Jump to content
Troy

ENERGY REPORT - June 2019

Recommended Posts

Diane

Thank you, Troy.  

I've been feeling this energy and more agitated over the past week.

28 minutes ago, Troy said:

...it may be helpful for you to just do one thing good for yourself or for someone else. Just that single effort can help lighten the weight...

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ClaireC

Thanks, @Troy!  I particularly appreciate the definition of "weighting" vs "waiting".  I'll be more careful in the future not to weight myself down while waiting.  

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma
47 minutes ago, Troy said:

Only participation allows for the transformation of disappointments, challenges, and hurt. This participation can come in terms of action, thoughts, inspiration, or understanding, but there must be some participation. If you find that you are under the Weight of life and not just Waiting, it may be helpful for you to just do one thing good for yourself or for someone else.

 

 

thanks, @Troy. Makes a lot of sense at this moment.

  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bogi

This speaks just on so many levels to me, that I cannot believe it...

 

Frankly, I am always waiting for the Energy Reports to help make sense of it, and also as validation.

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickF
2 hours ago, Troy said:

JUNE 21st -- NEXUS --  CONVERGENCE -  Another merging of parallels where inspired actions have increased and returned individually and collectively with a renewed enthusiasm for  a better future.

 

Thanks Troy. The upcoming Nexus - Convergence - merging of parallels appears promising. I think we all need to experience renewed enthusiasm for a better future. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CurvyWords

Oh man, this one hit so close, check out what I wrote in my journal literally yesterday:

I relate to this "unlocking my power" because the more I see just how intolerable and unacceptable living with my father is, the more empowered I feel to change my circumstances. I cannot just sit and be like this and let my life drift past me anymore. I want to seize it. I want to participate in it. I want to live it. Seeing the squalor of my dad's escapism and alcoholism has held up a crystal clear mirror to my own. There's no going back.

 

And last week:

ultimately, becoming financial independent is an issue. i can't ignore it, and frankly i don't think i can forgo it much longer. living with my father is weighing on me, i can't sign up for a life with him until he dies. and even after he dies, i will be essentially on my own. regardless of what i inherit as a result, i've come to a place of "something must be done" regarding cultivating my own independent space in the world. i got a taste of it in minnesota and i miss it. i want it back.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

Lol @NickG, remember that typo between weight and wait on that email you sent me? (If not it's in my sig.)

Michael referenced it!

 

Well because I've chosen the path of staying at work for now, but with tremendous relief in pressure, I'm locked into my job at least until July is over (my family is going camping a ton in July and I'd like to go, so getting a job right now would be tricky because im gone for so long).

I'm not putting any deadline on me for getting a job but I don't want to procrastinate either. I've amassed quite a few opportunities (even online) but since I'm going back to Uni in Fall they will have to be part-time. The online opportunities seem interesting since I live on my computer so much. Still scared of this upcoming change though I know I will make it.

 

Besides job stuff, I'm returning to a more whole foods diet with way less oil than I've been eating. I'm aiming to make more of my own snacks (trail mix, granola, navy bean brownies etc.) My dad and I got our garden set up, with many foods, so that's something I can nurture.

I'm engaging in creating my stories and music once more. I'm going out often and aim to exercise when I can.

The house is a mess right now, so I hope my family can clean that up. We're thinking of throwing a yard sale.

 

In terms of self-expression, I'm feeling far more in my skin than ever before, and am intending to come out, as well as speak up about looming social and global issues.

People don't often like me when I talk about dietary stuff, and put on their cognitive dissonance glasses, but I feel it's important to tant to talk about veganism and climate change, regardless of resistance, so I intend on that.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crystal
5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

n terms of self-expression, I'm feeling far more in my skin than ever before, and am intending to come out, as well as speak up about looming social and global issues.

People don't often like me when I talk about dietary stuff, and put on their cognitive dissonance glasses, but I feel it's important to tant to talk about veganism and climate change, regardless of resistance, so I intend on that.

Sometimes, even if someone doesn't like what you have to say, you plant a seed (pun intended). Someone who tells you "go away!" might think about it and decide to eat more plants and less meat, or make their next car an electric (that's me! my next car will be a Leaf!), or look into getting solar panels. Don't think you're shouting into the wind.

 

And I'm looking forward to the merging of parallels. Drastically curating my social media (deleting Twitter and only using Facebook for keeping in touch with my friends and stuff like the Michaels and Instant Pot recipes; I follow completely non political topics on Instagram, like cute kittens. Never enough kittens!) has helped me focus more on the "real world" and actual people. (Twitter had and has waaaaay too many trolls and bots.)

