Troy

ENERGY REPORT - July 2019

KurtisM

So as I was reading this I kept saying: that's not my experience, I don't feel stuck in subjectivity at all- in fact I feel rather objective, inspired to act, and keeping a constant measure on where or how I am falling into delusion and if so, how to change that into an opportunity to learn.

For instance on the small scale I have recently been exploring Parallel Realities and my Superbundle Theory for how Parallel Realities are organized and layered as support for each other.

I objectively realize that this exploration of mine has not been externally validated yet so I cannot live as if it's a conclusive truth- but even if it was wrong I don't think I'd care that much because the parallels I'm exploring resonate quite deeply with me and do likely have some validity on personal and global scales.

Plus the exploration helps me see just how much support and order and awesome choice we have in creating reality.

But then I read this:

"NOTE: there will be some students who have moved almost directly into Objectivity and these students would likely have a minor struggle at the end of June or beginning of July and then a burst of motivation, enthusiasm, and focus for changing something important to them in their personal life. If you recognize this, you are already in Objectivity."

And I said "Hey! That's me!"

So, nice! Alright Kurt let's get this show moving!

I'm planning to come out this month and get more into exercising again. I've also made new friends online and started up a romantic relationship in as honest and genuine and trusting a way as I can.

For now I will keep on moving forward and continue building up what I can to make my life and this world better.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Uma

Thanks, @Troy and Michael. That brings some clarity and understanding of this time.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

NickF

There have been “defensive triggers” that I’ve experienced this last week. We’ve been trying to orchestrate a move which, so far, has been frustrating with a number of roadblocks. My reactions to these events produced emotions which I think may have been a dive into the negative pole of Realist. Anyway, this Energy report does appear to explain what’s been happening. Good to read this because what Michael said about PATIENCE being a necessity is very helpful to me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 19

ihynz
30 minutes ago, NickF said:

There have been “defensive triggers” that I’ve experienced this last week. We’ve been trying to orchestrate a move which, so far, has been frustrating with a number of roadblocks. My reactions to these events produced emotions which I think may have been a dive into the negative pole of Realist. Anyway, this Energy report does appear to explain what’s been happening. Good to read this because what Michael said about PATIENCE being a necessity is very helpful to me. 

Moving is one of the most stressful things in life.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

JohnM
3 hours ago, KurtisM said:

So as I was reading this I kept saying: that's not my experience, I don't feel stuck in subjectivity at all- in fact I feel rather objective, inspired to act, and keeping a constant measure on where or how I am falling into delusion and if so, how to change that into an opportunity to learn.

For instance on the small scale I have recently been exploring Parallel Realities and my Superbundle Theory for how Parallel Realities are organized and layered as support for each other.

I objectively realize that this exploration of mine has not been externally validated yet so I cannot live as if it's a conclusive truth- but even if it was wrong I don't think I'd care that much because the parallels I'm exploring resonate quite deeply with me and do likely have some validity on personal and global scales.

Plus the exploration helps me see just how much support and order and awesome choice we have in creating reality.

But then I read this:

"NOTE: there will be some students who have moved almost directly into Objectivity and these students would likely have a minor struggle at the end of June or beginning of July and then a burst of motivation, enthusiasm, and focus for changing something important to them in their personal life. If you recognize this, you are already in Objectivity."

And I said "Hey! That's me!"

So, nice! Alright Kurt let's get this show moving!

I'm planning to come out this month and get more into exercising again. I've also made new friends online and started up a romantic relationship in as honest and genuine and trusting a way as I can.

For now I will keep on moving forward and continue building up what I can to make my life and this world better.

My reaction was the same @KurtisM!   Month after month I feel like the energy reports have been dead on accurate - this one felt off for me at first - but then, click.

It's been a hard year...and really even longer than that....going back to at least the beginning of  2018 .  "Life" just feels like I keep running up against a hard physical surface - no give - moments of relief too few and too far between....trying to cope with what "is".  I'm feeling now, too, like it's time to start moving - to begin action.    

Wishing you all peace and love.....and some patience too, sounds like that's going to be in high demand.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Eric

Well, that explains the uptick of the crazy dreams I've had recently. I remember wondering if there was something going on with that.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Nadine

Thank you, @Troy! The end of june/start of july has certainly been jarring.

If anyone is interested, here is some more info on the Realist Attitude from July 2017. 

