Body Types: Foundation

Janet

• ARTISAN

This article was originally written by Troy in dialog with Michael and posted on the Yahoo list on October 21, 2001, with updates and corrections made October 23, 2001.

BODY TYPES
Part One: Foundation

Body Types are descriptions of the various aspects of the Physical Body as it relates to astronomical and astrological influences used in its creation.

There are 7 basic Body Types:

Lunar/Saturnine
Mercurial/Jovial
Martial/Venusian
Solar

These are paired on the Axis just like the Essence Roles and each Role resonates well with their corresponding Body Type, in general:

Server 1 / Priest 6
Artisan 2 / Sage 5
Warrior 3 / King 7
Scholar 4

There are 5 additional Body Types used for very specific lifetimes, which we will cover later.

Our Body Types are the closest to our Essence's "idea" of who we are in a lifetime than even our Personality and Overleaves. Bodies are the Karma for the Essence. Karma exists on several levels and most Karma is the result of being Physical and having a Personality, but the Essence has its own larger spectrum of Karma and Self-Karma. This is played out through the body that the Essence is profoundly linked to for a lifetime, as well as the Chief Feature.

Karma is defined by Michael as "intensity" or "imbalance," which is what promotes the continuation of a Universe and growth. Karma is mostly created through the interference of choice, either in the Self or in Others. When Karma is created with Self, this becomes the larger Karmic journey of Essence. That is why Chief Feature and the Body are so fused and two of the greatest "strengths" behind False Personality. Interfering with our own choices may sound odd, but it's easy to see that when we make choices against what we truly want to do, we are setting up this wonderful game of imbalance and intensity (Karma). One of the first things an Essence learns to do, even before learning how to choose Overleaves appropriately, is to create Bodies.

Each Body Type is "electrically" charged in a particular way in categories of Positive / Negative and Passive / Active. As you may have guessed, other Overleaves will either be in harmony with, or abrade with, the Body Type.

Positive and Negative are almost literal in regard to Body Types:

• Positive Body Types come with inherent emphasis on a more optimistic, broader emphasis on life, focusing on expanding and building, growing, and embracing.
  • Negative Body Types come with inherent emphasis on restlessness, dissatisfaction, narrow-focused and generally seeing the flaws and failures of life.

Positive and Negative are almost literal in regard to Body Types:

Active and Passive are also literal in regard to Body Types: Active Bodies are in some way preoccupied with DOING and dealing with the external world, while Passive Bodies are preoccupied with BEING and exploring the internal world.

The combination of Active, Passive, Positive, and Negative are all in varying degrees throughout the Body Types. The most Passive-Negative Body Type being the Lunar, while the most Active-Positive Body Type is Saturnine. Solar, which is outside of the progression, is considered both Active and Positive.

Lunar = Passive/Negative
Saturnine = Active/Positive

Mercurial = Active/Negative
Jovial = Passive/Positive

Martial = Active/Negative
Venusian = Passive/Positive

Solar = Active/Positive

CREATING THE BODY

There are three considerations the Essence makes when creating a Body:

1. The primary physical appearance of the body (APPEARANCE)
  2. The primary psychological stance of the body (NATURE)
  3. The primary glandular resource of the body (HEALTH)

Most bodies are comprised of two to three planetary influences, though there can be more or less. It is not uncommon to have the same planetary influences for two of the aspects. Keep in mind that all three aspects are intertwined and overlap.

When you receive your Body Type, you will have a Primary Body Type. That would be the influence with the highest percentage of the two or three. Depending on your Karma, Agreements, life plans, etc., you will have your Primary Body Type rooted in one of the three aspects. For instance, you might have a 65% Venusian Primary Body Type, but it is not obvious in Appearance, but definite in your Nature, or your Health.

A great deal of information about the Body Type of an individual can be found in the Astrological Chart of the CONCEPTION of the body, in the Mid Heaven.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

I will apologize in advance for not having completed my dialogue with Michael about the HEALTH aspect. Much of the information I have in this treatment of Body Types is based on accumulated information, but not necessarily from Michael.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that I do not have the Body Types correlating to the Roles in the same way that most have them. If you care to bring to the discussion your arguments for or against this, that would be wonderful! I am very open, but I find the common correlation to be less relative to the Roles.

THE 3 ASPECTS

APPEARANCE

The primary physical appearance is just that, how you take up space and appear in the physical world. Physical Body Type can be seen in one or more combinations of the SHAPE, SKIN, HAIR, and/or EYES.

Here are some very simplistic physical keys for each planetary influence:

LUNAR
shape: rounded and fleshy
skin: spongy, soft, very pale
eyes: luminous, clear, light blue or gray
hair: thin, light, straggly

SATURNINE
shape: tall and lean
skin: rough, dry, maybe yellowed
eyes: deep and dark
hair: thick, dark, straight

MERCURIAL
shape: small, compact, trim
skin: smooth, transparent, olive
eyes: dark, restless, sharp
hair: thick, black (or very dark), full

JOVIAL
shape: large, solid, fleshy
skin: smooth, "healthy" pink
eyes: expressive, clear, betraying
hair: abundant, fine, brown to chestnut

MARTIAL
shape: strong, muscular, erect
skin: thick, freckled, red
eyes: large, bold, bright, maybe bloodshot
hair: stiff, red, sometimes curly

VENUSIAN:
shape: voluptuous, shapely, curvy
skin: dark, fine, velvety
eyes: almond-shape, sympathetic, tender, dark
hair: full, wavy, brown

SOLAR
shape: light, lean, fit, androgynous
skin: clear, fine, pure
eyes: sparkly, bright, large
hair: thick, wavy, dark, silky

NATURE

The primary psychological stance of the body could be called your "body conscience." Think of the psychological stance as the basic, defaulted collective consciousness of the cells that contribute to your processing of life.

