Ordering a profile/chart?

LK13

Question

Hi everyone.  I ordered a profile / chart  for a friend for her birthday. I only told Troy her name.  It happens later today. She isn't supposed to actually log in and be present right?  The confirmation email says, "if you ordered a profile it will be emailed to you..." 

Thanks

7 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
Bobby
24 minutes ago, LK13 said:

Hi everyone.  I ordered a profile / chart  for a friend for her birthday. I only told Troy her name.  It happens later today. She isn't supposed to actually log in and be present right?  The confirmation email says, "if you ordered a profile it will be emailed to you..." 

Thanks

Correct.  Profiles are only emailed to you so no attendance is expected.

Hello again Bobby. Since you seem to know pretty much everything about this site...  I hope it's okay to ask you something else.  

That chart I ordered for my friend, I haven't heard back about it and it was on June 10th. Do you know if this is how long they're taking?  I even put in a support ticket but haven't heard back about that either. 

I'm fine if they take longer I just don't know what's going on is all. 

Thanks, hope you had a good fourth 

Ivan 

• WARRIOR
Bobby
1 hour ago, LK13 said:

Hello again Bobby. Since you seem to know pretty much everything about this site...  I hope it's okay to ask you something else.  

That chart I ordered for my friend, I haven't heard back about it and it was on June 10th. Do you know if this is how long they're taking?  I even put in a support ticket but haven't heard back about that either. 

I'm fine if they take longer I just don't know what's going on is all. 

Thanks, hope you had a good fourth 

Ivan 

Ok, I do see the support ticket there.  It is Friday and those generally are attempted to be addressed by either completing the session or rescheduling them when needed so we'll bring this up again today and see what can be done to get this complete.  Sorry for the delay.