Jeroen - Passion

Jeroen

My platform resonates with me. I have experienced a great deal of passion for many things in my life. What I find that happens is that life obligations, routines, and frustrations tend to take precedence over the things I feel passionate about. Then my passions end up on the back burner. I might feel a great burst of energy towards something that I am interested in the moment but then that energy ends up going right back to that pool of energy as described in my platform as I allow other things to take precedence. I tend to get overwhelmed in life too.

Another aspect is that I think I could use more focus on my passions as I cannot do everything at once. Michael once described that one of my Guides helps me to focus my passion.

I will say that this does matter to me and I want to focus on seeing what I can do to improve upon fulfilling my passions and experiencing more pleasure in life.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

1 hour ago, ClaireC said:

Great Key Phrase, Jeroen.  I know how so many things matter greatly to you.  💕

Thank you. Yes, many things matter to me. 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Love this...thank you Jeroen. I can see myself in this, too.  Passion is my fuel for life, and nowadays I'm much more comfortable embracing & expressing it unapologetically...I feel so ALIVE haha!!

It's vital for us to listen our Passion, and create from that space. I hope you find many fulfilling ways to channel it and enjoy the process!! 

Mucho amor for you ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 5