Wendy's 2019 Platform - DESIRE

Wendy

YOUR PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  DESIRE

DESCRIPTION:  We see this Platform Cycle as having an emphasis on Desire. Desire is the most natural way in which an individual allows himself or herself to navigate life with and as Essence. This means that this cycle will have Essence looking at all of the ways in which you respond to prompts of desire, how you reject it, accept it, doubt it, repress it, or even feel ashamed by it. This is not a cycle with an emphasis on Personality following or fulfilling desires, but about Essence looking to see how it can help the Personality with breakthroughs that can allow desire to be a more fulfilling and prominent navigational tool.

INSIGHTS: We think this Platform may have come up for Essence because of your internal struggles with desire in ways that Essence feels it can help you to calm, heal, and reclaim.

KEY PHRASE: IT IS OKAY TO FEEL EVERYTHING

• LIKE/LOVE 21

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUE DESIRE

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle brings in Essence for exploring what truly matters to you in terms of Desire. Desire is the Positive Pole of the Higher Moving Center and relates to how one navigates life and relationships based in how one resonates with the self, with events, and with others. You have been examining your relationship with Desire for several years and have found corners of desperation, longing, emptiness, frustration, distance, and other obstacles to what you think and feel you desire. However, as one explores these darker corners it helps one to determine what one truly Desires. In many cases one thinks and feels one desires something but what you truly Desire is beyond the symbolic representation. For example, you may desire intimacy with a mate and desire the affection and comforts of contact, but as you explore this desire and uncover your frustration, sadness, distance, etc, you begin to realize that what you TRULY DESIRE is the comfort and confidence of your own love toward yourself. This realization does not replace the desire for interaction with another, but it brings more of you forward in wholeness so that as you seek intimacy and affection with another, it is not to make up for the lack of love from you. This Platform Cycle is about exploring various priority desires that have now become True Desires that are not about the surface of what you seek, but about the core of what you seek.

KEY PHRASE:  I WANT THIS BECAUSE I AM THIS

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Wendy, it's wonderful how Essence is stepping up to help you out.  I, for one, need all the help I can get.  LOL!  I hope all your desires come true this year.  💕

• LIKE/LOVE 8

@ClaireCI need all the help I can get too!

When I first saw this yesterday I half jokingly said I felt like a failure since it was so similar to last year's but on further reading I see that I really did make lots of progress in last year's TRUE DESIRE.   And that what is being asked of me this year is to really allow myself to have desire.  Many years ago I really shut down that part of me due to many and intense disappointments and my perception that there was no way to attain my desires anyway.  Though I've been aware for many years I've realized that my lack of desire has me lacking an inner compass, I've not been able to open up to feeling much desire. 

This is the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning and I asked Essence to help and indeed I am committing to work on this in the coming year.  Because I rarely accept of follow prompts of desire and am much more likely to reject it , doubt it, repress it, or feel ashamed by it.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Knowing what to work on is such a short-cut to achieving our 'desired' results, isn't it?  Sometimes we don't know how to achieve the result, but identifying what we desire is half the battle.

• LIKE/LOVE 6