Jeroen

Aurora - The Seed

Jeroen

I am loving her music more and more.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

NickF

Her voice is hauntingly beautiful. The lyrics carry an important message too. Glad to have heard and watched this. I hadn’t known of her before. Thanks for sharing Jeroen. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

I've been promoting her and sharing her for a while now. I just can't get over how flawless and pure she is. We have her overleaves posted somewhere, I think. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jeroen

Her voice and her movements are beautiful. I love watching her perform. The movements in the song, The Seed reminded me of some of the movements in the TV show the OA. From what I remember, Aurora and Brit Marling are of the same Entity, Cadre 1 Entity 4. I have not had a chance to listen to all of her songs yet but am looking forward to it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen
5 hours ago, Troy said:

I've been promoting her and sharing her for a while now. I just can't get over how flawless and pure she is. We have her overleaves posted somewhere, I think. 

OHHH! Where?! I have been listening to her interviews for a while now and I think she must be a Scholar-cast Artisan like me. I havw never heard anyone who thinks and speaks that much like me 😄

Update: found it! (almost same as me-ish) Aurora - 4th Level Old King-Cast Artisan from Cadre 1, Entity 4 with a Warrior Essence Twin.

Edited by Christina Lily Pedersen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Kasia

I LOVE this song. Downloaded and now on repeat. Thank you @Jeroen. I've come across her before, but this song just tied me to her music in a way I can't explain. 🥰

• LIKE/LOVE 3

FJames

Thanks for sharing @Jeroen, what an incredible talent! Definitely need to add my playlist.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Kerrin

I am apologetically obsessed with Aurora.  LOVE her.  Thanks for sharing her new video!❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 1