Kurt's 2019 Platform- REFINEMENT

KurtisM

YOUR PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  REFINEMENT

DESCRIPTION:  We see your Platform Cycle as having an emphasis on REFINEMENT, or the necessary reconsideration of focus and intent of your actions, thoughts, and emotions. This is about Essence exploring the various ways in which you may be scattered, unintentionally confusing, unintentionally unclear, unintentionally evasive or deflecting of reflection and insight, etc.

INSIGHTS: This Platform looks to have been generated by Essence seeing a great and grand vision evolving in you without a real infrastructure or strategy.  Essence is looking to help Personality bring the waves of intent into clarity, clarification, and quality so that projects, visions, and developments that come over the next 3 to 5 years have some cohesion and quality.

KEY PHRASE: DO I MEAN TO SAY WHAT I AM SAYING

---

So in my personal life big themes for me have been Gratitude, Freedom and Sharing. I feel very alive and present in my life now on so many, if not all levels of my life. I am at the very least participating, not hiding and denying anymore.

It seems my Essence likes looking at contradictions to my focus. Likely to help me broaden my focus.

My Quick Preview for 2019 is Realizations which fits. If my Essence is seeking for me to have refined realizations, rather than big broad visions, then I'm willing to participate in that. I want to make those realizations real and concrete. I need my new connections, social media platforms, paramount honesty and open communication etc.

This Platform was not what I was expecting, but neither was Grief last year. I dont think I can expect Platforms in the same way I can expect my Quick Preview, which was right in line with what I desired last year: realizations.

Overall it feels like my Essence is intending to ground me, while I'm trying to float and fly.

EDIT: Oh and the "unintentionally" part is accurate. I put so much intention into everything I do, say and feel but often it just hasnt come out right...

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

3 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

If my Essence is seeking for me to have refined realizations, rather than big broad visions, then I'm willing to participate in that. I want to make those realizations real and concrete.

Refinement is not contradictory to grand visions. Rather, grand visions require a lot of infrastructure to support them in order for them to manifest in the physical plane. The bigger the project/vision, the more infrastructure it requires. Remember the 7 steps to Commitment -- discrimination/refinement is the 2nd step. We can imagine lots of things, but we have to use refinement to figure out what works and what doesn't. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

@DianeHB Thanks, I never thought of the 7 Stages of Commitment angle.

That gives me something to work with!

In a way, refinement feels like a step back to my overeagerness. But it also feels like a step forward to my self-embodiment.

Who wants to settle with a blocky, jagged half-finished sculpture when more work can be done to chisel that statue into greater form and finesse? 

In a way this Refinement feels synonymous to Beautification for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 7