Here are some very simple descriptions of the psychological stances:

• Lunar: internally emotional; aloof, pessimistic, secretive, wary, good for lifetimes dealing with one on one Inspirational contact (relates to Server/1)
  • Saturnine: perfectionist, domineering, manipulative, judicial; good for lifetimes dealing with Inspirational issues for groups (relates to Priest/6)
  • Mercurial: lively, deceitful, insecure, opinionated, artistic, expressive; good for lifetimes dealing with expression one on one (relates to Artisan/2)
  • Jovial: Center-of-attention, jolly, entertaining, expressive, secretly shy, indulgent; good for lifetimes dealing with being in a central position of expression for others (relates to Sage/5)
  • Martial: fiery, high-energy, angry, irrational, dedicated, impulsive; good for lifetimes dealing with actions affecting people one on one (relates to Warrior/3)
  • Venusian: sensual, warm, charismatic, no self-esteem, inviting; good for lifetimes dealing with being open, approachable, and accessible to larger groups (relates to King/7)
  • Solar: bright, spirited, airy, electric, childish, naïve; good for lifetimes needing to be in the center of everything. (relates to Scholar/4)

HEALTH

The primary glandular resource could be called its primary source of regulation of experiences, or the basic health of the body. It is also the primary potential for what will be used as a catalyst for "natural" death.

Here are correlations of glands to Body Type:

• LUNAR: Pancreas (Islands of Langerhans); deals with the process of fuel and energy consumption/production in the body; if imbalanced, sugar-related problems
  • SATURNINE: anterior pituitary; a primary, regulating stimulant for many of the other glands; if imbalanced, over- or undergrowth of body, and/or sexual dysfunction
  • MERCURIAL: thyroid; deals with the center of communicating what regulates our bodies creating itself; if imbalanced, over-anxiousness, or lethargy
  • JOVIAL: posterior pituitary; maintains the entire body's homeostasis; if imbalanced, loss of fluid maintenance and basic body functions
  • MARTIAL: adrenals; a primary support for the system that enables strengthening and endurance, and amplification of body energy (emotion); if imbalanced, distorted pigmentation of skin, dwindling of body (Addison's disease), or muscle-shakes, bruising (Cushing's disease), distortion of genitalia
  • VENUSIAN: parathyroid; deals with the regulation and processing of calcium in the body which supplies the information needed for muscle movement and bone strength; if imbalanced, spasms, extreme nervousness, softening and deforming of bones.
  • SOLAR: thymus; produces and maintains immunity; if imbalanced, open to all disease

FINAL NOTE:
In addition to the 7 basic Body Types, there are three "eccentric" Body Types that an Essence can use for some of the more extraordinary lives. They are Plutonian, Neptunian, and Uranian. They are rare and specific.

• Plutonian is for lifetimes of great impact on a massive scale and is usually marked by unearthly features, with the hair or head being exceptionally striking.
  • Neptunian is used for lifetimes of rare, exceptional psychic abilities, and is marked by the eyes in some striking way (even blindness).
  • Uranian is for lifetimes of extreme eccentricity and can be seen in deformities, oddities of the body, and "freaks".

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

• 2 years later...

@Troy what percentage of this information remains valid as being informed by the Michael Entity? I ask because you have made this comment which could do with some elaboration 

@Janet said

On 4/29/2019 at 8:38 AM, Janet said:

This article was originally written by Troy in dialog with Michael and posted on the Yahoo list on October 21, 2001, with updates and corrections made October 23, 2001.

@Troy said

On 4/29/2019 at 8:38 AM, Janet said:

IMPORTANT NOTES:

I will apologize in advance for not having completed my dialogue with Michael about the HEALTH aspect. Much of the information I have in this treatment of Body Types is based on accumulated information, but not necessarily from Michael.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that I do not have the Body Types correlating to the Roles in the same way that most have them. If you care to bring to the discussion your arguments for or against this, that would be wonderful! I am very open, but I find the common correlation to be less relative to the Roles.

I know you are busy and to get more information on body types is a massive ask. I am not asking for more lol. I just would like please some clarification on what percentage of this transcript is Michael Entity and what is "other", because from what you have mentioned in your comment above "Much of the information I have in this treatment of Body Types is based on accumulated information, but not necessarily from Michael."

• LIKE/LOVE 1

@Troy"Much of the information I have in this treatment of Body Types is based on accumulated information, but not necessarily from Michael."

Based on my research, the Body Type system needs considerable review and revision. It did not originate with the Michaels, and their channels even after four decades have not (yet) arrived at a consensus on how the Body Type system correlates with the Overleaf System. Refer to the attached 54-page Scholarish document for the history of the Body Type system, and suggestions for improvements in order to bring it into conformity with the Overleaf System. This document is extracted from my book manuscript, A History of the Overleaf Chart, which is available on my profile page, behind the tab, "In My Own Words".

BodyType.pdf

• LIKE/LOVE 5