Troy

ENERGY REPORT - July 2019

NickG

Is this month kicking anyone else’s ass? My energy seems to be all over the place. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bobby
19 minutes ago, NickG said:

Is this month kicking anyone else’s ass? My energy seems to be all over the place. 

Keep it between the ditches!  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5

Christian

I know I posted a vaugebook on facebook a few days ago.  But the dreams this month can fuck right off. 

Two, different times I have woken up from dreams where all or most of my immediate family has been killed. Both times were accidents that resulted in explosions.  In another, I got into a fight with a "girlfriend" < I guess> in the car pulled over at the side of the road said I was done and walked off. I know dreams are pretty symbolically linked to person but I have not clue what any of those mean. 

Weird thing is my wife has been having messed up vivid dreams too.   This morning she actually was WTFing in the dream and woke herself up talking about it to herself.  She never talks in her sleep. 

The only waking correlation that I can find with my is a growing intolerance with the trumpettes. It has gotten to the point that I don't want conversations with them or anything.  I want them gone.

I actually saw something that a took AOC questioning the CBP acting director about his signing the order for family seperation and basically being a jackboot thug about it and then praising him for being tough on AOC,  when the reality was if you watched the whole video he made an ass of himself. And then goes on Fox news and brags that he wanted to beat up a different congressman because he had the audacity to call him out directly for being a jackbooted thug. 

The hot anger at these people has become a cold fire, and that scares me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 1

Amanda

I am feeling all sorts of ways for sure. Definitely having to focus my thoughts more than usual. 

On the up side, I feel like I've done a lot of validating during this time, even with my attention being everywhere! Small victories!🙂

Synchronicity has been more obvious lately and I'm beginning to draw connections between seemingly unrelated ideas.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nadine
10 hours ago, NickG said:

I'm still in a pretty calm, collected and happy mode but my energy levels have been super low for the last week or so. I'm just so freaking tired all day, it's hard to get anything done. Even yesterday's full moon, which usually give me sleepless nights, didn't have any effect on me whatsoever - still had a comatose sleep. Not sure if this has anything to do with the collective energies though, it might just be my own energy cycle being on low tide...

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Rosario

I'm of those who "never" gets sick (my last cold was in 2017 I believe!) but since yesterday I have a sore throat, paired with my cycle (this year it aligns with the Full Moon!! hehe) I feel I need to rest, drink lots of tea, and just wait. And will treat myself with an hour or more of sweet gentle yoga + ambient music ❤️  

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Maureen

Wow!! This literally jumped off the page at me! I know this is from the July 2007 Energy Report but the Realist Attitude is definitely showing up like this in July 2019 for me and for a few people I know. Very interesting. What goes around comes around. 🌀

Specifically over July the Realism will most likely focus on the SELF and the inner world. This means a lot of "stuff" will most likely be brought to the surface for examination and it is important to see that this will occur in many ways, ranging from personally intended provocation to random interactions and incidences that provoke a sudden, deep, and clear look at the self. We can easily say that much of what you may see will not be easy to observe because much of what will be seen is the "stuff" that is usually avoided. What we suggest is to understand that if you are seeing aspects of the self that are difficult to observe over the next month, it is ONLY because you wish for that to be observed. For those who will not allow an inner examination and are not interested in the bigger truths of who he or she is, this "stuff" will not surface. Nothing is imposed upon you, so if you find you are examining difficult or complex aspects of yourself over July, it is because you determined it is time to do so and you are using the energy of the year to your advantage, but none of this is obligated or necessary for any of you. It is a choice.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 6

Maureen
6 hours ago, Nadine said:

I'm still in a pretty calm, collected and happy mode but my energy levels have been super low for the last week or so. I'm just so freaking tired all day, it's hard to get anything done. Even yesterday's full moon, which usually give me sleepless nights, didn't have any effect on me whatsoever - still had a comatose sleep. Not sure if this has anything to do with the collective energies though, it might just be my own energy cycle being on low tide...

There is no Nexus this month. Remember when we had no Nexuses (Nexi?) for a few months last year (was it last year?) and how it made us feel horrible. Kind of like cosmic constipation.  🙄

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 9

NickG
14 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Wow!! This literally jumped off the page at me! I know this is from the July 2007 Energy Report but the Realist Attitude is definitely showing up like this in July 2019 for me and for a few people I know. Very interesting. What goes around comes around. 🌀

Specifically over July the Realism will most likely focus on the SELF and the inner world. This means a lot of "stuff" will most likely be brought to the surface for examination and it is important to see that this will occur in many ways, ranging from personally intended provocation to random interactions and incidences that provoke a sudden, deep, and clear look at the self. We can easily say that much of what you may see will not be easy to observe because much of what will be seen is the "stuff" that is usually avoided. What we suggest is to understand that if you are seeing aspects of the self that are difficult to observe over the next month, it is ONLY because you wish for that to be observed. For those who will not allow an inner examination and are not interested in the bigger truths of who he or she is, this "stuff" will not surface. Nothing is imposed upon you, so if you find you are examining difficult or complex aspects of yourself over July, it is because you determined it is time to do so and you are using the energy of the year to your advantage, but none of this is obligated or necessary for any of you. It is a choice.

