Troy

ENERGY REPORT - June 2019

Miizle

Slightly unusual dreams continue, there seems to be a theme of preparing for a celebratory feast with a family that is somehow more powerful, more confident and more obnoxious than me or mine.
Last night it was the Trumps, although the majority of the dream was about me living in the Trump house and interactions with Donald.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

Sam K

This resonates a bit on the job front.  I'm trying to find a full-time teaching position in special ed, and while I've done what I can currently, nothing's turned up yet. 

It still FEELS like there's something I should be doing to help secure a position, though, which is probably a good thing; even if there's no further overt action I can take at the moment, I need to maintain a readiness to act when an opportunity presents itself.  I can't just conclude that I've done my part and forget about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Katja
On 6/6/2019 at 3:06 AM, Juni said:

Anyone else having weird symptoms and trouble sleeping? Or conversely, sleeping more than normal and more deeply?

I feel myself exhausted and could only sleep. I need only close my eyes and I'm sleeping... 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christian
On 6/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, Juni said:

Anyone else having weird symptoms and trouble sleeping? Or conversely, sleeping more than normal and more deeply?

Yes.

All this first week I was sleeping hard.

Like it took everything in me to just get up to go to the bathroom.

And then crashing hard when I did go to sleep.

• LIKE/LOVE 1