and many from the Cadre carry with them the process of resolving this Self-Karma. This process often leads one through phases of lying (to others and to the self) or upholding presentations of the self vs revealing the self, until there is comprehension of the safety in honesty and sincerity.

Many from Cadre 2 elect themselves to positions as resources for others in the world, often finding great satisfaction from others taking up that invitation, but often forgetting to be a resource for themselves. This is also resolved over lifetimes, but we have seen this as a recurring theme that requires "remembering" even within each lifetime. [Nodding my head here, too......] 

In other words, many from Cadre 2 forget about maintaining the "infrastructure" of themselves and their relationship to themselves while in the process of providing themselves to others as resources. 

Most from this Cadre go through a revelation during a lifetime wherein facades are stripped away and truths accepted as a means to become stronger internally. Many from this Cadre keep the rewards of facades intact until the late Mature and Early Old stages of the soul.

However, we do not wish to imply that these facades are a "bad thing," because these are often reliable tools for people in positions of politics and provision. 

We can continue with various facts about Cadre 2, but this can go on indefinitely. We remind you that we speak of generalities and we speak of processes that last over many lifetimes so that you, as personality within this lifetime, may or may not resonate completely with what we have described.

We will add that it could be said that those from Cadre 2 are those who keep the questions flowing [hmm, what cadre is Xenobia in?? just kidding...] so that answers may be found, acting as facilitators of insight for other fragments, either by providing the insight, or igniting that insight from within the other fragment.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 3

ckaricai

Thanks for posting all of this @Troy, @Janet, and @Maureen. I'm channeled as being from C2E1 along with Bobby, Dianehb,and Geraldine that I know of and can remember off the top of my head. I'm kind of struck by how many politicians are in this Cadre. I've met a few of them in person briefly through working for a social justice nonprofit, they came to various fund raisers or came to the office to learn about what we were working on: Bill DeBlasio, Hillary Clinton, and Kristen Gillibrand. I've also met Jon Stewart when I went to a taping of the Daily Show years ago then again at some panel discussion at the museum of television and radio, along with Steven Colbert, who are both interested in politics. (I remember pissing them both off with some question, but I can't remember what I said.) And everyone I've mentioned has talked to each other before. So everyone is one degree away from everyone else. It's really weird that we'd all be in the same cadre and would have talked to each other very briefly. I guess we all (the entire energy ring) find a way to connect to each other somehow however briefly. (This makes me feel kind of small somehow...like yes there are thousands of us but what are the odds we'd all connect to each other while embodied? You'd think everyone would be spread out across the globe, or that everyone would just be from different cadres and entities, like that's how it should be for some reason. Not sure why that makes more sense to me.)

Politics is important to me (obviously) and I consider myself politically aware for the most part. I can also confirm the desire to be a resource. The whole point of social justice work for me is to do. the. work. and help people directly in some way. Now I'm wondering how many different capacities there are to do work that has an element of politics in it in some way other than as an actual politician, a journalist, an administrator at a political organization, an activist, a union delegate, or a community organizer...Can anyone else from C2E1 or C2 in general speak to their interest or disinterest in politics? I'm also wondering about the overleaves for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. 

I'm wondering now how many in the C2E1 are mature souls and how many are old souls. I just assumed most of C2E1 would be mostly old souls. A loose sort of pattern I've noticed overall is that fragments in E1 of any cadre in our energy ring tend to be old and fragments in E7 of any cadre tend to be young or baby. That in a C1 would have mostly old souls and a C11 and C12 would have mostly baby. I guess those are not 100% reliable patterns tho. I also recall reading somewhere some channeling that the Ms said C2E1 was mostly priests and kings, but I could be wrong and I should look for that channeling. Seems the Cadre contains Warriors, Priests, Kings, Scholars, and Sages.

Edited by ckaricai
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

petra

@ckaricai Info TLE Library trough Troy: C2E1  1322 fragments, Kings, Artisans, Sages, here on TLE, I discovered 8 Warriors and 1 Scholar, no Priests so far in this Entity.