This explains so much of what I’ve been going through the last two weeks. Thanks Maureen!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra

@Nadine!

Yahoo TLE Article Parallel Realities

Michael speaks about "a sedation of the personality"

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Heidi
19 minutes ago, petra said:

@Nadine!

Yahoo TLE Article Parallel Realities

Michael speaks about "a sedation of the personality"

I think the sedation is before a Nexus window, though (when Essence is examining possibilities), and there are none this month ... Unless Nadine is going through a personal and not community or global Nexus.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Mari Lynn

@CurvyWords, I too have had a really severe *processing-like* cold, and I was down for the count for a good week from it. It's going on the 2nd week and tho I am feeling much better, I had to completely unplug from life, my *stuff*, etc as it was just toooo much! I too, felt emotional releasing at times but even that was exhausting. It forced me into what I call a "tactical retreat" vs giving up.  Huge amounts of despair, frustration, depression and financial stress led up to the cold. So I read crime-spy-espionage novels...lol. My Warrior guilty pleasure! I actually learned alot too....but I digress. 

This midweek tho, has been a huge shift, for the better.... less coughing, more energy, I resumed my Mindfulness meditation practice, feeling more willingness to relax and get some peace & I had significant downloads on what's up...along with admission to myself that shame and guilt have been doggin' me for a really long time. So yeah- FUCK GUILT! FUCK SHAME!!!!!!! The 2 weeks between the new and chill moon  were heavily impacting me. 

Last nite, the nite of the Full Moon, I went to my usual Tuesday hangout of going to my Mindfulness group and at this venue, an open Jazz jam follows. My fave musicians were playing & I really enjoy it.  AND.....omg, I connected with this guy who is an integral member (it's a non profit organization) of this venue....somebody who I've had a crush on for awhile now-who I thought was 1)involved with someone else and 2) I just have not allowed myself to think that I was willing or able to be with someone anymore  nor attractive enuf to someone that I was attracted to(I don't necessarily mean physically attractive but yeah, there's that too). Well.....in taking a risk....WOW!!!!!!!! I discovered there's a mutual attraction. And wow....I forgot how great it can feel to well......have an *encounter*, lol!!! 

OMG, I realized how much energy has been locked into my resistance to any forms of intimacy, esp physical intimacy, not mention my other bullshit. I could not believe the strength, power, freedom, thrill and exhilaration of letting this GO!!!!!! I am not attached to where this connection may lead to, but one thing may happen is that he is in need of some Myofascial Release work and I am a practitioner of such work. We talked quite a bit about making a session happen. Talking about MFR work came up in my Mindfulness group too, and I was asked about doing a presentation of it to a local group here. I had all but hung up my idea of ever being a practitioner again,  and it's such wonderful work.....when I do it, it prompts my better self (ie. Essence) & it's such wonderful, elegant (yet *messy* @ times!) work. I would be thrilled and honored to do it again. That sure would be a help to my finances too!

One last thing is, I have kept hearing and seeing various phrases throughout the last few weeks related to "realist" and I KNOW that I have been in the subjective form of it. I often have heard my own self saying "it is what it is" but, also allowing myself to accept what is....and hearing versions of this played out in my life, media, etc. (Save for the delusional, deranged tRump) and while subjective aspects are being noticed,  I am seeing myself starting to explore shifting my subjective interpretations and knowing that in order to change something, I have to first see, admit, own and choose how I can work with it more realistically. Especially hard are seeing my strengths, as my self dep, shame, et.al have been TOO DAMN MUCH. Truth is, I've been a fucked up mess and....hell, I'm starting to see the beauty in that, lol!!! So high-FUCK SHAME. This 5th IM work is a beast, but I'm determined to slog thru it. 

Getting a cold can be a productive thing! 😷😂😜

Edited by Mari Lynn
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

I've been really tired all week, and also not sleeping much or well. However, for me July is low-key very nice in many ways. I delivered the second draft of my book to my editor, and a personal situation that I had been really unhappy about for a long time turned around dramatically and continues to do so. The rest of the world is just nonstop fucking chaos and heartbreak. I went to South Florida last week to protest at the child concentration camp in Homestead, as part of the Lights For Liberty vigils around the country. It was surreal. It felt good to be in that crowd, shouting "Shut it down!" along with so many different people. It was somber and serious. All along we were aware that though we couldn't see them, thousands of children were in those buildings on the other side of the wall. Later, on the national Lights For Liberty twitter, I saw a video shot elsewhere where they could see the kids and hear them banging against the windows of their facility. This shit is crazy. We're being run by a bunch of white supremacist trolls, and the president is a rapist, and does anyone fucking care? And then when I posted about the protest on my Instagram I got a bunch of whiny white nationalist troll comments. How sad it is to be them. And also how blocked and reported for hate speech.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 7
  • SAD 1

petra

@Heidi, Thank You for Your response.

