Troy

ENERGY REPORT - June 2019

Miizle

Slightly unusual dreams continue, there seems to be a theme of preparing for a celebratory feast with a family that is somehow more powerful, more confident and more obnoxious than me or mine.
Last night it was the Trumps, although the majority of the dream was about me living in the Trump house and interactions with Donald.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

Sam K

This resonates a bit on the job front.  I'm trying to find a full-time teaching position in special ed, and while I've done what I can currently, nothing's turned up yet. 

It still FEELS like there's something I should be doing to help secure a position, though, which is probably a good thing; even if there's no further overt action I can take at the moment, I need to maintain a readiness to act when an opportunity presents itself.  I can't just conclude that I've done my part and forget about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Katja
On 6/6/2019 at 3:06 AM, Juni said:

Anyone else having weird symptoms and trouble sleeping? Or conversely, sleeping more than normal and more deeply?

I feel myself exhausted and could only sleep. I need only close my eyes and I'm sleeping... 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christian
On 6/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, Juni said:

Anyone else having weird symptoms and trouble sleeping? Or conversely, sleeping more than normal and more deeply?

Yes.

All this first week I was sleeping hard.

Like it took everything in me to just get up to go to the bathroom.

And then crashing hard when I did go to sleep.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

So we're almost at the Convergence Nexus of Inspired Action.

How's everyone feeling about it?

My Essence says that my Convergence is more sequentially layered this time. I recently merged with a version of me that simply chooses to feel better, and now one where I've been a part of an online chat group I recently joined. They say Ill just keep converging with other mes until around July 9th-12th. The theme is of "CATCHING UP".

Sounds fun.

I've also got Community Convergences coming. A big one is that my family and I are cleaning out the house and possibly throwing a yard sale. My family actually agreed with me recently that we have too much stuff so it seems downsizing is in order.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen

I had this dream last night... I think it has to do with the oncoming Nexus Convergence and the "waiting" we are all experiencing. The reference to an old doctor of mine who has retired, named Parrish, was symbolic (to me) of the "retirement" of religion that we are slowing going through as a sentient species. 

June 20, 2019:  Stressful, tight dreams all night. More or less we are all “waiting” for something to happen or things to move along. People were tired, tense, irritated, bored even as the time seemed to stretch on and on with no reprieve from “wait” staff like doctor’s aides, receptionists, etc., and no doctors ever showed up. It was exemplified when I realized how much time I was in, it was like I lived in, a waiting room to see a doctor that never seemed to appear. I either knew everyone or people seemed familiar to me as if we spent a lot of time in waiting rooms together. There was one almost altercation where two people were vying for the one lazy-boy easy chair. The one who had already used it the most and appeared to have a leg injury “won” the spot. The last bit @ClaireC was there waiting in a chair. She looked fresh and excited like life was good but her appearance was eccentric. She was talking to someone with a thick Spanish accent. I brought it to her attention and she said ‘oh it must be because I’ve spent time with someone like that recently it must have rubbed off, I do that with people.” I think it was a form of “Scholar’s empathy”. I was surprised to see her until I remembered that I had given her a referral to my doctor, Dr Parrish, who was now retired – which she reminded me of. She mentioned someone else in the centre she was seeing. Her appearance was odd. Her hair was dyed bright blonde and she has these little bangs and a huge mass of hair — cartoon like. Then it changed into a different hairdo. It was sort of swept back in huge massive “balls” that filled in the space between her ears, shoulders, etc. She was deeply tanned, orange almost. There was a guy who was waiting there, the one in the lazy-boy easy chair, who she was sort of flirting with. She stood up at one point to talk to someone and to express herself. You could see as she walked that she had a cute little figure. She had on an interesting eccentric kind of sleek tunic-like layers to the knees in browns, beiges, some with patterns even her stockings were a shade of light brown. Her shoes were clunky heels. As she moved around in front of those of us seated she looked “cute”, lively, expressive and she was back to speaking English with a regular accent. Then as she went to sit down in her chair again she started to speak French to Helen, seated on the chair beside Claire, who I hadn’t noticed was there before. I turned to the guy beside me who was on the easy chair and said proudly “oh, yes, she speaks three languages.”

