Can Michael can see our cells?

Luciana Flora

Question

Luciana Flora

I have a curiosity.

In my last POF Michael said: "You created a momentum in your life that permeated your life, your body, your cells, your neurological structures. These take time to undo and then redirect"

So I wonder .. Can Michael can see our cells? Or did they say this simply to know that some events or behaviors lead to this effect?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

3 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
Bobby
3 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I have a curiosity.

In my last POF Michael said: "You created a momentum in your life that permeated your life, your body, your cells, your neurological structures. These take time to undo and then redirect"

So I wonder .. Can Michael can see our cells? Or did they say this simply to know that some events or behaviors lead to this effect?

Only to the extent that you have had an Essence upload recently or at least within the last 7 years.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Miizle

Michael has said in several occasions that they can not "see" us or our bodies. Even the information from our essence wouldn't give them something to "see" as such i don't think, although i don't know what exactly it is that they access from Essence uploads and how.
Anyone?

@Luciana FloraThere is some great info in this thread that i started earlier this year around the same topic:
https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/705-what-can-and-cant-michael-see/?tab=comments#comment-20136

Actually i'm now reading through it again (for the 3rd time) in case it answers the questions i (again) have. Don't seem to be able to absorb this information, lol.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • ARTISAN
Janet
8 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

You created a momentum in your life that permeated your life, your body, your cells, your neurological structures

This is another way of saying that you create your own reality. Your body, your cells, your neurological structures, etc., react to your beliefs when those beliefs are held and reinforced over time. It's tough to point to specific examples of sessions to review because there is no simple search term. However, for example, search out some sessions on cancer or simple illnesses such as colds to find Michael's comments on how these reflect stresses or other issues that the body tries to fix via various diseases and illnesses. Or if not fix, at least bring issues to our attention. 

Seth said much the same thing, and -- like Michael -- Seth also said that you can undo damage, change the direction of your life, change your reality, by changing your beliefs and your thoughts and actions. This is a vast topic so of course I'm oversimplifying. Way oversimplifying. It's not like you can just decide to do something different and everything is different overnight. But over time as you learn to trust yourself, and make more informed choices for yourself, you may find that gradually your outlook changes. 

The bottom line is that Michael doesn't need to see your cells to know that this has happened. It's just that they know the way the body works.

• LIKE/LOVE 10