Edited by Troy
edited to correct the year reference from July "2019" to "2017"
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 6

Leela Corman

Thank you @Troy! I think I may also be one who went more towards Objectivity? Of course saying that makes me wonder if I'm a reliable narrator. I mean how do I know I'm not delusional? However, at the very end of June I experienced a dramatic reversal in a situation I've been dealing with, and learned that I have been completely wrong about it all along, that I have been telling myself one story about it and that the truth is a very different story. In this case it is a really good thing. I told myself a pretty anguishing story and the truth turns out to be pretty fucking awesome. Of course, things can always change, but what won't change is that I was wrong about the thing I was struggling with.

I also feel a sense of renewed energy about new future directions in my and my family's life, and new purpose and urgency about my book, realizing that I have to finish the second draft NOW, that I can't procrastinate. I wish that came with a perfectly clear view of what it needs but at least I'm chained to my desk now where I belong. Speaking of which comics don't draw themselves so I'll see ya later.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

NickG

Yesss, the start of July was very jarring. Had a weird moment at work where I was triggered by someone. Basically a boss asking me to do something there was no way in hell our team could do with the time was available to us. Triggered that feeling of utter inadequacy in me and I got hella pissed off. Eventually got out of it and could kind of see the situation a bit better but then was triggered again by an old relationship and person I haven’t seen in months and had to redo the whole cycle again with another layer, involving helplessness which seemed to tie into inadequacy a bit. Apparently I found my theme for the month lol Just have to keep working the layers. Feel a bit better now but boy was that a hard shift in the beginning. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

KurtisM

So today may have been one of my minor struggle days. It was a long tiring day at work, someone I care about had to suddenly work 12 hours for a coworker on a day he felt he could get some self time, my sister's car got stolen and now she and her bf can't come camping with us, my coworkers were talking about how much they work to survive and keep their family fed while saying "oh well that's life" etc. 

It just pisses me off so much that our economy and society isnt working, is outdated, and barely ever serves the well-being of anyone's mind, body and soul. All these corporations and authoritarian structures and excuses and resistances and violent systems...

Sigh.

This reminds me that the Blindspot of the Realist is INCONVENIENCES. Our whole fucking economy is a major inconvenience and it needs an overhaul. It needs one.

So I feel rather subjective today...

Still, I recognize that being objective means accepting my subjective feelings and because I embrace so much of myself now, I'm not willing to get mired in misery and escapism and feeling totally stuck like I used to. I'll cry and shake my fist and shout and swear but I wont define myself by any one feeling as if Ill be there forever.

We'll change these systems. Life will change in a constructive, beneficial direction for all. I cannot accept the way things are and could no longer live with myself for condoning this world to continue as it is.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

NickF

Right before this Report arrived I had noticed an uptick in vivid dreams. It has been for about a week and the dreams have been so real, and yes, bizarre. Not in a bad way, but more like wow, that was wild. So when I reread this part: “that students find their dreams amplified in bizarre and even disturbing ways,”  I figure this is what is happening. I’m wondering how many others have been experiencing this. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen

It looks like a few of us noticed yesterday that the channeling Troy did on the Chief Feature of Self Destruction applies not only to individuals that have this as their own CFs but applies to all of us as we move through this challenging pivotal year. Even though the Chief Feature can seem more like an undercurrent that explodes into focus in October it's good to pay heed earlier on as we try to navigate our way not only through community and world issues but through our own internal distresses and fears that can make their way into our emotional, intellectual and physical bodies.

The 7 Angles of Behavior for transforming SELF-DESTRUCTION would be:

1. HELP OTHERS

2. CREATE A NETWORK OF SUPPORT

3. SHAMELESSLY SELF-CARE

4. IT IS OKAY NOT TO SUFFER

5. BE MORE THAN YOU ARE

6. EMBRACE and PRACTICE PAIN MANAGEMENT

7. LIFE IS FOR YOU TO OWN, NOT EARN

Michael said this in October 2016's Energy Report and it makes sense to start to look ahead so you can begin to unravel how Self Destruction may be affecting you and your world as we move through 2019:

Assimilation is associated with the Chief Feature because by the time the experiences of the year have come to settle, the individual and collective will have generated a pattern toward resolution and peace around the events of the year, or they will have generated a pattern toward conflict and fear. For many, the “holiday season” can be one of unplugging from or plugging into a higher state and moving into true assimilation, peace, gratitude, and celebration. For many, this same period of time is experienced as resignation and disconnection and overwhelm, with emphasis on losses, regrets, mistakes, anger, anxiety. Depending on how much of the Action was fulfilled, how much Inspiration was exchanged, and how aligned perception was with reality (or vice versa), the season of the Chief Feature is either mild or severe in its challenges and impact. This year (2016) brings with it a rather severe impact and intense challenge.