JUNE 21st -- NEXUS --  CONVERGENCE -  Another merging of parallels where inspired actions have increased and returned individually and collectively with a renewed enthusiasm for  a better future.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER JUNE:

WAITING VS WEIGHTING - There are many points in life where one must simply wait. One must be patient. One must understand that what one wants, desires, aims for, etc. takes time and energy and resources. It is important to know when you must wait. This is different from slowly being sedated and halted from any participation in life by the weight of existence. Both Waiting and Weighting can feel frustrating and painful, but Waiting still allows for participation. Weighting halts participation. If you find yourself withdrawing from several areas of your life as it disappoints, challenges, or hurts you, then you are Weighting yourself with the assumption that if you simply stop moving or participating, then the disappointments, challenges, and hurt will subside. This is a lie. Only participation allows for the transformation of disappointments, challenges, and hurt. This participation can come in terms of action, thoughts, inspiration, or understanding, but there must be some participation. If you find that you are under the Weight of life and not just Waiting, it may be helpful for you to just do one thing good for yourself or for someone else. Just that single effort can help lighten the weight and then you can do one more good thing, and then one more, and so on, until you are out from under the weight of life even if you still must wait sometimes.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

ClaireC

That's a fairly realistic dream, @Maureen.  I wish I could change hairdos like that.  😁

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

Maureen

Within this Convergence, I wonder if a Parallel me has a dog... 🐶

June 21, 2019:  Lots of dreaming. Feel rested so far... which is unusual for me. I remembered I dreamed of a dog, and some others dogs, when I saw a photo on FB on Claire’s wall. I wish I remembered more but what I do remember is I was in a place, seemed like a large home or building, where some were loosely gathered. It’s like we were gathered out of necessity like one would be in a sanctuary. I say that because it didn’t feel like it was my home. It felt pleasant and friendly. I seem to have “found” a dog (a puppy I think) and we got quite attached to each other, through many different changes (as if I was seeing the dog as it grew and got accustomed to it’s surroundings and to other dogs, as well, that were there) although my memory morphs back and forth between a cat and a dog. I wonder if there is a Parallel me that has a dog.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Miizle

Right, i didn't even read the actual energy report before, apparently, just the important dates. (I usually do not resonate with it much.)

Having read it now, it just described the last 2 weeks of my life to a tee. THANK YOU. Nice to know it's global.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

CurvyWords

Me walking right up to the door and opening it myself:

tenor.gif?itemid=6045746

I'm feeling super motivated and in alignment with my dreams! Officially out of -Otiose and languishing in +Purpose. The Nexus passed without much fanfare, but I've been unable to remember any of my dreams though I know they've been all over the place. How's everybody holding up?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

Wendy

Yesterday I returned home from work to find that the HOA where I live obliterated my garden and I am heartbroken.  I don't think this huge snaking tree will ever come back to its former glory.  Most of the large plants were put there by my landlord and have been there for a very long time.  I've been filling in the blank spots and increasing my privacy as my little home office is behind that window and I spend lots of time there.  I was creating a beautiful little shade garden under the canopy and every morning I would watch the birds playing there.  Now I have no shade and I'm afraid the birds will find another place to frolic.

When I woke up this morning and remembered, I cried.  I had to close the blinds and I can't even bear to look out there.

I just re-read the energy report and in light of this I can't make heads or tails of this convergence.  If there is one thing I've had enthusiasm for this past month, it is my garden.  I've had boundless energy for it and it's been truly my happy place - I couldn't have been more in on creation and enthusiasm.    I'm really grieving and additionally feeling so violated.  I am sickened to know that my efforts can be wiped out like this while I'm away from my home, and someone thought that bare earth and rocks would be an improvement over the lush beauty that was there.  Also I am feeling the stress of the plants that were hacked apart on one of the hottest driest days of the year.  I know it's not the end of the world but right now the thought of having to see this every day makes me sick to my stomach.

Before:  IMG_20190504_180802604.jpgIMG_20190504_180751545.jpg

After:

IMG_20190621_165035147.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 14

Bobby
2 hours ago, Wendy said:

Yesterday I returned home from work to find that the HOA where I live obliterated my garden and I am heartbroken.  I don't think this huge snaking tree will ever come back to its former glory.  Most of the large plants were put there by my landlord and have been there for a very long time.  I've been filling in the blank spots and increasing my privacy as my little home office is behind that window and I spend lots of time there.  I was creating a beautiful little shade garden under the canopy and every morning I would watch the birds playing there.  Now I have no shade and I'm afraid the birds will find another place to frolic.

When I woke up this morning and remembered, I cried.  I had to close the blinds and I can't even bear to look out there.

I just re-read the energy report and in light of this I can't make heads or tails of this convergence.  If there is one thing I've had enthusiasm for this past month, it is my garden.  I've had boundless energy for it and it's been truly my happy place - I couldn't have been more in on creation and enthusiasm.    I'm really grieving and additionally feeling so violated.  I am sickened to know that my efforts can be wiped out like this while I'm away from my home, and someone thought that bare earth and rocks would be an improvement over the lush beauty that was there.  Also I am feeling the stress of the plants that were hacked apart on one of the hottest driest days of the year.  I know it's not the end of the world but right now the thought of having to see this every day makes me sick to my stomach.

