CurvyWords

The hottest new rapper discussing veganism

CurvyWords

Okay this is hilarious and great. There's a new rapper on the scene who is absolutely blowing up and here she is talking about how she discovered the cruelty done to animals on their way to our plates. It's funny but also really important because her reach is to young black folks who probably aren't hearing this type of thing anywhere else.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Stickyflames

An angel spreading angel words,

thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen

I am happy seeing her advocate for the well being of animals and for reducing animal suffering. Thank you for sharing this.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

All it takes is a few moments of true reflection and... you #MakeTheConnection. You can’t go back after that. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Stickyflames

I just recently learned that I could create, grow and harvest all the plants one would need to meet a nutritionally dense vegan diet locally : hemp seeds, kale, tubers, lettuce, apples, plums, peaches, squashes, peppers, etc.

it’s my little dream to create a self sustainable vegan garden. 

I did not know you could do it here.

I also learned that basically every single thing except the tubers continuously grows back , which is like the final nail in the coffin of the “ plants have feelings” comments.

I think you can go back to eating meat even after you know the truth of how unnecessary it is. So I think it is constantly my responsibility to be clear about this and join the voice that is not corrupted.

I almost quit plant based this year and pulled myself back , sifting my voice out from the chaos. It stands on it’s own the more you inquire into it.

Troy , through michael, gave a beautiful channeling to a “former” student here on the importance of plant based diets and I think the material is so beautiful but it has been yanked from the site when he left a few years ago.

I might want to remove his name and post the answers anyway since none of it was personal to the guy. It is rich material.

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 3