This is where the Realist Attitude of 2019 can help to ground you to the perspective of reality of WHAT IS that is broadening from Subjectivity to Objectivity.

The Attitude of Realist is all about the perspective of WHAT IS. There is no interpretation, no speculation, no extrapolation, no embellishment or projection. It is all about seeing what IS, even if one would rather not.  Most of our students are fairly clear and aware of reality as it exists independently from interpretation, but it is still difficult not to color reality with one’s own method of making sense of it. In many cases our students make sense of reality by distancing themselves from the areas of reality that are less interesting or more intimidating. July may change that.

July may be fairly draining and exhausting as you climb up and out of Subjectivity to Objectivity. Feelings can be overwhelming while in Subjectivity because they are only about how one feels about what is, not about what one can do about changing what is. It is all about reasoning and explaining What Is without fully understanding What Is. 

Good advice from Michael...

What we can suggest for our students over July is to keep a journal or record or mental note of your reactions to personal and world events that feel too close to you or so close that it is difficult to know how to respond or what to do.  Note what “triggers” you and explore any patterns you see in your notes. When you can become aware of what keeps you from effectively dealing with What Is, you can more easily move into Objectivity, the Positive Pole of Realist. We will speak more on Objectivity in the weeks ahead.

~~~

Here's a an excerpt from MICHAEL SPEAKS – Old Soul in a Young Soul World – April 25, 2015 that speaks to navigating as Personality and Essence:

That is a bit of a misnomer in that Essence does not forget, but once it is Manifested "in" the Personality and co-creating the life, there is a new dynamic in place. When the Personality is making all of the choices, it is one thing, and when Essence makes all of the choices, it is one thing, but when the entirely new Personality is now hosting an ancient Essence, "remembering" becomes key.

Essence experiences what we have described as a "double-edged sword of forgetfulness."

Because Essence knows it is profoundly safe and that the Personality that has come into existence will continue, it has none of the fears that Personality has because Personality is born of the biological and is linked heavily to survival in the Physical Plane.

Most of the time, the Personality and body seek to survive at all costs, whereas this is not a concern for Essence.

So Essence must "remember" this.

As the Personality learns that it is safe, the Essence must remember how to navigate in an unsafe world.

Essence can often plan a life that is based on great ideals and intentions for what to experience and gain from a life, but then you are born and "you" are asking, "what the fuck?"

This is one of the reasons it is so important for the Personality to have complete control over the life and its choices.

Personality evolves its own reason for living.

It does not live for Essence.

But, as you awaken, you live with Essence, and eventually, AS Essence.

And as Essence integrates into the life, the "remembering" is similar to how the adult must "remember" what it was like to be a child so that the child is best served and nurtured, and not treated as an ancient.

This is not entirely difficult, but it becomes an art.

~~~

Remembering Love is remembering you are Safe

This is an excerpt from MICHAEL SPEAKS – More on The 7 Rings of LOVE – February 14, 2010:

When one makes the statement that I AM ULTIMATELY SAFE, if there is a consciousness brought to that statement, one should feel the body immediately relax, the mind to slow, the forehead, face, jaw, back, torso, shoulders, feet, hands, tongue, etc. all fall into a simple presence.

The Physical Plane is a plane filled with threats to the body and experiences can and do harm ones psyche and other subtle bodies, but the greatest threat to older soul that causes the greatest debilitation and scathing is the constant sense of lacking safety.

When we speak of Safety here, we speak to the fact that in most instances, there are no immediate threats to warrant your fear, and certainly not to warrant your rejection of Love.

We also speak to the fact that every worst-case scenario is death, and even then, you are ultimately safe. The irony of growing older in soul age is the attachment to the Physical Plane and your more and more creative and refined Personalities that you nurture so lovingly.

