NickG

The Call to Courage- Brene Brown

NickG

This was such a good, authentic, awe inspiring talk on the importance of living vulnerably, and all the horrible, amazingness that entails. This was actually recommended to me by my counselor after I had told her it was something I really wanted to work on. Would totally recommend to everyone. Brene also has a book with the same title as well. She uses her own anecdotes and scientific data she has accumulated over her 30 year career studying vulnerability and shame. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

CurvyWords

I cried through the whole thing LMAO. I gotta watch it again during a less emotional time so I can actually take some notes. It was super impactful and moving for me. As someone who is preparing to enter ""the arena" with my contribution and terrified of being judged it was so illuminating. All her work is so important to me, I'd love to see a basic profile for her some day. Scholar-cast Sage maybe? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora

When I get home I'll watch. I already saw two videos of her and I loved it .. I have some questions with shame .. and the videos of her helped me ..

Normally I have no curiosity with famous people's profiles.. because to be curious they need to be part of my life .. and, sorry, but I dont  find so much interest in people that we do not know personally and even know about our existence .. but she is an excuse I'm curious about her profile.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Mari Lynn

I LOVE her stuff!!

I dunno, I was picking up Warrior/Sage energies...at any rate, I'd be curious to find out her profile. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2