Janet

Frequency

Janet

This item was written by Troy and posted on the TLE Yahoo list on November 14, 2001.

Note: The 'site Glossary' mentioned refers to an older version of TLE and does not (yet) exist on this site.

Someone recently asked about FREQUENCY. I thought I'd post this from the site Glossary:

Frequency: A point that represents a vibration within a spectrum of vibrations. There are many kinds of frequencies, but the main one this term is used for in the Michael Teachings is the one that represents your individual frequency within the range of Human Sentience. There are also frequencies that include the whole range of Sentience throughout a planet, or throughout a Universe. This concept is similar to isolating the VISIBLE color spectrum Frequency and identifying the color RED (as we isolate the HUMAN Frequency within Sentience), even though there are more colors within the Frequency range, such as Ultraviolet and Infrared. Although there are these variations of where to focus a range, Frequency as used in the Michael Teachings is similar to limiting to only the visible spectrum, as it refers to Human Sentience within ALL Sentience, within ALL things.

AND MORE:

FREQUENCY:

This is the exact point on a band of frequency that encompasses our Sentience as Human. Your frequency is how your Essence relates to and processes the energy of your environments, whether physical or non-physical. The universe ranges from very low frequencies, like rocks and mountains, to very high frequencies, like thoughts. Sentience (or souls) also have a range of frequency and vibration. That is what the Frequency in a chart from Michael refers to. In the same way that a thought is no better than a rock, neither is a low or high frequency soul any better or worse. "Higher" or "Lower" is not literal and has nothing to do with being better or worse.

When you know what frequency you have as an Essence, this gives you a picture of how your Essence likes to take in life, how it likes to relate to its journey through experiences.

An Essence with a HIGH Frequency (%65+) tends take in life at a faster pace, processing events swiftly. The plus of this is that they can move through experiences, gather what they want, and move on. The downside is that the Personality might just scan an event, missing all the important parts, then repeat it over and over in different forms until the "lesson" the Essence sought is learned. Those with a High Frequency can literally store unprocessed events and experiences as a vibrational pattern in their cells. When under stress or when the occasion arises, they can then "create" the same situation with new players and settings easily, until they get what the "lessons" are about for them. Only that individual can determine when they are "done" with a pattern; it is not imposed on them.

An Essence with a LOW frequency (%35-) tends to take in life very detailed and tediously, processing it slowly. The plus of this is in that they can indulge completely in an experience in one trip, wringing it for all it's worth, never needing to go back. The downside is that the Personality can sometimes resist an experience, and since their frequency is more solid, the events begin to settle into the body as ailments or illnesses. From there, Essence can process the basic energy of the denied event by dealing with its personal physical elements, but this isn't any fun for the Personality!

MORE ON FREQUENCY:

Not only do we tend to gravitate toward events that match our frequency (more accurately, we filter events THROUGH the frequency), we also relate to and filter other Essences and Personalities through the Frequency. In a room full of people you will feel more comfortable with people within about 20 of your own frequency point. So if you have, let's say, a frequency of 62, you will relate to, communicate with, and generally find resonance with those up to 82 and as low as 42. Being with someone outside of that range can be very challenging. This isn't that limiting considering that another Essence can also fluctuate as well, raising or lowering their own Frequency to work with you. So, let's say that other person has a Frequency of 35. They can then raise to about 55 on their scale to find a comfortable common point! But, what if that person's Frequency is 19 and can only go as high as 39? Well, anything where there is a gap usually requires a balancing factor of some sort, such as a third person with a frequency that accommodates both, acting as a conduit of mediator. This helps bring more people together! Even an event can act as a common point between two who have a gap in their Frequency points, such as a spiritual pursuit, games, common goals, etc.

An interesting note: In a room full of people the frequencies of all will gravitate toward a common denominator.

Another interesting note is that during our teens, particularly in a school setting, we tend to go through a rigidity in our frequency. It is at this point we are most inflexible and tend to just remain within only a few degrees of our own frequency point.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 4

AnnaD

Frequency interests me. Especially this:

3 hours ago, Janet said:

Not only do we tend to gravitate toward events that match our frequency (more accurately, we filter events THROUGH the frequency), we also relate to and filter other Essences and Personalities through the Frequency.

3 hours ago, Janet said:

An interesting note: In a room full of people the frequencies of all will gravitate toward a common denominator.

3 hours ago, Janet said:

Another interesting note is that during our teens, particularly in a school setting, we tend to go through a rigidity in our frequency. It is at this point we are most inflexible and tend to just remain within only a few degrees of our own frequency point.

and

3 hours ago, Janet said:

There are also frequencies that include the whole range of Sentience throughout a planet, or throughout a Universe. 

