lake

hello TLE,

I'm sage essence with artisan casting.  I've found the michael teachings to be helpful in understanding other people's values.  it's easy for me to spot scholars, warriors, artisans and sages.  more difficult for me to see servers, priests and kings.  I do see these essence roles in behavior, but not as starkly as others.  my soul age is mature.  this intro is a little dry.  as a sage, I can definitely spice it up... just didn't want to turn my intro into theatrics.  also with artisan casting, I appreciate the eccentric.  it's so surprising to me when I see people online dislike something or someone because of the weird factor.  that's definitely not my temperament.   I look forward to learning more from this community.  

~lake~

• LIKE/LOVE 17

DianeHB

Welcome Lake! Thanks for saying hi!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Michèle

Helllo and welcome!

I am sure you'll have a ball. I adore excentricity so don't ever hold back 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 4

CurvyWords

Sup, lake! Welcome!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

lake

(((thank you all for saying hi)))

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

I dont usually say hi on these things, but I'll chime in here. 🙂

Hi!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Patty

Hey there, welcome! This group is following a teaching based on channeling the messages of 1050 dead guys, so the weird factor is high around here (even though, in my opinion, we seem remarkably normal!), so feel free to be as eccentric or theatrical as you want, or not. The choice is yours 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 1

lake
1 hour ago, Patty said:

This group is following a teaching based on channeling the messages of 1050 dead guys, so the weird factor is high around here (even though, in my opinion, we seem remarkably normal!), so feel free to be as eccentric or theatrical as you want, or not. The choice is yours 😉

@Patty... hi!  yes I know.  I had my chart channelled by troy 10+ years ago.  sage essence but I forgot the casting.  I wrote artisan cast as my opinion.  also troy wrote that I was old soul manifesting mature soul..... yet I feel 0% old soul and 100% mature soul so I don't know.... personally, I'm not that eccentric but I support it!

@KurtisM ... hello, you've written a lot of summaries here that I have enjoyed already so thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun
3 hours ago, lake said:

@Patty@KurtisM... hi!  yes I know.  I had my chart channelled by troy 10+ years ago.  sage essence but I forgot the casting.  I wrote artisan cast as my opinion.  also troy wrote that I was old soul manifesting mature soul..... yet I feel 0% old soul and 100% mature soul so I don't know.... personally, I'm not that eccentric but I support it!

Welcome! We all go through mature souls phases in each life and will manifest the mature version of ourself, so maybe you're manifesting old now since that was 10 years ago... 😊 and also since you found your way back here to TLE at this time 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 3

lake

@Ingun  hello thank you for the welcome.  soul age is not important to me except for feeling authentic....  mature soul relationship drama seems my forte so hey just roll with it.  🤓

• LOL 1

lake

ordered another standard profile from troy.  earliest time was first week in august.  share the results then.  

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Amanda

What up?! I am also an Artisan-cast Sage! *high five* 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

lake
On 7/22/2019 at 5:04 PM, Scout said:

What up?! I am also an Artisan-cast Sage! *high five* 

hey!  I'm so in the sage zone.  I can clock celebrity sages in a heartbeat.  (in my opinion, of course)  I was rewatching the movie grease.... either one or both jim jacobs and warren casey (writers) are sages.  my guess is 1st or 2nd level old soul dropped down to 7th level mature.  the fingerprints of sage are all over that movie!  

what's new with you?