Troy

ALERT: Platform Party Reschedule [updated May 22]

Troy

[updated May 22]

Hey everyone! This is just a heads up that the Platform Party is rescheduled to JUNE 22nd! If you were scheduled for this Party, you should now have an automated update and will receive your usual appointment reminder as the date draws near.

Due to the large number of attendees who have announced here and privately that they could not attend the original reschedule, I hope this new date lets more people attend! It's the final reschedule, so if you still cannot make it, don't worry. You will still receive your Platform and we will be hosting more Parties!

Remember, even if you cannot go to the Party, you will still receive your Platform that day. See the event listing for access to the Party!

Thank you! 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Luciana Flora

I'd love to be in the chat room. But unfortunately on the first of June it will not be possible.

I'm taking a course and on that day and exactly the day of a test for that course.

• WHAT/WOW! 1

Susan A Flow

No problem with the reschedule. But I’ll be at another event that morning.   Stay well

DianeHB

I have a conflict at that time. Bummer.

NickF

Looks like we’re on a road trip that day. Sorry I’m going to miss it. 😞

Troy

*BUMP* I hope the new date let's more of you attend! No more reschedules, so I hope this works for you. If not, you'll still receive your Platform and we will be hosting other Parties!

• LIKE/LOVE 2