Deb - REALIZATION

Deb

By Deb

YOUR PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  REALIZATION

DESCRIPTION:  We see this Platform Cycle as having an emphasis on REALIZATION, or the bringing into form, tangibility, and reality that which may have been locked in potential or daydreams for the past 5 to 10 years.  This is about Essence exploring all of the ways through which you could and can “make something happen” that you desire or wish to accomplish. This is about Essence helping to nurture a confidence in your follow-through and patience so that you get what you both need and want.

INSIGHTS: We think Essence had generated this Platform as a way to help remind you of possibilities and potentials that you may have disregarded or thought lost to time. This is not necessarily about your making things happen now, but about gaining the confidence and momentum to do so when you are ready.

KEY PHRASE: I CAN AND I WILL

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just cried and cried when I read my platform.  My emotional center, my healer, is so wide open and I am so glad and grateful.    I have been shut down again for so long and after doing a deep dive into The Michaels- TLE teachings - years back culminating in major steps forward – into the 7th stage of the Fifth internal monad in the positive poles, I was exhausted and put it all down for years, knowing at some point I would begin again but lacking in motivation.   The WOS this year was just the catalyst I needed.   And then, life happened…… 4 four months this year I was totally down and out with an injury to my right arm and shoulder from having a bad fall on black ice  and concomitantly developed a serious case of internal mold. It was totally demoralizing. Finally, about 5 weeks ago, I had a welcome shift.   I  eagerly resumed another deep dive into my process and The Michael teachings with a determination that I will fulfill my intention to heal my imprinting wounds so that I live out my remaining years in Peace without anxiety and worry so…..what Essence is exploring for this year is exactly what I am exploring……. And yes,  

“I CAN AND I WILL”

“This is about Essence helping to nurture a confidence in your follow-through and patience so that you get what you both need and want”.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

14 hours ago, Deb said:

This is not necessarily about your making things happen now, but about gaining the confidence and momentum to do so when you are ready.

Yes, your tears of 'Realization'!  What a great Platform!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

@ClaireC --- Yes, thanks.....love it and your key phrase for this year, too "Giving is Living, is Giving."

@DianeC---  Yes, real patience as my Impatience is softened and just not rushing my process...it is peeling more layers~ and you , your phrase "What Do I Want to Do Today," I find so delicious, so inviting, what an adventure, what vistas!!!

@Maureen --- I found your welcome back comment to be so endearing.  Thank you--thank you, Hugs and do take Essence up on helping you upload all that you are integrating, okay!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1