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnM

Once again this Energy Report for June feels exactly on target for me.  April and May have definitely felt sluggish as if gravity is dragging me down, down, down.   And it's also true I've been feeling a lot of agitation these first few days of June - and agitation is the word I would have used even before reading the Energy Report.  Also have felt the shift to start moving in to some kind of action - had to get in to see the doctor for some preventative maintenance - and having a tooth extracted tomorrow from a 13 year old root canal gone bad.   Feels like things in June are starting to move in a constructive direction after days and weeks of frustrations and roadblocks.   Can's say I feel "relief", but feel like I'm waking up from some kind of paralysis.  

 

Thank you Troy and M!

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora

I think this time there is some resonance with me. However it is a standard of my life in general .. and not just this year, .. or this month ..

I have a certain tendency to decrease my participation in the world when I am in an uncomfortable environment ..

The greatest example said would be at the time of the school .. that time when there were no friends because everyone moved away from me .. After I try to approach people for a while I gave up completely .. and besides me not try anymore I moved away from the place mentally and kept thinking about some more pleasant future ..

I did absolutely nothing to change my situation because I did not believe this could be changed .. now I am looking to have a more active attitude in my relationships ..

My theory is that this tactic that I had in adolescence extended to more global issues .. and maybe that's why I eraramente see me in energy reports ..

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni

Anyone else having weird symptoms and trouble sleeping? Or conversely, sleeping more than normal and more deeply?

 

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnH
43 minutes ago, Juni said:

Anyone else having weird symptoms and trouble sleeping? Or conversely, sleeping more than normal and more deeply?

Very much so, Juni.  Cannot get enough sleep.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaD

I have been using my agitation to good use, shifting house that is so lots of useful and not useful things to lift and shift. 

@Juni, I have had the best sleeps for the past three nights ever. My partner had what sounded like a very information dense 

and revealing dream, where she was at the punchline of being shown how people remain alive even though they die physically, and just as she was about to have this revealed to her, it sounded from her description almost like a demonstration of how it is done in the physical plane, our cat jumped onto the bed and woke us up reowing for breakfast. Oh well, another time... so close and yet so far. She hasn't managed to get to that point since damn it. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnH

Helpful insight, @AnnaD.   I've been sorting out a lot of stuff. What some people have called "Swedish Death Cleaning."  I don't plan on dying but I'm sick of all my crap. Of my six immediate family members, 4 have died: My parents and both my older siblings. Scholar-cast Sage that I am, I've held onto some stuff that is pointless and nobody cares about. Silver platters? Like anyone wants them. My lovely and pointless collection of teacups that have been in a storage bin for xxx+ many years. I live in a 1-bedroom condo and I don't have space for this shit. I got rid of my storage unit because I hadn't looked at it in 8 years. Now all of it's in my space.1) My great-aunt's dolls, which I loved to play with when we visited her, so I got them. They are from the early 1900s.  2) Family silver.

 

I will be happy to rant about how my late hippie brother stored a painting worth 15K USD like shit in some outdoor storage unit.  Now I have to deal with the repairs in order to send it off.  I loved him, but fuck him, too.

 

People tell me that I can get money for all of this, but I just want it gone.

 

This isn't sentimental, but I don't think future generations give a shit about this. I don't blame them. Neither do I.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diane
17 minutes ago, AnnH said:

Scholar-cast Sage that I am, I've held onto some stuff that is pointless and nobody cares about. Silver platters? Like anyone wants them.

 

Ditto - I am also Scholar-cast Sage and too much stuff that no one wants now and for sure won't want it when I am gone.   Silver and silver platters, etc., got rid of tea cups already!

 

19 minutes ago, AnnH said:

This isn't sentimental, but I don't think future generations give a shit about this. I don't blame them. Neither do I.

 

 

Wait a second - I think my Warrior-cast Sage son will want some 'stuff',  but he'll have to get rid of some 'stuff' first!

  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaD

@AnnH, stuff is overrated... especially depending on how much you use it, value it, and how much room you might have 

to do both with it. 

 

I only am keeping now what I like and use... I would say get rid of the rest, like give it away to charity or pass it on. I organised

to have a truckload of stuff (couches/chairs/dining table/bedside table/tv table) delivered by the charity to their shop. I can't

wait for it to go, even though that means we will be eating on our knees for like 2 days. 

 

Just because someone has died doesn't mean that you have to keep it. My Nana died and like everyone she had some great 

stuff and then she had some rubbish, so only when I was packing up for this most recent move, I have had the guts to donate

her tackier crap to hospice. Someone will love it, but that doesn't have to be me. And I am creating a DUMP SITE which I resent,

at our house we are moving into. I don't know if you saw that movie The Labyrinth when the main character travelled through her bedroom mirror to The Land Where All Sentimental Crap Goes, and that scary old lady with the oversize backpack on, is luring the main character into focusing on CRAP, and distracting her with CRAP so that the main character forgets the important things, such as claiming her baby brother back from The Goblin King (David Bowie)... it is the manipulation of that 

horrible scary old lady that terrifies me. I actually had nightmares because of her. If I watch this movie and this scene with her comes on, I have to fastforward through it as it literally terrifies me, still.

