Troy

2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OVERLEAVES

Uma

I was going to ask about his Overleaves if we had questions yesterday. I also think he has Presidential potential after watching his press conferences. I didn't used to like him at all, but now I think he is fantastic. He is saying all the things that Michael talked about, presenting future possibilities that will come from the lessons learned during this pandemic. I like him more and more each day.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ckaricai
20 hours ago, NickF said:

Submitting a request for Presidential Overleaves - to anyone who can ask - on Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York. I’m aware he’s said publicly that he’s “not interested“, but who knows, a lot can happen in the coming months. 

FWIW, I don't think he's going to run for president in 2020. We have been hardest hit from COVID-19, and there is too much to do in NY. We still have to get through primaries, which have been pushed back to june, summer this year might see a spike in covid-19 cases and so might the fall. The school year is all messed up and some people at the board of ed are talking about summer school. These are just some of the issues. He would have had to start campaigning last year at the very latest the way Bloomberg did and Bloomberg didn't need to raise money to pay for a campaign. So there's all that. He strikes me as warrior cast sage or sage cast warrior. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

H2nna

Does Joe Biden have dementia or am I far off in conspiracy land again?😅

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Sam K
1 hour ago, H2nna said:

Does Joe Biden have dementia or am I far off in conspiracy land again?😅

I'm not one to armchair diagnose.  I definitely think there's something more going on with him than a stutter, though.  He's a very different person in terms of his public persona than he was just a few years ago.

I certainly don't think speculating about the health of a public figure based on observation is conspiracy territory.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 2