Troy

2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OVERLEAVES

Sam K
32 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Are there recent polls showing any polled preference for leading presidential candidates? Does that happen yet?

Yes, but they're unreliable this far out.  Generally speaking, the current frontrunners seem to be Sanders, Biden, and of course Trump, though Warren and Harris also have respectable chances of making it to the general.

Speaking of the general election, whomever the Democrat candidate is will definitely have a good chance of victory, though as both a Republican and an incumbent president, Trump has a number of structural advantages.  As 2016 demonstrated, simply getting more votes is insufficient in our rather broken system.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Crystal

Just a couple of observations: Tulsi Gabbard and Amy Klobuchar, on the Democratic side, are cadre outliers - they are the only ones (whose overleaves have been channeled) who are not in Cadre 2 with all the other Democratic politicians. 

In one of the Yarbro Michael books, the M's through Sarah Chambers noted that law-making was a "stagnation" - the old term for Flow - goal. And since many politicians come from a law background, they either said, or implied, that politicians tended to be in Flow. I know the teachings have evolved tremendously since the Yarbro days, and so has society. It appears that the most popular Goals for politicians in the 21st Century are Submission and Discrimination. That makes so much more sense to me than Flow, though there are politicians with that goal. Politics seems very in tune with Submission - taking a personal back seat to a greater goal and devoting oneself to a cause. 

Not surprised at all the Sages and Priests, though! 😉 And the Warriors who are women.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

I seriously thought I remembered a session from an election year in which a number of candidates were from C5. But perhaps that was another parallel. 😉

Anyhow, while searching for that session, I ran across this session about the 2016 election: Politician Overleaves. I was very surprised to see that the GOP candidates still standing at the time were ALL Cadre 11! 

And I also found this article: Cadres and Entities 101 -- 

Cadre 2 = Knowledge (questioners, insight givers, facilitators)
Cadre 5 = Beauty (artists, highlights the best of things)

Cadre 11 = Enlightenment (teachers, ‘light’ bringers, providing structures for perceiving reality)

I remembered that Michael is also Cadre 11 from their Energy Ring. Hopefully our "local" Cadre 11 that is trying to hold back the tide of the Mature Soul Age is learning a lot from the experience. I'm trying to remember that SOMEDAY they will wise up. 

We do need to confirm that the current candidates are all from our own Energy Ring. In one of my own sessions with Michael they indicated that "Cadre 2 has had a long-game, so to speak, in regard to moves into power for help in securing a Mature Soul paradigm." The context of that particular discussion -- to me -- opened the door for them to say the candidates mentioned at the time (Biden, Harris, Warren, Bennet, Buttigieg and Booker) were not from the same Energy Ring, but Michael did not make that distinction. So I'm fairly sure these are all our own Energy Ring's Cadre 2 members, but it would be wise to ask, along with the extended question of why our own Energy Ring is so heavily represented among candidates given the very large number of Energy Rings on the planet. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

Uma

While talking about this subject with @Maureen, we realized that it would also be good to know where these candidates are in their Internal Monads. Knowing that information has always been helpful to me in understanding a person. In the case of assessing a potential President, I think it would also be beneficial.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bobby
5 hours ago, Uma said:

While talking about this subject with @Maureen, we realized that it would also be good to know where these candidates are in their Internal Monads. Knowing that information has always been helpful to me in understanding a person. In the case of assessing a potential President, I think it would also be beneficial.

That will probably be gotten once the top 2 are narrowed down.

• LIKE/LOVE 5