Luciana's PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  FRIENDSHIP

Luciana Flora

I had posted in the wrong place .. so I'm posting again here ..

I really loved this platform. It has everything to do with what I'm looking for in mento .. I think my personalyt are in line with my essence this year !! IoI

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

@ClaireC and @Wendy

I was very happy just reading the word friendship.

I spent a lot of time really believing that friendships were not for me maybe for iswso I did not expect that theme.

In 2017 when I became active here in TLE I was away from two people .. and it was these people the first ones that I really considered friends ..

So that struck me as a conformation that friendships were not for me .. Fortunately Danny and I came back to us a few months after I became active here ..

But a funny thing is that I believed that I could never have any friends besides these .. And I think that was exactly what had made the transition so difficult .. For me if I lost the few friendships that I had never had a friendship anymore ..

But I think this is really changing .. and I found it pretty cool here .. and I think people are more open to me now ..

• LIKE/LOVE 8

It's wonderful to hear that the steps you're taking are working, Luciana.  Persist and persevere.  Let's see how many new friends you've made by this time next year. 😊

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

• 1 year later...

It is interesting that the theme m of my 2019 platform is the same as the theme of the 2021 QP.

I think I didn’t enjoy this theme so much in 2019 as my focus was all on my family conflicts .. So I don’t know how much my essence was able to enjoy this theme ..

but this year I am able to focus more on friendships ..

• LIKE/LOVE 6

@Luciana Flora I think Michael said that most of their students are carrying over their themes from 2020 to 2021. 2020 didn't really allow us to play around with and experience them, it was "the big pause". 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Nadine said:

@Luciana Flora I think Michael said that most of their students are carrying over their themes from 2020 to 2021. 2020 didn't really allow us to play around with and experience them, it was "the big pause". 

But this is from 2019. This ser before the big  pause. IOI

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Oh okay, but doesn't it make sense to you that after not having friends for most of your life and now starting to reach out more that this theme would come up again? You have a lot to catch up on I guess 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 6

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

Oh okay, but doesn't it make sense to you that after not having friends for most of your life and now starting to reach out more that this theme would come up again? You have a lot to catch up on I guess 😉

Yes, it makes sense. The irony is that in my case, I think that quarantine made things easier. My 2020 platform was: true independence. And I think that this theme was better used. And it was exactly the quarantine that made it easier ... because it kind of forced me to work things out on my own.

In 2019 things were so confused between me and my parents that it seems that in my mind there was no room for any theme other than this one. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 8