Claire - SERVICE

ClaireC

YOUR PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  SERVICE

DESCRIPTION: We see your 2019 - 2020 Platform as having an emphasis on Service. This is a Platform of Essence that seeks to explore the most vulnerable and intimate parts of you as they open to the various ways that you benefit others in your life either through specific services or through your presence as it manifests in kindness, compassion, and care.

INSIGHT: We think this Platform of Essence has come up because of an emotionally exhausting past couple of years that had a focus on what you need and want. There is something refreshing to the idea of being open again to how you might be willing and able to care for the needs and wants of someone or a cause or project that means something to you.

KEY PHRASE:  GIVING IS LIVING IS GIVING

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 23

@Uma  Uncannily so.  This coincides with the conscious shift in perception I made recently exactly around this issue, although I didn't recognize it as Service but more as a feeling of readiness for something completely different.  I've re-engaged in the activities I really enjoy doing and have met some meaningful new people, some who require my support, and I'm happy to help.  My Key Phrase is very apt.  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 10

@Uma  Ive been thinking about your question and have this to add.  I've always admired @Maureen's ability to step in and help people in conflict or distress but never seemed to know how to do this myself.  I believe the dismantling of my CFs (Arrogance and Self-dep) has freed me to feel confident enough in my ability to help or guide someone who is floundering.  I now feel as adequate as anybody else, if that makes sense to you.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

Essence that seeks to explore the most vulnerable and intimate parts of you as they open to the various ways that you benefit others in your life either through specific services or through your presence as it manifests in kindness, compassion, and care.

This makes perfect sense to me because I see you already doing this... and it's not just in the doing, I've noticed how much joy you bring to it. I see the joy in you and I can imagine the joy, through appreciation, in those who receive from you.

Message for you:  You are a gem with many facets. You get to decide which side sparkles when.

Beautiful Amethyst.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Claire, I want to give you a big hug :') 

GIVING IS LIVING IS GIVING. So true. I'll add this beautiful phrase to my vision board

Have a great year ahead!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

28 minutes ago, Rosario said:

Claire, I want to give you a big hug :') 

GIVING IS LIVING IS GIVING. So true. I'll add this beautiful phrase to my vision board

Have a great year ahead!! 

You, too!  and a big hug back! 🥰

• LIKE/LOVE 3