Troy

UPDATE: confessions of a channel

Nadine

I'm sorry to hear you had to go through this struggle this year. I can't imagine how stressful living without health care is, especially with a chronic illness. So I'm super happy to hear that you got it back now and have at least the psychological weight of that off of your shoulders. Living with the weight of having an illness that is considered terminal is hard enough, you shouldn't have to worry about being able to treat whatever pops up along the way on top of that. I hope this also will help you to get a grip of your depression and slowely move out of that crippling state. I'm so happy this Nexus paid off big time for you! 🙂 Sending you a big, fat hug, @Troy! Love you heaps!

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 1

Diane
1 hour ago, Troy said:

My advocate directed me to a program for which I qualify and I am in the process of restoring my healthcare! 

When my advocate told me this, I broke down in tears. I had been carrying the weight of this for so long, mostly privately and alone because it was too heavy to share. I just wanted to focus on solutions. And I finally found one.

@Troy Such great news!  Big hugs and lots of love.   

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

I'm happy for you! Having gone through a severely depressing and debilitating 2018, I can now better understand and empathize with those undergoing health complications.

I pretty much hate most of our economic and social norms, so I'm glad that there are at least some people and groups that make an effort to help the disenfranchised.

Btw, as I've said before, I'm extremely thankful for this site you and Michael have created. The info here has saved me from spiraling into self-destruction numerous times.

While reading this it dawned on me that perhaps you have a Solar Health body type? Your profile says you only have Venus and Mercury but I'd be inclined to consider Solar Health too:

From a library article:

"MEntity: Your Tertiary Body Type is Solar, and this is directly linked to your Thymus as a medium of processing the status of your entire Being, in general.

The Thymus is directly linked to immunity, and by extension to your overall state of self-esteem.

This planetary influence in the tertiary realm usually shows up as someone who "never gets sick," but does tend to carry chronic issues for some length of time, or when they get sick, they "really get sick."

More than other body types, this influence is an almost "real-time" reflection of where one is in terms of self-esteem, trust, and confidence in various areas of the life."

From another library article:

"MEntity: When Solar is involved there tends to be quite an extreme boost of longevity and strength of health, but this is often met with more extreme dips into health concerns, if there are any.

For any concerns regarding health, then, one of the first considerations would be the immune system. Anything that boosters the immune system will be of benefit, of course, but in particular for those with Solar who have come to depend on fairly stable health for so long.

And when those with Solar show any symptoms, the quicker to address those symptoms the better."

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

Timothy J Sullivan

Yea Troy, glad to hear you have your health care back!!! Makes me appreciate being Canadian, and not having that worry.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

Troy, I am so glad your advocate was able to help you restore your healthcare! Sending you a big hug.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connor
3 hours ago, Troy said:

I actually got to “meet” Michael before I fell into my 5-day coma.

Well, nearly dying of pneumonia must have been traumatic, and I understand if you don't want to revisit that.

BUT.

This teasing cliffhanger is just so CRUEL to those of us who love cliffhangers. I would love to hear more about what this meeting was like.

EDIT: just saw that Bobby posted almost the exact same thing. Lol. Team work.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • LOL 1

NickF

Hugs brother. ❤️ Glad you have healthcare in place after what must have been a scary time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Heidi

(((Troy))) I'm so sorry you went through those feelings of uncertainty alone, but very glad you have your healthcare back and don't have to carry that burden anymore. Thriving is much more exciting than surviving.

Love you very much!

PS: I'm also super curious to know more about when you "met" Michael!

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
4 hours ago, Bobby said:

Ok, you CANNOT write that without some elaboration!  LOL

I think I did write about this at one time... somewhere. Maybe not. If not, I should write up a blog post about it. For years I felt it was way too personal and too outrageously surreal to mean anything to anyone else, but time has passed and now I feel it can be shared more. It's probably about as interesting as a dream, but I will share it sometime.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

CurvyWords

Oh my god! I knew you had some health issues but I didn't realize it was to this extent. I salute you for not losing your absolute shit as you were going through this all year. I'm so glad that relief is on the horizon and you're doing better. You're so loved, Troy! ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
3 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Btw, as I've said before, I'm extremely thankful for this site you and Michael have created. The info here has saved me from spiraling into self-destruction numerous times.

