Janet

TeamTLE: Transforming Chief Features (Updated)

Stickyflames

Oh I quiver in anticipation for self destruction.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet

Bumping this session: Today TeamTLE obtained angles of behavior for transforming Self-Destruction. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 6

Nadine
13 hours ago, Janet said:

Bumping this session: Today TeamTLE obtained angles of behavior for transforming Self-Destruction. 

Thank you,  @Janet! This will come in handy for this year's Chief Feature season.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

Thank you @Janet.

The info on Self-Destruction deeply resonates with and pains me. I have definitely dealt with it as an Artisan achilles heel, as well as as a reinforcement to why to remain stubborn (because what will ever change and what's the point of changing if happiness is fleeting), and as a core fear of mine that prevents me from feeling whole and healing (because I always feel I must give something away that i deem precious, to feel whole and accepted by others and healthy).

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen

Thank you, @Janet

I like this part here a great deal under the Chief Feature - Self Destruction.

"You do not need to earn your right to live or exist. This life was not given to you, it was created by you. It was not created for you, it was created from you."

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Janet

Thank you everyone for all the thanks, but although I posted the update, the material was made available by Troy working with all of TeamTLE. So thanks also go to Troy, Bobby, Maureen and Uma. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB

I needed to reread this. Such good stuff.

Btw @Janet, the labels "Inspirational Chief Features" and "Action Chief Features" are on the wrong sections. Martyrdom and Impatience are Action CFs, and Self-Destruction and Greed are Expression CFs. 

Janet

@DianeHB ... Hmmm. I have a chart, I believe sourced from TLE, that has the axes as shown in the transcript. But I see that on the Overleaf Map that Troy shared years ago, they are as you listed them, and Troy has just chimed in to confirm. So I'm editing the transcript now... Thanks!

Troy
1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

Martyrdom and Impatience are Action CFs, and Self-Destruction and Greed are Expression CFs. 

This is correct.