Troy

2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OVERLEAVES

Maureen
12 hours ago, ckaricai said:

Well, geez, how many more politicians are going to ooze out of this cadre? 

What, if any is the relation to politics of your 3 warrior friends?

LOL!! I agree -- likely way more "oozing" to come. 

The friends I mentioned are not in politics. I mentioned them, as an example, to show that there are indeed many Warriors in C2E1 -- nothing more. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ckaricai
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

LOL!! I agree -- likely way more "oozing" to come. 

The friends I mentioned are not in politics. I mentioned them, as an example, to show that there are indeed many Warriors in C2E1 -- nothing more. 

Thanks Maureen,

Then from your friends and DianeHB, I guess not every member of C2E1 is involved in politics even tangentially or interested in politics in any way. Too bad I can't just check a chart of embodiment for the entity. That would be cool. All the public information right there in one place. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Kerrin

Bernie has always been my #1-  but think Warren has edged past him.  I was WAY off in my thoughts on her role- didn't see Warrior/Sage at all.  But now that I see that she crunches numbers and actually comes up with PLANS (strategies)-  I can see her casting at work.  Would have guessed her Early Old  like Bernie.

Rekindling an interest in Harris now.  Maybe she can redeem the trashed reputation of Kings in Power.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Sam K

There's still only one candidate I really care to throw my support behind.  Kind of astonishing, given how many there are.  The rest range from "mediocre" to "awful," in my mind.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Stickyflames

Trump is a hellpig

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2

Mike Cleverly
On 7/1/2019 at 11:31 PM, DianeHB said:

Some people (Troy included) questioned that channeling a while ago because there are tons of Warriors that have been channeled for C2E1. I personally know two other C2E1 Warriors in my circle of family and friends.

All three of the people (close family) I have had channelled as from C2E1 are Warriors, so I think that old bit of info is busted. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Mike Cleverly

Sanders is great, and would be my first choice, but I don't think he will get the nomination, and I think his contribution will be to steer the arena of debate towards older soul issues.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NicholasV

Wow, a lot of individuals from Low Cadres. Pretty interesting!

Troy
On 7/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, NicholasV said:

This is a vague comment. 🤔 What are "low" cadres? And why is that interesting? 

• LOL 3

Bobby
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Aren't there a lot of individuals in ALL Cadres?  😝

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2

Tyrone
On 7/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, NicholasV said:

4 hours ago, Troy said:

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Aren't there a lot of individuals in ALL Cadres?  😝

Assuming the original post as the context to Nicholas's post:

"Wow, in this candidate list, there are a lot of individuals from the lower numbered cadres. (i.e. 1, 2, etc, as opposed to the last numbered cadres 12, 11, 10, etc)

Considering there are 12 cadres and "a lot of individuals in ALL Cadres", it's pretty interesting that cadre 2 overwhelmingly represented here!"

🙄@NicholasV Correct me if I'm wrong here.  

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K

Something to do with the average age of the candidates, maybe?  I would think individuals from the same Cadre would tend to incarnate together to some extent.

Tyrone
On 7/7/2019 at 12:31 AM, Sam K said:

There's still only one candidate I really care to throw my support behind.  Kind of astonishing, given how many there are.  The rest range from "mediocre" to "awful," in my mind.

That's a mood right there. 

My main voting issues are corruption in politics and the disgusting US foreign policy & military industrial complex, so that pretty much makes my choices Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.  Andrew Yang and Marianne Williamson as grassroots candidates are also halfway decent.  

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Troy
16 hours ago, Tyrone said:

My main voting issues are corruption in politics and the disgusting US foreign policy & military industrial complex, so that pretty much makes my choices Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.  Andrew Yang and Marianne Williamson as grassroots candidates are also halfway decent

Completely asked as a serious question for my education, what would you say is wrong with Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

CurvyWords
1 hour ago, Troy said:

Completely asked as a serious question for my education, what would you say is wrong with Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris?

Elizabeth isn't as strong on Medicare for All as I would like but she's def my second choice. Kamala has so many ugly things in her past as the top cop in the bay area that I legit do not want her to win. She has super problematic ideas about policing and the role of the law in our lives, and some of her truancy policies resulted in poor black families suffering the most. She's a tough bitch though, which I like but not enough for her to be president.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Lori Abrams

My first time viewing And posting on TLE from my iPhone.  I’m in awe. LoL.    Anyway,  I’ve learned a lot from all the discussions here about the overleaves of all the candidates, and about C2 and C2E1.  I also lived in Colorado when Bennet became a Senator of that state; liked him immediately.  I have 3 immediate members of my family in C2E7, so his energy I was familiar with.  My eldest son is C3E7, and I’m C1E7.  I must say that son has been my hardest relationship.  Back to the candidates.  I never really liked Warren.  I found her energy grating.  I’ve since have found her a little more appealing.  She seems to have stopped screaming.  Don’t know much about the others except Sanders, who I definitely like but he’s far ahead in ideals that Half of country isn’t ready for, although I was angry he didn’t fight the DNC for that incredible dirt they pulled on him.  He had a winning chance.  I don’t know, with what went on with the electoral votes too.    I’ve read a little about Kamala’s Background but just in passing.  I feel she’s the only one who could match Trump’s hyperbole.  She’s tough. She’s smart and she’s a female King, to boot.  She knows the Law, Politics and is a great debater.  I’ve heard her on committees but didn’t see the debates.  She keeps to the talking points.  I will start paying more attention to Warren, and her talking points.   The Pocahontas thing, though.  And you know he’ll bring it up, over and over.  I do know one thing.  I’m not going to tune into the Presidential election night.  I’m dramatized out.  

• LIKE/LOVE 4

CurvyWords

@Lori Abrams This has nothing to do with your (rather astute) analysis of the election stuff but you look like a young Striesand in your knew profile picture! Cuuuuute!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

Lori Abrams

Thank You for your kind words.  ☺️

• LIKE/LOVE 1

TexB

I often spot my entity mates. Although I haven’t listened to debates, I spotted Harris immediately. She feels “whole” to me. Very powerful. She can win. President Kennedy had this same solidity. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Martha

To add a couple more C2E1: my nephew’s wife Evelyn is a mature 7 Scholar (she’s having a daughter named Eleanor next month 🥰), and my daughter’s half sister Paisley is a mature Artisan. Evelyn works in pet relocation and Paisley is in high school. 

Actually they might build on what Janet mentioned about connecting C2 and C3. My daughter’s father is C3E5 Warrior and her stepmother is C5E5 Warrior. They had a C1E2 Sage son (my daughter and I are his EMs), a C2E6 Warrior, and the Artisan. I wonder if the poor Sage came to join his EMs (us) and got stuck in the mature Warrior disaster that is his parents. 

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

I got some more candidate Overleaves in my session today. Enjoy!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 5

Troy

UPDATE: I've added the infographic directly to original post! Let me know if there are any technical issues caused by this.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

Are there recent polls showing any polled preference for leading presidential candidates? Does that happen yet?