This is really powerful and meaningful to know. Thank you for sharing that. And please, never ever take our input and help with refining your posts or interpretations or formatting, or whatever... as anything more than exactly what it is. I want to encourage everyone and anyone to be as enthusiastic and as studious as you can be, so those suggestions and directions are only meant to help both you and the community. It's all love. Glad you survived those rough patches, Kurtis. You are very loved around here.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1

Rosario

My dear Troy, I'm wrapping you in this big bubble of Love, Gratitude & Healing. Can you feel it??? :'= ❤️

I'm happy you're happier now, and safer and thriving again :') What a relief must be for you, after all that fear & uncertainty.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!!

As for the migraines and headaches...have you tried physiotherapy or chiropractic adjustments? I tend to carry a lot of tension in neck and upper body, and

I manage any symptoms with yoga, pilates and some montly visits to my physiotherapist. They give me some exercises according to my needs. I also have a playlist of easy, safe stretches I can share with you if you want 💜

Lots of love my friend!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
1 minute ago, Rosario said:

My dear Troy, I'm wrapping you in this big bubble of Love, Gratitude & Healing. Can you feel it??? :'= ❤️

I'm happy you're happier now, and safer and thriving again :') What a relief must be for you, after all that fear & uncertainty.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!!

As for the migraines and headaches...have you tried physiotherapy or chiropractic adjustments? I tend to carry a lot of tension in neck and upper body, and

I manage any symptoms with yoga, pilates and some montly visits to my physiotherapist. They give me some exercises according to my needs. I also have a playlist of easy, safe stretches I can share with you if you want 💜

Lots of love my friend!!!

My new healthcare may cover those adjustments, so I will look into it! And yes, please! Private Message me your links. That would be great! Thank you for the love!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz

Hugs, glad you are OK! What a scary rollercoaster you were on. And wouldn't it be amazing if loss of healthcare was one thing people didn't have to worry about in this country.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Hani

I am so sorry you had to go through that Troy, as someone who lives with chronic auto-immune disorder I can empathize with what it would feel like to lose all your health care.

I am glad everything is sorted out and you have your health care back, it must have been a very difficult few months for you and Bobby

Much love to you both 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora

I'm glad you're feeling better !!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

ckaricai

Our healthcare system really sucks. Glad you found a solution that works for you. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Allison

Thank you for sharing this with us Troy and glad to hear that you have healthcare again. It's unbelievable that in a country as rich as ours people are dying because they "don't qualify" for healthcare. I am glad you are not going to be one of those people. 

I've been struggling with some stuff too and my guides told me to get a Reiki treatment. Maybe that would help with the depression if you know anyone who does Reiki. Big hugs. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

Oh Troy, I can't imagine what having an uncertain burden of not being eligible for necessary health care must have been like, when you need it and it is witheld. Your self esteem would have taken some knocks to it's confidence with that uncertainty

lingering. I am so relieved that your friend has helped find a way for you to continue to receive healthcare. It is cruelty of an appalling level not having healthcare.. I am so glad that this change of fortune has been positive and relieving, reassuring for you. Having to survive that negligence is hellish. I love you and I am glad that you can thrive again and find some hope and security in your day to day living. I can't believe that you went through that.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

michael_k

I don't have much more to add beyond the gratitude that everyone has already expressed but I'm glad you're still surviving Troy and contributing so much to our learning through your channeling with Michael and the TLE site. I too will be excited to hear about your dream experience with the Michael Entity someday.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bogi
1 hour ago, michael_k said:

I don't have much more to add beyond the gratitude that everyone has already expressed but I'm glad you're still surviving Troy and contributing so much to our learning through your channeling with Michael and the TLE site. I too will be excited to hear about your dream experience with the Michael Entity someday.

I cannot add more, @michael_k put it in words for me.

I am so very relieved for you that your health insurance is back on. I think healt insurance and pension are the two areas where a society has to take care of its individuals without a doubt.

I find it always shocking whenever I realize that it is not so.

Just a couple of days ago I read a question on Quora. He/she was bitten in New York by a rat, but does not have health insurance, and does not know what to do. Tragic. People told him/her to go to the ER immediately.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Wendy

@Troy I'm so glad you got this worked out!  This country is extremely cruel and the amount of stress from our financial insecurities is quietly killing many of us.

So much love to you and thank you for all you do!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1