 

So - there will be a massive outbox pile that will go to charity from the CRAP that is building up with no room for fucking pathways through it in our new house, in the house that we are moving into. I refuse to be a scary crazy hoarding old lady who doesn't focus on the important things. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maureen
1 hour ago, AnnH said:

Helpful insight, @AnnaD.   I've been sorting out a lot of stuff. What some people have called "Swedish Death Cleaning."  I don't plan on dying but I'm sick of all my crap. Of my six immediate family members, 4 have died: My parents and both my older siblings. Scholar-cast Sage that I am, I've held onto some stuff that is pointless and nobody cares about. Silver platters? Like anyone wants them. My lovely and pointless collection of teacups that have been in a storage bin for xxx+ many years. I live in a 1-bedroom condo and I don't have space for this shit. I got rid of my storage unit because I hadn't looked at it in 8 years. Now all of it's in my space.1) My great-aunt's dolls, which I loved to play with when we visited her, so I got them. They are from the early 1900s.  2) Family silver.

 

I will be happy to rant about how my late hippie brother stored a painting worth 15K USD like shit in some outdoor storage unit.  Now I have to deal with the repairs in order to send it off.  I loved him, but fuck him, too.

 

People tell me that I can get money for all of this, but I just want it gone.

 

This isn't sentimental, but I don't think future generations give a shit about this. I don't blame them. Neither do I.

 

 

@AnnH,  this is from Michael re: one's Nine Needs which are fulfilled every single day at one of the 7 "degrees" or levels. It looks like you are working on your Need of Expansion more and more consciously. I added an excerpt to my personal doc from a Q&A Marigold had about her mother because I found it inspiring and beautiful in it's imagery. Love to you. ♥ 

 

Levels 1-3 are unconscious means for fulfillment. Level 4 is a subconscious means for fulfillment. And Levels 5-7 are conscious.

 

EXPANSION: +Prosperity/-Cancer

 

7 Degrees of Expansion: "expansion manifested in" 1. Physical Tumors/Cancerous Growth (literal or figurative); 2. Random Accumulation (hoarding; entropy of your space, clutter); 3. Sprawling (accumulations affect other people); 4. Idea Stretching (challenges are allowed that expand your awareness); 5. Emotional Growth (time is embraced as a way of organizing and processing experiences); 6. Transformations/Transmutations (experiences are used to make a difference); 7. True Prosperity/Total Appreciation (Meaning is embraced as the point of Growth and experience, rather than attached to all of the "things" that helped you grow and expand)

 

Addendum from Marigold’s Q&A about her mother:  As for the Need of Expansion, we see this being fulfilled at the 6th State or Transformation/Transmutation, which is a State where one no longer requires expansion in an outward/horizontal direction, but more of a vertical expansion, if you will, that turns everything that is present "inside, out" like a blossoming from a flower. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miizle

Hm, i have actually noticed my dreams have been different recently, could indeed be for the duration of this energy shift. Nothing specific to mention, but different, so that i have thought in the middle of the night, hm, that was different and interesting. Not just the usual similar types, processing the day and some usual themes that are on a rotation. Different people, watching films and art... Can't remember anymore what those inspiring & inspired cool pieces of art were all about, because when i woke at night to think about them, i thought i can't use the ideas because it would be plagiarizing 😂 So i didn't think about them enough to remember in daylight, damn!

Other than that the end of this nexus time coincided for me with high fever (the type where no amount of layers and blankets can make you warm) and feeling run down physically and emotionally. Lack of action is exactly my problem of which i have been acutely aware of for a long time, so i suppose this timing made sense after all, even if it should have made sense to fall ill to at least one of those 4 different colds and stomach bugs that i was exposed to prior!

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnH
16 hours ago, Maureen said:

 

@AnnH,  this is from Michael re: one's Nine Needs which are fulfilled every single day at one of the 7 "degrees" or levels. It looks like you are working on your Need of Expansion more and more consciously. I added an excerpt to my personal doc from a Q&A Marigold had about her mother because I found it inspiring and beautiful in it's imagery. Love to you. ♥ 

 

Levels 1-3 are unconscious means for fulfillment. Level 4 is a subconscious means for fulfillment. And Levels 5-7 are conscious.

