Andrew

Hello everyone!  I'm prone to rambling so I'll keep it to-the-point!  I'm Andrew, just a regular 30 year old guy with a nose for understanding and experiencing anything that I might be interested in; I'm also not afraid to share my opinions or philosophies with the right company 😉  I stumbled across the Michael Teachings around the start of this decade, and after reading up as much as I could I moved on to other topics.  I could 'see myself' in some of the overleaves, sometimes in a frightening fashion.  But at the time I had quite a bit of internal turmoil-- panic disorder and major depression.  Self reflection was painful and I didn't like what I saw.  Something 'clicked' a couple years ago, I stopped trying to aspire to things that didn't feel right.  I started appreciating what I had, not in a material sense, I honestly don't know how to put it into words-- maybe 'contentment'.  This isn't to say that I was stagnating, far from it.  I'm 'big picture' oriented and love the interrelatedness of everything.  I've been seeing this butterfly effect more and more often and have enjoyed the perspective and appreciate the complexity.  I'm here to interact with others that wonder about the universe and what it all means.  Anyhow! I said to-the-point, so I'll keep it that way!

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz

Hello and glad you are here!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

CurvyWords

Glad you're here, Andrew! Welcome!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bakwe Chokoe

Hey Andrew!... and welcome

I Just posted my member introduction after going awol for 3 years😅

hope you enjoy your time here ❤️