Andrew

Is this manifestation of essence?

Andrew

Pardon in advance for any incorrect terminology, I'm still a Michael n00b if you will ūüĎ∂

Over my life I've had some..interesting moments.  Interesting in that those moments I'm speaking of were marked by, the only descriptive I can think of are feeling love, acceptance, and contentedness with everything... literally moved to tears.  Save for a few instances where I'd taken psychoactive drugs(LSD, Mushrooms), I can't really point to any one specific precipitating factor that brought that feeling about.  It's been happening more and more frequently over the last few years as I've started to recognize what parts of me are false and addressing them when I catch myself acting from them.  It feels 'right', and a sense that, I'm okay with it all, hangs around for days or weeks after.  Is this something that's relatable?

• LIKE/LOVE 12

DianeHB

I would say so, @Andrew! Psychedelics can temporarily strip away the false personality, so they are a more obvious cause. The practice ¬†you describe about recognizing falsehoods is ‚Äúthe work‚ÄĚ that we do to wake up, remember who we are, and manifest Essence more often in the process.¬†

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Janet

What you describe sounds like manifesting Essence to me. Here's an exchange I had with Michael in 2016:

Janet: ... How much am I connecting with Essence these days?

MEntity: You are Manifesting Essence in high percentages over the past 2 months. ...

Janet: This is as I expected. It feels more like wholeness than connecting with Essence ‚Äėout there‚Äô.

MEntity: That is a fair differentiation.

[From Pranks]

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Andrew

@DianeHB

While not my original intent, tbh the first couple dozen trips were just to have a good time, I started using psychedelics as more of a tool of introspection and self analysis.  As with any tool, improper use can cause harm. I haven't done any of that since 2011 after a pretty traumatic trip. I've since integrated that experience but don't really have any desire to trip again.  I do highly value those experiences, though.

@Janet

It certainly feels...natural...I guess. Like I'm my true self.¬† Those little "tastes" have been more and more frequent and I really enjoy them ūüôā

• LIKE/LOVE 5

CurvyWords

This tracks, from the few times I've felt "one" with Essence it does often feel how you describe!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Andrew

@CurvyWords

I'm glad to hear that!¬† It's certainly very validating to hear that others also experience what I've described.¬† I had a moment of doubt where I wondered if maybe I had a couple wires crossed in my brain ūüėĄ

It's beautiful. And as I experience it more and more, going back to "my old self" of cynicism and annoyance is beginning to feel unnatural. It's an easy default position for me to take from a reactive perspective, to assume others are behaving maliciously when I see or experience another person's behavior that I don't fully understand.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jeroen

I find myself being moved to tears more and more these days during moments of feeling connected to everything and during moments of experiencing beauty and truth. I would say what you described are valid experiences for manifesting Essence.

Michael once shared with me a way that one can gauge Essence manifestation or being aligned with Essence.

MEntity: There are 4 key considerations one can make when assessing how aligned one is with Essence:

MEntity: One is that you to some significant degree know that YOU ARE SAFE. This does not mean you walk blindly through dark alleys and count on blind faith for protection. It means that you accept that, regardless of what happens, there is more to happen. Knowing there is more to happen means knowing there are more possibilities, directions, paths, forms, probabilities, opportunities, and continued existence.

Knowing You Are Safe does not mean that you will not hurt or be hurt or harmed. It means you know there is more after that and that you will be there.

MEntity: Two is that you LIKE LIFE. You do not always have to like your life, but you LIKE LIFE. You like Existing. There is a sense of euphoric and terrifying thrill in mystery of your existence and you like existing.

MEntity: Three is that you LIKE OTHERS. You may not always like everyone, but you LIKE OTHERS. You do not avoid them or hate them or condemn them or turn "the world" into a monolithic population. You are able to allow yourself to be angry, frustrated, disappointed, loved, rejected, etc. and still LIKE OTHERS.

MEntity: And finally, you are CURIOUS. You want to know what comes next. You want to see if you can create what comes next. You do not mind not knowing but you want to know. You do not draw conclusions and condemnations about life, you, others. You stack knowledge and experience and are open to adding more.

MEntity: These four keys can help you to determine not only how embracing you are of Essence, but also in what area you may be struggling the most. You may Like Others but do not Like Life, for example.

MEntity: It can be helpful to rate your degree of alignment with each of the symptoms above by using a 5 star rating system with 1 star being least present and 5 stars being most present. Add these up and then use that number to divide 4. For example, if the tally adds up to 15, then the equation is (15 / 4) * 20. This will give you a percentage that can give you an idea of your general degree of Manifestation.