As far as I know each Cadre contains all Roles, but not each Entity does.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

DianeHB

Go Cadre 2!! Let's see if we can finally elect a C2E1 president this time!!

3 hours ago, Maureen said:

There is often a dichotomy involved with those from Cadre 2 in that there is a clear sense of personal truth, but often this conflicts with truths around that fragment, and many from the Cadre carry with them the process of resolving this Self-Karma. This process often leads one through phases of lying (to others and to the self) or upholding presentations of the self vs revealing the self, until there is comprehension of the safety in honesty and sincerity.

Many from Cadre 2 elect themselves to positions as resources for others in the world, often finding great satisfaction from others taking up that invitation, but often forgetting to be a resource for themselves. This is also resolved over lifetimes, but we have seen this as a recurring theme that requires "remembering" even within each lifetime. [Nodding my head here, too......] 

In other words, many from Cadre 2 forget about maintaining the "infrastructure" of themselves and their relationship to themselves while in the process of providing themselves to others as resources. 

Most from this Cadre go through a revelation during a lifetime wherein facades are stripped away and truths accepted as a means to become stronger internally. Many from this Cadre keep the rewards of facades intact until the late Mature and Early Old stages of the soul.

However, we do not wish to imply that these facades are a "bad thing," because these are often reliable tools for people in positions of politics and provision. 

Holy shit...I haven't read this transcript in a long time, and the sections I quoted above describe exactly what has been a major arc of learning for me in this life -- having a habit of holding up facades and learning to strip that away and trust that I can just be myself. My Essence even designed the lifetime so I can hardly speak unless it is a truth from deep within me. Michael has also mentioned that Cadre 2 tends to have a theme of "chameleonism", which goes right along with this passage.

2 hours ago, ckaricai said:

Can anyone else from C2E1 or C2 in general speak to their interest or disinterest in politics?

Michael said the theme of C2E1 actually is Politics, though they gave a broader explanation of what that means. I'm not overtly involved in politics, but I do fit the bill of "rising above some form of inner or outer oppression, setback, or challenge so that a sense of the true self can come forth." I see this in most of the entity mates that I know personally as well.

From the 10/3/11 POF:

Can you tell me about cadre 2/entity 1 -- its composition, relationship to other entities in the cadre, themes, etc?

[MEntity]

Cadre 2, Entity 1 appears to have 1322 fragments, with 211 cycled off, and 811 incarnated at this time. This Entity is comprised of Kings, Artisans, and Sages. Its relationship within the Cadre, and its general theme, would be that of POLITICS. We use this word to describe the overall theme of those from this entity working on various methods for elevating one's status and position within a group, whether this is a family, society, class, culture, or simply in one's own eyes.

Of course, this has ranged across the most literal and superficial of elevations, such as catering to the standards of others, to the most profound and meaningful elevations, such as clarifying one's own standards in terms of fairness, principles, ethics, and integrity.

Those from Cadre 2, Entity 1 may find this pattern show up in some way in the life, with a clear process of rising above some form of inner or outer oppression, setback, or challenge so that a sense of the true self can come forth. And by "true self," we mean that self as defined by one's standards at the time, whether from within or adapted from others.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB
6 minutes ago, petra said:

@ckaricai Info TLE Library trough Troy: C2E1  1322 fragments, Kings, Artisans, Sages, here on TLE, I discovered 8 Warriors and 1 Scholar, no Priests so far in this Entity.

Some people (Troy included) questioned that channeling a while ago because there are tons of Warriors that have been channeled for C2E1. I personally know two other C2E1 Warriors in my circle of family and friends.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

ckaricai
10 minutes ago, petra said:

That's where that info was. There isn't much channeled about C2E1 overall. I remembered that not being right because there were several warriors on the site. 

Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

petra

@DianeHB, so funny, you posted it too. For right now that's what we had, its ever evolving and changing, and we have to ask again about the design of C1E2.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ckaricai
6 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Some people (Troy included) questioned that channeling a while ago because there are tons of Warriors that have been channeled for C2E1. I personally know two other C2E1 Warriors in my circle of family and friends.

Very strong warrior presence then. 

I haven't asked about channeling for any of my family members but I suspect more than one is either priest or warrior with sage casting. I'm certain my cousin is a server. My sister might be a warrior cast priest from C2E1 since she has her masters in poly sci and has as strong a personality as I do. I'm not sure about anyone else tho. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

My Warrior Essence Twin is from C2E1 and I'm sure he's involved in politics. One thing that has consistently triggered me is the indignation around politics and the interferences that politically involved people cause in others trying to live their lives personally and peacefully. Politics just involves you so much. With politics you're no longer one person, but part of groups and communities and worlds and networks and a whole fucking planet that needs to evolve. There is no escape from that. You cannot hide from that truth. No wonder Cadre 2 has such a difficulty with maintaining its own infrastructure.
Nowadays though, I'm way more involved in politics and could probably hold a candle to a political discussion with anyone, including my ET!

Interestingly, I have not seen any politicians channeled from C2E5 or C2E6.
C2E5 is said to have a strong theme of social identity and how that can be lost or built or pushed to extremes through socialization, myths and rumors. So perhaps its politics must revolve around that social identity?
C2E6 is said to have a strong theme in sensitivity in ways that can be deeply painful or profoundly healing. So perhaps its politics are far more personalized and shared more artistically or intimately?

EDIT: Oh, also I relate to you @DianeHB on this: "having a habit of holding up facades and learning to strip that away and trust that I can just be myself".

That's what I'm doing now! Living as authentically as I can.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

ckaricai

@DianeHB I'd have to think on presentations of the self vs revealing the self. I've always been a what you see is what you get kind of person. I have always been concerned with fairness and I'm more concerned with a more universal truth which would go along with my life task of "to nurture the truth." I've focused on beauty, race, gender, sexuality, and to some extent health since they are all related and those are the issues I've been dealing with directly since I was a little kid. The only way to make things more fair is to change society, but that takes time I guess. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen

I have 3 really good friends who are Warriors from C2E1. One is a Heart/Brow Link. 

Also, remember these politicians/public figures (related to politics) from Cadre 2:

Hillary Clinton: Mature 4, Scholar-cast Warrior from C2E1

Bill Clinton: ??, Scholar-cast Sage from C2E2

Bernie Sanders: Old 1, Server-cast Sage from C2E1

Barack Obama: Mature 5, Scholar-cast Priest from C2E7

Michael Obama: ??, ?-cast Warrior from C2E7

Pierre Elliot Trudeau: Mature 7 ("now" Old 1), Server-cast King from C2E2

Justin Trudeau: Old 2, Server-cast Sage from C2E2

Jon Stewart: Old 5, Priest-cast Sage from C2E1

Stephen Colbert: Old 5, Sage-cast Priest from C2E2

• LIKE/LOVE 13

ckaricai
3 hours ago, Maureen said:

I have 3 really good friends who are Warriors from C2E1. One is a Heart/Brow Link. 

Also, remember these politicians/public figures (related to politics) from Cadre 2:

Well, geez, how many more politicians are going to ooze out of this cadre? 

What, if any is the relation to politics of your 3 warrior friends?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

DianeHB
4 hours ago, Maureen said:

You missed:

Emmanuel Macron: Old 5, Server-cast Sage from C2E1

Rachel Maddow: Old 5, Warrior-cast King (though there were disagreements on this) from C2E1

I think that’s it, for now. 😜

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Tyrone
12 hours ago, Maureen said:

Michael (via Troy):  ...KNOWING...

...Most from Cadre 2 do not approach experiences "half-heartedly" or piecemeal, so to speak, but dive in for the full run...