So when we speak of your Safety, and you state that you are ultimately safe, you are speaking on behalf of both Personality and Essence.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 10

NickF

Thank you Maureen for your post! It is helpful to have read what you wrote. Also, the parts you gathered from Michael. Going to remind myself of these, including the 7 angles of behavior for transforming self-destruction too. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma

Yes, i agree with @Diane. Good work and Thank You, @Maureen. Remembering, self-care and compassion are the tools we need to navigate this tumultuous and turbulent time.

2 hours ago, Maureen said:

1. HELP OTHERS

2. CREATE A NETWORK OF SUPPORT

3. SHAMELESSLY SELF-CARE

4. IT IS OKAY NOT TO SUFFER

5. BE MORE THAN YOU ARE

6. EMBRACE and PRACTICE PAIN MANAGEMENT

7. LIFE IS FOR YOU TO OWN, NOT EARN

Those are the tools. #3 and #4 are truly needed.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnaD
On 7/4/2019 at 10:29 AM, Troy said:

The shift of focus away from Observation Mode and onto Realist Attitude may come as fairly jarring for some of our students. The shift may be of such surprise that students find their dreams amplified in bizarre and even disturbing ways, or find their bodies suddenly processing a burst of old raw pain and grief that has unknown origins or meaning, or find that there is a sudden snap into sharp focus the reality of the demands of existence while also struggling against an almost hypnotic and sedating drone of reality that is just too much to keep taking in at once.

In any case, most students will note this shift because the shift dives from the more distanced experience of Observation Mode and straight into the Negative Pole of Realist: SUBJECTIVITY.

The Attitude of Realist is all about the perspective of WHAT IS. There is no interpretation, no speculation, no extrapolation, no embellishment or projection. It is all about seeing what IS, even if one would rather not.  Most of our students are fairly clear and aware of reality as it exists independently from interpretation, but it is still difficult not to color reality with one’s own method of making sense of it. In many cases our students make sense of reality by distancing themselves from the areas of reality that are less interesting or more intimidating. July may change that.

With the dive directly into Subjectivity, it means that you approach WHAT IS from the negative poles of the intellect and emotions. This means that your attachments (sentimentality) and your reasoning are triggered in defense. There is a blurring of reality between what is, what is not, and where you are in that mix. You simply react with reasoning for protecting that to which you are attached.

Reasoning, the negative pole of the intellect, is a process of justifying and explaining one’s interpretation of experiences and events.

Sentimentality (attachment), the negative pole of emotion, is a process of hanging on to and protecting only the symbols (not the reality) of what is important to you.

SUBJECTIVITY, then, is all about being too close to What Is and trying to make sense of what is and your feelings about what is. This is where opinions come in and personal feelings and preferences and tastes, but not reality as it exists on its own. Subjectivity is a Negative Pole because it means that one is “too close” to What Is and has lost perspective between what IS, what IS NOT, and where you are in that mix. While the Realist will always see what is, Subjectivity makes it difficult for the Realist to see all of what is.

July may be fairly draining and exhausting as you climb up and out of Subjectivity to Objectivity. Feelings can be overwhelming while in Subjectivity because they are only about how one feels about what is, not about what one can do about changing what is. It is all about reasoning and explaining What Is without fully understanding What Is. 

What we can suggest for our students over July is to keep a journal or record or mental note of your reactions to personal and world events that feel too close to you or so close that it is difficult to know how to respond or what to do.  Note what “triggers” you and explore any patterns you see in your notes. When you can become aware of what keeps you from effectively dealing with What Is, you can more easily move into Objectivity, the Positive Pole of Realist.

Look, even though this exploration of subjectivity, sentamentalism, and Realism is here because it is part of the Monthly energy report, but can these beautifully elaborated descriptions of Realism, Subjectivity, Sentimentalism, and how 

While the Realist will always see what is, Subjectivity makes it difficult for the Realist to see all of what is.

Reasoning, the negative pole of the intellect, is a process of justifying and explaining one’s interpretation of experiences and events.

Sentimentality (attachment), the negative pole of emotion, is a process of hanging on to and protecting only the symbols (not the reality) of what is important to you.

And how to move beyond these habitual negative pole limitations and take action:

We will speak more on Objectivity in the weeks ahead.