 

EXPANSION: +Prosperity/-Cancer

 

7 Degrees of Expansion: "expansion manifested in" 1. Physical Tumors/Cancerous Growth (literal or figurative); 2. Random Accumulation (hoarding; entropy of your space, clutter); 3. Sprawling (accumulations affect other people); 4. Idea Stretching (challenges are allowed that expand your awareness); 5. Emotional Growth (time is embraced as a way of organizing and processing experiences); 6. Transformations/Transmutations (experiences are used to make a difference); 7. True Prosperity/Total Appreciation (Meaning is embraced as the point of Growth and experience, rather than attached to all of the "things" that helped you grow and expand)

 

Addendum from Marigold’s Q&A about her mother:  As for the Need of Expansion, we see this being fulfilled at the 6th State or Transformation/Transmutation, which is a State where one no longer requires expansion in an outward/horizontal direction, but more of a vertical expansion, if you will, that turns everything that is present "inside, out" like a blossoming from a flower. 

 

 

Very helpful! ❤️

Edited by AnnH
forgot to add stuff
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnH

And here I thought it was just because I was getting old 🙂  It never bothered me until I decided to get rid of my storage unit, haha. I am good at throwing things out. It's just a case of activating my moribund Moving center. Also, I have a brain, uh, deficit, where it's difficult for me to prioritize (Been tested. Yep. A challenge.

 

@Diane  I must have known somewhere you were a Scholar-cast Sage and we're Entity mates! 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leela Corman

This could not be more accurate and applicable to my life right now, every word of it, especially the part about waiting vs. weighting, but really, all of it. I had to laugh at "You must get on board with your impulses to move" because I'm suddenly contemplating an actual geographical move. And I can validate the first few days of the month being very agitating. My husband and I had the worst fight we've ever had over the weekend. I can see where our relationship needs some serious work now in ways I couldn't before. My therapist is really helping me with that too. 

 

I do feel like I passed through some kind of barrier or merged with something, because though I still have the same struggles and worries as before, I feel a change in my approach and perspective since late May, and an awareness that a lot of things have to chance in my life now, big things. How my partner and I treat one another and our marriage, where we live, where I teach and how.

 

Interested to see what June 21st brings, and also come on rest of the world.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni
8 hours ago, Miizle said:

Hm, i have actually noticed my dreams have been different recently, could indeed be for the duration of this energy shift. Nothing specific to mention, but different, so that i have thought in the middle of the night, hm, that was different and interesting. Not just the usual similar types, processing the day and some usual themes that are on a rotation. Different people, watching films and art... Can't remember anymore what those inspiring & inspired cool pieces of art were all about, because when i woke at night to think about them, i thought i can't use the ideas because it would be plagiarizing 😂 So i didn't think about them enough to remember in daylight, damn!

Other than that the end of this nexus time coincided for me with high fever (the type where no amount of layers and blankets can make you warm) and feeling run down physically and emotionally. Lack of action is exactly my problem of which i have been acutely aware of for a long time, so i suppose this timing made sense after all, even if it should have made sense to fall ill to at least one of those 4 different colds and stomach bugs that i was exposed to prior!

I woke up ill today too, nauseated and groggy. In my dream, someone told.me I had a fever and when I did awaken I felt parched. Shifts seem to hit me like a ton of bricks every time, lately.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosario

Ahh, thank you so much for this report!! @Troy 

I can validate being energized for change and movement. this is also my last semester at uni,  I'm closing this bittersweet chapter hehe, eagerly waiting to finish classes and internship!! 

 

I'm finding joy and relief in being vulnerable and putting myself out there more and more, speaking my truth. It feels like an organic step in my path...

I don't share things about myself that much,  but the other day I told myself, heck I'm so awesome and have many things to share that others can find useful!! Now it's just about discipline...! I'm becoming more visible in social media, a game I'm starting to enjoy haha!! I have a Twitter acc mostly for stanning BTS, there I've made the loveliest friendships!! Now I'm exploring the Insta space (my current dilema is...should I post more in english, spanish?  both?? ohh, too much work!! 😂 haha) 

 

I truly love connecting with people, helping them return to themselves and just giving them a safe space to heal. Ahh, so delicious!!


One of my clients just got her ABSOLUTE DREAM JOB in Busan, Korea as an English Teacher...after all she's been through, I'm so proud to the point of tears!!! 

I'm receiving many compliments from friends and clients as in how I helped them, even just by my presence or listening....that melts my heart. They are the sweetest!!

 

Truly, things happen at their time...guess who's doing a yoga teacher training in August!!! 😍🤩😁

Much love my familia!! 

Yeah, choose that INSPIRATION!!! 

 

 

tenor (2).gif

 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diane
4 hours ago, AnnH said:

 

@Diane  I must have known somewhere you were a Scholar-cast Sage and we're Entity mates! 

 

 

Yes and I am sorry we haven't met.  Maureen loves you and has told me about you! 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...