...Cadre 2 brings with it a great amount of presence to the paradigm of politics in your world at this time...
...There is often a dichotomy involved with those from Cadre 2 in that there is a clear sense of personal truth, but often this conflicts with truths around that fragment, and many from the Cadre carry with them the process of resolving this Self-Karma. This process often leads one through phases of lying (to others and to the self) or upholding presentations of the self vs revealing the self, until there is comprehension of the safety in honesty and sincerity...
...Many from Cadre 2 elect themselves to positions as resources for others in the world, often finding great satisfaction from others taking up that invitation, but often forgetting to be a resource for themselves...
Most from this Cadre go through a revelation during a lifetime wherein facades are stripped away and truths accepted as a means to become stronger internally. Many from this Cadre keep the rewards of facades intact until the late Mature and Early Old stages of the soul...
...these are often reliable tools for people in positions of politics and provision...
...those from Cadre 2 are those who keep the questions flowing so that answers may be found, acting as facilitators of insight for other fragments, either by providing the insight, or igniting that insight from within the other fragment.

Wow, lol.  I relate hard to that whole description.

I've actually been kind of borderline obsessive over politics lately (keenly interested since voting for the first time in 2008, then obsessive from 2015 up until now).  

I can definitely relate to both the dichotomy between lying presentations and revealing the true self as well as the interest in using power positions to bring the mature soul paradigm along.  And also as a C2E6-er, the "sensitivity" is definitely a thing.  

I'm getting better about being clear and truthful in representing myself outside of a lot of the categories people like, but I really relate to what Gandhi said when asked if he was a Hindu: "Yes I am. I am also a Muslim, a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Jew."  

When talking to people, I've allowed myself to be Christian, atheist, agnostic, Wiccan, straight, bisexual, Democrat, independent, Libertarian, and progressive, so long as "you" get that the part of me "you" understand is the part that's the same as "you".  I suppose in the negative pole, it's like conveniently lying while undercover, and in the positive pole, it's like connecting with the truth that in reality, the categories themselves are only there for convenience and they don't have to define us.  You get me, I get you.  That's all that matters.

When it comes to contribution to the world around me, sensitivity to the smallest nuances of perception and interpretation is extremely important to me to uphold in communicating and being a resource to people.  I'd say the painful aspect is when I see too many well-meaning people buy into broad-strokes narratives about the world without caring for the nuances that get them the more accurate, peaceful, and powerful understanding of what really goes on.  When they get reactive, fearful, or cynical, I can usually understand their perspective and want desperately to be able to show them where they've been blind to the details that would give them understanding and peace of mind on the issue.  This is especially so in partisan politics, where many well-meaning partisan people (liberal and conservative alike) hold onto old superstitions and let superficial rhetoric from the powerful play on their heartstrings and take away their inner peace and focus in this world.  

They really let themselves feel divided and separate from a swath of other people, and I hate it so much...  

In the end, I want to inspire and empower people.  "Knowledge is power" is so real to me.  Yes, it's true there's plenty of suffering and a lot that needs correcting in this world.  But it's also true there is a lot of accessible power, simply from the fact that your participation and involvement makes all the difference.  Your biggest powers are often invisible to you.  Take the contributions you can see and multiply them by 1000 through time and space.  There are domino and butterfly effects from your presence that other people can feel when you cannot.  

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Marigold

I think that Warren is one of the best candidates and she is also from my sister's Entity. I thought she would be a Warrior but I wasn't too far off, considering her Casting.

I also wonder-are there any progressive politicians from my Entity, because so far the ones that have been channeled as being from C2E7 have been centrists and not as left-wing as I would prefer. So I have to admit that I'm disappointed. 

I've also been wondering for some time now about the average Soul Age in C2E7. From various profiles and mini-profiles that I've seen on TLE of members from my Entity who are in the social circle of other TLE-ers, I've been led to think that there are a lot of Mature Souls in C2E7 and it could be possible that they are more than the Old Souls. In a private session from 2018 I asked Michael about a musician from a band who was showing up in some of my dreams back then and in 2017 and whom I considered to be Mature. It turned out he's 7th Mature and from C2E7. The last was kind of shocking to me, by the way.