Depending on how our students experienced their exploration of Flow and Observation in the earlier part of the year, we may find that Objectivity comes sooner than later. This would mean a more rational and streamlined approach to What Is.  When in the Positive Pole, the Intellect helps sort reality into what is, what is not, and where you are in the midst of that. The Negative Pole blurs these together in mix of feelings and confusion. When in the Positive Pole, the Emotions inspire and bring clarity of perception to help sort what is, what is not, and where you in the middle of that.

These defenses are so well explained here. Is there any of the context here that could further expand the TLE Library's definition of Realism and its poles? I dunno. These definitions really phoned me at home and I need to have them up on my wall so I have a guide to what is happening energetically. Thanks @Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

WolfAmethyst
On 7/3/2019 at 6:29 PM, Troy said:

July 1st - 5th -- Energy Shift --  MORE AGITATION -  July may start off as June did but with even more of an agitating wave of energy that marks this shift of focus away from Observation/Passion Mode into Realist Attitude....

Breaking News in Trumpworld 🤣 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232374872.html 
Jeffrey Epstein arrested in New York, charged with sex trafficking

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/06/politics/uk-ambassador-cables-donald-trump/index.html
Cables from UK's Ambassador to the US blast Trump as 'inept,' 'incompetent'

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Miizle

The more i feel part of this world and follow what's going on and participate to a degree, the more these energy reports resonate. The difference is massive, so i can definitely validate what Michael said about that a while ago.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Nadine

This month had a bumpy start for me, I had a situation come up that would have triggered the shit out of me a couple of years ago. Suprisingly, it didn't. There was this short moment where I got a glimpse of my old patterns, but it passed quickly and I chose a different perspective and now I'm pretty sure I'm in Objectivity. No emotional turmoil or confusion, just calm. This could have easily gone the way it always went, with me getting into a downward spiral of conflicting emotions, but it didn't. That's how far I've come. I'm frickin proud of me.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
6 hours ago, Nadine said:

This month had a bumpy start for me, I had a situation come up that would have triggered the shit out of me a couple of years ago. Suprisingly, it didn't. There was this short moment where I got a glimpse of my old patterns, but it passed quickly and I chose a different perspective and now I'm pretty sure I'm in Objectivity. No emotional turmoil or confusion, just calm. This could have easily gone the way it always went, with me getting into a downward spiral of conflicting emotions, but it didn't. That's how far I've come. I'm frickin proud of me.

@Nadine, I've been wondering how you are doing. This is great to hear.  ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

@Nadine that's amazing!

That is exactly how I've felt lately too. Situations that would've triggered me into downward spirals before now no longer do so.

It's awesome that both of us have procesed and transcended loads of fear! High five!

👏

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Wendy

@Nadine congratulations!  I feel like much of last month and this one has been in a similar process and it is pretty f'in amazing to turn things around in minutes instead of days.  Sometimes it's been super intense and "hard work" and it's been very worth it!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

DianeHB

When this energy report was first posted, I was having a great week and thought I was in the Objectivity camp. But a day later, I started feeling irritated, exhausted, and had intense and disturbing dreams (dead bodies, etc). My neck has been out since then, too. In the last two days I started recognizing how I've been "mak[ing] sense of reality by distancing [myself] from the areas of reality that are less interesting or more intimidating." I'm seeing more clearly how often I think I'm "better" than other people and how this keeps me from having more intimacy. How easily I get frustrated and impatient and then do other things that relieve frustration and anxiety but don't actually create progress. How scattered I get because of my impatience and how I end up taking an interest in too many things that scatter my energy. How I think it means something about me when I have frustrations and setbacks. I am seeing a lot of my reactionary coping strategies and attempting to not use them, and it feels like I'm floating vs being anchored.

@Maureen I reread the entire CF session and it was so good for me to reread. I saw a lot of CF behaviors in myself, but I also think I am just seeing my behaviors more clearly than I did before.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • SAD 1

CurvyWords

Checking in for the "I'm feeling fucked up" members only club! I'm also kinda sick and it definitely feels like a "processing" cold. I'm crying A LOT and feeling some rage too. Somethings happening folks. Whatever it is, I have no idea, but it's in here....happening...to me. It's funny because I'm usually not keeping up with the astro girls cause it seems like their energy reports are always all over the place but with this like 10 planet retrograde triple eclipse astrological royal rumble or whatever the fuck is going on, I'm feeling it. Help!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 5