Eric - Pursuit

Eric

YOUR PLATFORM for 2019 - 2020:  PURSUIT

DESCRIPTION:  We see your Platform Cycle as having an emphasis on PURSUIT, or the exploration by Essence of what, why, and how you are moving forward. Essence is looking to work with Personality to bring some clarity to the energy that is forming around upcoming pursuits that are uncertain or unclear. This is not about the pursuit, but about the preparations for pursuits to come.

INSIGHTS: We think this Platform has been generated by Essence in response to your “being all over the place” and “nowhere” at the same time. Essence seeks to help you capture and transform all of the energy that is being used in your life at the moment into energy that can move as horizontally as it does vertically.

KEY PHRASE:  MOVE OVER, I’M DRIVING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Being all over the place and nowhere at the same time." If there's ever a phrase that describes how life has felt, that is definitely it. I've been doing a bunch of various things, so not really idle, but also not much overall momentum in any particular direction. Validation bells all over the place. It'd definitely be nice to have some clarification and focused horizontal movement. The key phrase is also amusing, as driving is one of my primary tasks these days and also a common dream theme.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

• PRIEST

This is great Eric!

When I saw the following line my brain changed horizontally to hilariously. Be sure to keep up your good humour as you "learn" to drive. 😂

Essence seeks to help you capture and transform all of the energy that is being used in your life at the moment into energy that can move as hilariously as it does vertically.

KEY PHRASE:  MOVE OVER, I’M DRIVING

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2

Lol, there's something to be said about the humor. It's very useful in keeping from getting bogged down in various facets of false personality along the way.

There is something simultaneously exciting and terrifying in the concept of the driver's seat for someone who's been largely floating for so long.

• LIKE/LOVE 3