Before:  IMG_20190504_180802604.jpgIMG_20190504_180751545.jpg

After: 5.08 MB · 0 downloads

IMG_20190621_165035147.jpg

Wow... what they did was just ugly.  I think I'd have a good talking to with them and try to see why they thought what they did made it look so much better, when it didn't at all and how to prevent it from happening again if possible.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

Ok so this is NSFW, but something happened yesterday regarding the fight against gun violence and I had to post it!

Talk about inspired action and "renewed enthusiasm for a better future"! XD

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

Jeroen
15 hours ago, Wendy said:

I am sorry about your garden. This is very disgusting what they did. I never can understand why some people on our planet desire to take that which is so beautiful and then feel the need to destroy it. It is like there is no appreciation for beauty at all.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Wendy

Thank you @Jeroen.  Also if they had concerns and spoke to me about it, I'd have trimmed myself (maybe begrudgingly but I would have done it).  That this was done while I wasn't home just felt so violating.  This is my home!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 4

Sky Goldy

Wendy , I think what you need there are three nice big  shrubs like black sambuk, taverna Montana, frangipanie, and a nice climber around the window and you're good. Those are fast to grow, have pretty white flowers and a nice vibe

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Rosario

oh @Wendy I'm so sorry!  that must have felt really violating and painful!  Gosh...Those people do need a good talk at least.... Here's a big healing hug ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

@KurtisM That is just fantastic. 

Well, I've been tense and sad and weird this nexus. Fine, just on edge. And today my daughter refractured her wrist at the beach because we foolishly thought she was ready to have her brace off.

Oh also I'm full of white-hot rage and disbelief at the ongoing cruelty of this administration and shocked that people support it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

CurvyWords

@KurtisM LMFAOOO "They're arming themselves and so are weeeee" is such a mood.

• LOL 1

CurvyWords

It's funny how I'll read something from The M's and then see it happening in real life. I read a channeling session that @DianeHB had a while ago and Michael mentioned how in Young Soul culture, things are designed where you "take yourself out" in order to narrow the competition field. Like, since everything is so charged and viewed as a competition, it makes it easier for people to reach the top if "lesser" people think that they're not good enough or not valuable enough or simple can't do what the people on top are doing and give up. The idea of giving up because you can't do what others can instantly eliminates you so the only people competing are those with enough grit and determination to push past that instinct. 

Anyway I saw a tweet today that reminded me of that:

Here's a woman that's been working on something for 2 years and is now discouraged because ultra rich and ultra famous Kim Kardashian is doing the same thing. She's essentially discouraged and "weighted" down with the idea of competing in the same market that someone "higher up" on the ladder is also competing in. Idk it's just wild to see this happening in real time. If she gives up on her dream, ultimately it means more sales for Kim Kardashian's venture. It's just such a bird's eye view of how Young Souls operate, or at least how a Young Soul world functions. 

I also feel encouraged because I too fall into that pattern of thinking I don't have anything to offer and everyone else who is richer and more famous and more successful than me has already done it and done it better than I can so why try? It's such a mindfuck. There's enough room for this girl AND for the Kim K's of the world. Just like there's enough room for me and the Oprahs of the world. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Crystal
18 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

It's funny how I'll read something from The M's and then see it happening in real life. I read a channeling session that @DianeHB had a while ago and Michael mentioned how in Young Soul culture, things are designed where you "take yourself out" in order to narrow the competition field. Like, since everything is so charged and viewed as a competition, it makes it easier for people to reach the top if "lesser" people think that they're not good enough or not valuable enough or simple can't do what the people on top are doing and give up.

And even those of us who are Mature and Old still have all that Young Soul imprinting. Our world has moved into Mature but the Young Soul imprinting is going to take some time to shake off. I read a blog entry by @Janet (IIRC) and it was dealing with a vision or dream of what looked to be a very advanced future life - and the M's noted that the world in that life was at 3rd level Mature, not Old as I thought it appeared at first! 

So we still have a ways to go even with the best of good intentions. I can really see this happening and I can really relate. What a shame about Anifa dropping her shapewear line - there's room for her and Kim K too, afaic. But, if I were 20 years younger and in the same position, I can see where she's coming from. That imprinting is powerful.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christian

So kinda strange for me. 

I didn't notice much happening or different around the 21st. 

the last few nights the dreams have been very intense though not clear in any way. 

The thing that has stood out the most has been repetition and data transfer.    Seems strange. 

The dream had me taking pieces of paper and scanning them.  Take one from the pile on the left scan it and place in the pile on the right. Over and Over and Over and Over and Over. 

I woke up at some point.  Fell back asleep.   Right back into the same thing.  

The impression I got even while in the dream was me being actively involved in merging the data files from other parallels. 

Woke up more tired then when I went to bed.   Also, the first time I remember something like this happening anywhere near a nexus. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6