Bobby

Bobby's 2019-2020 Platform: Emergence

Bobby

YOUR PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  EMERGENCE

DESCRIPTION:  We see this Platform Cycle as having an emphasis on EMERGENCE, or the beginning of a new tier of experiences in life that may feel as if rising up from a dark library of study and into new application in the field.  Essence is looking at all the ways in which you may nurture excitement, focus, and networking as a means to support and build upon a renewed sense of participation in the world around you.

INSIGHTS: We think this has come up as a Platform because it is simply time for this to be a priority for you. Your Essence did not decide this was the time, but you did, and Essence is quite passionate about supporting any path of emergence so that it is as pleasurable and fulfilling as possible.

KEY PHRASE:  I’M BACK!

I LOVE this.  Earlier this week I was trying to see if I could get the theme for my Platform myself and immediately popped into my head was the word BEGINNINGS. and there it is!  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Maureen

I love this too!!  ♥♥♥

KEY PHRASE:  I’M BACK!

I LOVE this.  Earlier this week I was trying to see if I could get the them for my Platform myself and immediately popped into my head was the word BEGINNINGS. and there it is!  

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Deb

YAHOO! YES, YES, YES! 

I am excited for you, Bobby as you spread your wings!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC

I love how Essence has jumped on board in support of your decision, Bobby.  And I might add, it's about time!  Go for it!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB

So excited for you, Bobby! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2