June 21st 2019, Nexus Convergence, 26 days ago.

ME: The Assimilative Phase (Phase Three) begins once the actual Nexus is finalized....., this Phase can take as long as is individually required, usually within 60 days from the shift.

Me thinks, it could be, that we are half way through dealing with the last shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

BrianW

*Notes CF for October to December is Self-Destruction*

*Casts vote for....*

GIANT ASTEROID FOR 2020!!!!!! Wooooo!!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 7

Heidi
1 hour ago, petra said:

@Heidi, Thank You for Your response.

June 21st 2019, Nexus Convergence, 26 days ago.

ME: The Assimilative Phase (Phase Three) begins once the actual Nexus is finalized....., this Phase can take as long as is individually required, usually within 60 days from the shift.

Me thinks, it could be, that we are half way through dealing with the last shift.

Wow, I didn't even consider the after effects. Yeah, I can see how that might still cause a lot of lethargy. Maybe that's why I've also been feeling like slogging through mud these days.

Thx for clarifying, Petra

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Juni
19 hours ago, Nadine said:

Me too, both on dragging ass low energy this week and sleepless moon solidarity since forever! It runs in the family, even.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen

I had what I knew were interesting dreams this morning but they went POOF when I woke up except for some vestiges of "knowing". Of knowing I needed to share this here in July's Energy Report.

I could see that everything we are going through is building to the greater whole even though we can't see it. I also could see that we need to expect help from unlikely sources over the next few months continuing right through next year and beyond. But it's even more than that -- we need to be on the lookout for these "unlikely sources" to appear (I'm not just speaking of the TS's and IS's) as it will be not only our level of awareness but our ability to appreciate them in real time that will make all the difference to our well being and to the well being of those around us. The picture/memory I held in mind was the surprises I've had over the years, as I've experienced loss and changes through jobs, relationships, residences, etc., when the people I expected to help didn't and so many others who I wouldn't have expected to help (at the time) stepped up to help me... in ways that I'm still trying to comprehend. I look back at those experiences with love and reverence because no matter how much I planned or knew what was ahead of me there was always this array of people stepping in or stepping up that surprised me with what I needed even though I didn't know and sometimes I think they didn't even know. I suspect they just acted from that magical part inside them that said/says "Go, and just do it.... don't ask any questions". I don't know about the people that have given of themselves so generously and acted on my behalf but I can say for myself that it made for the most surprising revelations about myself and about others and it continues to be one of those beautiful mysteries that I don't need to solve I just need to savour and enjoy. I am deeply honoured and humbled. So thanks to those who have helped and thank you to those who will find a space in my future. I'll be looking for you even though I won't see you coming.  🕉️

Horse_Rider_Reverence.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 4

Maureen
17 minutes ago, Uma said:

That's a strange picture, coming from you, @Maureen

I don't care that he's bowing (likely east) on a prayer rug. I like the humility, reverence and gratitude evoked... from both the man and the horse. 🕉️  

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Miizle

Thanks for sharing that @Maureen. There is some deep wisdom there and it was quite comforting. Things will fall into place... and then other things will fall out of place... and somehow get put back into place... and on and on... and some ugly and some utterly beautiful things will happen on the way. We should never underestimate the element of surprise should we.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD
On 7/4/2019 at 10:29 AM, Troy said:

July may be fairly draining and exhausting as you climb up and out of Subjectivity to Objectivity. Feelings can be overwhelming while in Subjectivity because they are only about how one feels about what is, not about what one can do about changing what is. It is all about reasoning and explaining What Is without fully understanding What Is. 

Yes. I also - had a psychological weight lifted from me this week. It was noticeable, and I don't know what it is about. 

Also - both my sister and my Dad have had close scrapes with their health, my brother is separating from his wife of 15 years, I have injured my lumbar spine again, what will happen to Mum I ask, and I am hurrying up and waiting. I am aware 

my Dad might have mets, but no CT/MRI staging scans yet. 

And I still have had a weight removed from me, which feels really good, but it doesn't make reality any more palatable, but it does make reality more acceptable I guess over time. I have felt some grief since my Dads tentative diagnosis, and worry about my sisters lung CT, but things are getting clearer and somehow more still. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

Is anyone feeling incredibly neurotic? Like, I am an emotional mess right now as my feelings change from one extreme to another.

Ill be super happy and confident, and then nosedive into inexplicable sadness and tears, and then feel irrational anger, and then be in total awe with life. In the span of like 20 minutes.

This is a weird month

• LIKE/LOVE 6

CurvyWords

@KurtisM Been feeling similar, just really spastic and scattered. Let's hold on to each other for dear fucking life because GEEZ

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 1

Maureen

WooHoo!!!! Impeachment Inquiry begins!!! Inspired by @Bobby

Raise A Little Hell

Trooper:  Shortened Lyrics:

Raise a little Hell, raise a little Hell, raise a little Hell

If you don't like
What you got
Why don't you change it
If your world is all screwed up
Rearrange it