I find it can be helpful to keep notes in a journal as to where you might think you are on each of these considerations in relation to Essence alignment.

I also think that manifesting Essence is not any kind of magical event. It is a process of remembering who you are, your true self stripped of all the definitions that people and society may have placed upon you in life.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5

Andrew

@Jeroen Thank you!  There is a lot of content available on this site, I've barely scratched the surface.  It's been extremely helpful and valuable to be in the company of people that can relate to things I've been feeling an experiencing, and help me understand a bit better and place them in a context.

I kept a journal a very long time ago, it ended up being more a notebook of despair and squalor.  I've thought of starting a new one, at the very least to keep track of ideas I have during the day that I may like to pursue or investigate further. 

As odd as it sounds, I've noticed I'm most likely to have these moments of manifestation when I'm sitting quietly and watching.¬† Watching has mostly taken place while riding a city bus to work, or riding my bicycle to work slowly instead of trying to set a new personal best time.¬† Contemplation has happened in my home, and watching has been done outside.¬† Watching can make me grumpy sometimes! Especially if I encounter someone who I think is being obnoxious or rude.¬† I've got a few plants to re-pot this evening before I board 'The magic city bus' ūü§£ to watch.. and get to work too I guess.¬† I'd like to try being observant around my home a bit more often, and no better time to do that then with my hands in some soil

EDIT: I should clarify watching to mean literally people watching, and withholding judgement.  Wondering where people are going, what they did that morning, what they are like as people.  Also observing buildings and structures in varying states of decay, some are much better preserved and maintained than others.  "taking it all in" I guess

Edited by Andrew
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Jeroen
19 hours ago, Andrew said:

As odd as it sounds, I've noticed I'm most likely to have these moments of manifestation when I'm sitting quietly and watching.¬† Watching has mostly taken place while riding a city bus to work, or riding my bicycle to work slowly instead of trying to set a new personal best time.¬† Contemplation has happened in my home, and watching has been done outside.¬† Watching can make me grumpy sometimes! Especially if I encounter someone who I think is being obnoxious or rude.¬† I've got a few plants to re-pot this evening before I board 'The magic city bus' ūü§£ to watch.. and get to work too I guess.¬† I'd like to try being observant around my home a bit more often, and no better time to do that then with my hands in some soil

EDIT: I should clarify watching to mean literally people watching, and withholding judgement.  Wondering where people are going, what they did that morning, what they are like as people.  Also observing buildings and structures in varying states of decay, some are much better preserved and maintained than others.  "taking it all in" I guess

I do not think it sounds odd at all! As part of your personality overleaves, your Mode may be Observation which I think it is for many drawn to this community.

What you wrote reminded me of the Pillars of Vitality. You can get these if you order the Life Task/9-Pillars report. I will copy the relevant part that came to mind that was included in my report.

"The first Quadrate of "Trues" is the Personal Quadrate, or Pillars of Vitality, and they are True Work, True Play, and True Rest, of course (adding the Life Task creates the Quadrate). If these are addressed, the Personality co-creates with Essence and feels alive, dynamic, and directed. The awareness and benefit is of the immediate well-being of self."

Two forms of True Rest for me are People Watching and Nature/Sky Watching. I am not certain if watching and "taking it all in" are revitalizing to you but if so, maybe you have something similar as your form of True Rest.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Andrew

@Jeroen

Observation definitely helps me feel....grounded maybe?  I have a tendency to get lost in thought and "float away" sometimes, sitting quietly and watching can help reign in some of the cacophonous noise and confusion that can arise if I start feeling detached.

I haven't had a chart channeled yet.¬† I'd really like to.¬† I've got some educated guesses on overleaves and such, but it can get a bit confusing.¬† There are some that ring true stronger than others, but my biggest concern with figuring them out on my own is whether I'm confusing one aspect with another.¬† Like, I'm pretty sure I'm a scholar, and I feel like I have a goal of flow, but could I be confusing some of the neutral aspects of scholars as what I want in life?¬† I don't really "want" anything! But then I see how much I've valued gaining experiential knowledge and wonder if its growth, or just another part of scholarness. I also enjoy building and creating things. Artisan perhaps?¬† Obviously there's quite a bit more to the roles, and scholar strikes a much stronger chord than artisan, casting I guess ūüôā¬†

• LIKE/LOVE 3