I would love to learn more about frequency.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickF

This is a good account on Frequency. I had learned my Frequency is 72 when I received my standard profile from Troy.  I recall receiving a comment regarding it from Michael in my Essense Report in 2014: 

[MEntity]: Your Frequency is on the higher side, which has helped your Essence to process a great deal while IN the lifetime, so as to keep from that state of "crash and burn." A higher Frequency can tend to act as a sonar within the blindness of a lifetime, so that there is always a sense of the paths, shapes, and obstacles ahead, even if it is not known what these are, exactly.

The session here from 2001 it widens out the description and function of Frequency. It is fascinating how we tend to gravitate towards others, and vice versa in that 20 point range. It also struck me how Frequency is how Essence “relates to and processes the energy of your environments, whether physical or non-physical.” 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

This is very helpful information about the Frequency. My Frequency was channeled as 78 as part of my profile from Troy.

"An Essence with a HIGH Frequency (%65+) tends take in life at a faster pace, processing events swiftly. The plus of this is that they can move through experiences, gather what they want, and move on. The downside is that the Personality might just scan an event, missing all the important parts, then repeat it over and over in different forms until the "lesson" the Essence sought is learned. Those with a High Frequency can literally store unprocessed events and experiences as a vibrational pattern in their cells. When under stress or when the occasion arises, they can then "create" the same situation with new players and settings easily, until they get what the "lessons" are about for them. Only that individual can determine when they are "done" with a pattern; it is not imposed on them."

I can relate to repeating an event in different forms as a way to better understand what that event is all about and how I can learn from it. Sometimes it seems that I take a very long time to process a pattern or patterns in my life. It makes sense that it is my choice when I am done with a particular pattern or patterns.

"There are many kinds of frequencies, but the main one this term is used for in the Michael Teachings is the one that represents your individual frequency within the range of Human Sentience. There are also frequencies that include the whole range of Sentience throughout a planet, or throughout a Universe."

Would love to know more about this. Per this information our channeled frequency is of our Sentience but there are frequencies that represent our vibration as part of broader perspectives as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Janet
2 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Would love to know more about this. Per this information our channeled frequency is of our Sentience but there are frequencies that represent our vibration as part of broader perspectives as well.

I believe this is covered somewhere in some transcript here. The range of human frequency has been pulled out of the frequency range of the universe and subdivided into a range of 0 to 100 within that subdivided range. Or something like that. I seem to remember also that Michael gave info on Cetacean frequency in comparison to human frequency. Am I imagining that? Maybe in a fringe transcript somewhere. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora
17 hours ago, Janet said:

Not only do we tend to gravitate toward events that match our frequency (more accurately, we filter events THROUGH the frequency), we also relate to and filter other Essences and Personalities through the Frequency. In a room full of people you will feel more comfortable with people within about 20 of your own frequency point. So if you have, let's say, a frequency of 62, you will relate to, communicate with, and generally find resonance with those up to 82 and as low as 42. Being with someone outside of that range can be very challenging. This isn't that limiting considering that another Essence can also fluctuate as well, raising or lowering their own Frequency to work with you. So, let's say that other person has a Frequency of 35. They can then raise to about 55 on their scale to find a comfortable common point! But, what if that person's Frequency is 19 and can only go as high as 39? Well, anything where there is a gap usually requires a balancing factor of some sort, such as a third person with a frequency that accommodates both, acting as a conduit of mediator. This helps bring more people together! Even an event can act as a common point between two who have a gap in their Frequency points, such as a spiritual pursuit, games, common goals, etc

I was reading here about frequencies and I realized that in comparison to my parents and my sister I am the person with the highest frequency.

Frequency: 65
My sister: 48
My father: 35
My Mother: 38

I wondered if that would not make my relationship with my parents more challenging. although if I decline 20 or my parents increase 20 in the frequency is less distant. So maybe it does not interfere so much ..

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen
On 4/29/2019 at 9:40 PM, Janet said:

I believe this is covered somewhere in some transcript here. The range of human frequency has been pulled out of the frequency range of the universe and subdivided into a range of 0 to 100 within that subdivided range. Or something like that. I seem to remember also that Michael gave info on Cetacean frequency in comparison to human frequency. Am I imagining that? Maybe in a fringe transcript somewhere. 

Now that you mention this, I remember reading something about that too with the Human frequency being a subdivided range within the range of our Universe. I will plan to do some searching around to see where that session might be. That is interesting about the Cetacean frequency too! I will look around for that too.

Janet
11 hours ago, Jeroen said:

That is interesting about the Cetacean frequency too!

@Jeroen -- I looked around and could not find this. It might have been another species discussed, or I'm imagining that it happened. 😉

Erick

For example, while we can describe Human Sentience with a spectrum from 1 to 100, Human Sentience within the range of Sentience is at the 75 point in that spectrum of ALL Sentience.

Cetaceans would be at approximately 40, and Gorillas at 85

• THANK YOU! 1