In this lifetime I feel like I'm quite far away from many people from my Cadre and Entity, being born and still living in a small Eastern European country. It seems to me more and more that Cadre 2 is primarily English-speaking 😆 or at least its members live in more developed and/or richer countries unlike mine.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Janet
17 hours ago, ckaricai said:

what are the odds we'd all connect to each other while embodied? You'd think everyone would be spread out across the globe, or that everyone would just be from different cadres and entities, like that's how it should be for some reason.

I'm 2nd Level Old, Cadre 2, and most of my immediate family is also Cadre 2 (parents, siblings, one daughter). My older daughter is C3, her husband and daughter also C3. Michael said: 

MEntity: In further response to your choices for parent and child, we can say that your Essence was interested in expanding into greater depth of relationship with some from Cadre 3 who had come to be close in previous lives. This is not unusual. By the time one is an Old Soul, many of the important, classic, and profound relationships that come as blood family are now established and no longer require blood as a means for rekindling bonds, so the older soul tends to build blood family with those who are farther out from the circle of familiarity, so to speak.

My impression from this exchange is that we tend to incarnate near or in families with the closest members of our Entity "family" for quite a long time before branching out to experiment with relationships with those from other Entities, other Cadres, etc., based on agreements we make with those we meet along the way. But still you'd want to have access to those with whom you have long-term bonds and agreements, so if you don't incarnate with them in physical families, you'd plan to meet them during the life somehow.

This doesn't fully explain the number of "celebrities" recognized as in our Cadre, but on the other hand, given the theme of Cadre 2, it is perhaps not surprising that a number of Cadre members made plans to rise to prominence in politics in order to have a stronger voice representing the Cadre. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Janet said:

My impression from this exchange is that we tend to incarnate near or in families with the closest members of our Entity "family" for quite a long time before branching out to experiment with relationships with those from other Entities, other Cadres, etc., based on agreements we make with those we meet along the way. But still you'd want to have access to those with whom you have long-term bonds and agreements, so if you don't incarnate with them in physical families, you'd plan to meet them during the life somehow.

This is interesting. It seems that in my family there is a great variety of cadre.

Me and my sister are ententy mate. My mother is from the cadre 3. And my father and my brother from the cadre 5.

I think my essence wanted to experience a variety of cadres in this life.

The profile of my family seems to be different from the profile profiles of family members here.

I see few people here with young soul as parents or siblings .. Most families here seem to be a mixture of mature souls with old souls ..

Mine is a mixture of young and mature souls .. I am the exception .. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

petra

@Tyrone  Thank You for sharing your thoughts, they resonate with me, you have a lot going for you to make a deep footprint in this world, like science and politics, combined,

or each, on its own!!!

You are in an Entity 6, which will color al roles in it, with the energy 6, and comes over to the world at large as such.

You are Priest-cast Scholar, all Scholars in C2E6 are located at side 3/Energy, only if you would be one of the 5 Wildcard Scholars, you would be at side 2/Love.

Each Cadre 2 stands for Knowledge., which is the thing for Scholars.

Your Energy - Ratio with 70/30, is highly focused, you are in Growth, Observation, and a Skeptic, such a combo makes evolution happen, and with a Warrior E.T. and an Artisan T.C. WOW!

Your Life Task: "To encourage, allow, and comprehend Emotion in the equation."

True Study: methods of acting.

True Play: Collaboration.

True Spirit: Communication.

True Core: through Efforts.

True Gift: through Integrity or Authenticity.

So now, that we have discovered here on TLE, through the Idea of establishing the overleaves of the 2020 presidential candidates (thanks Troy/Michael), that Cadre 2 of our Energy-Ring, is big time involved in the shaping of our future, I could not, not point out how rich you are Tyrone!!!

"Sensitivity" is sooo needed in our world "right now "and you got it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8