Maureen

Donald J Trump's Natal Chart & Transits

Maureen

I had the urge the other night, while I was talking to Uma, to look at Trump's Natal Chart to see what was what in his Natal Chart and to see what significant transits are coming up over the remainder of his time in office. All this with the hope he would be prematurely ejaculated -- or perhaps a better word would be "maturely" ejaculated as all this is related to shift into a Mature Soul world. 

I don't want to overspend my time visiting his Natal Chart (looking at fuckface, as Uma calls him, for any length of time is exhausting) but I will point out a few things that I noticed. For easier reference I have italicized all Michael's text 

~~~

All his planets except his isolated "over-sensitive" 4th house Moon are on the eastern side of the chart. With no influence in the western side except his significant (astrologically) brittle Moon it shows a complete focus and absorption of the self.

With a warring 12th house Mars sitting conjunct his ascendant in Leo, which enjoys the spotlight, it's no wonder we see him fighting with anyone and everyone all the time.

Uranus in Gemini conjunct his Sun in the 10th house, with his North Node sitting smack dab in the middle, is very telling. Also these planets are in opposition to his "isolated" Moon in the 4th house which is conjunct his South Node. He's not only unpredictable with how and when he flaunts his "power" to the whole world (10th house), thumbing his nose at "real" power, he incarnated to work on these issues related to the

Sun (True and False Personality, or how the Personality will show up in terms of manifesting Unity or Division, or Love vs Fear, or Essence vs Defenses, etc. Depending on where your Sun is, it can give you insights into how you run the whole of "You". This would be the "I" of you. It is often a meeting or battling ground, and indicates the aim of synthesis, for the Subpersonalities for the lifetime.) in Gemini being in the 10th house shows that this internal "fight" is on "display" to the whole world, at large.

Uranus (URANUS indicates those Subpersonalities that arose as seekers of The Truth in your life, managing your Higher Intellectual Center, and relative to POWER.) in Libra being so highlighted, in the way that it is, makes me LMAO as all Trump is about is lies and dishonesty.  Note: see: Neptune.

Moon (The Moon indicates what truly motivates your presence in the world, and often this is unconscious, but when it becomes conscious and accepted, this becomes a path for True Personality. The Subpersonalities that arise from this are usually relevant to Expression, and indicates the most sensitive of Subpersonalities.) in Sagittarius sits in the 4th house ruminating over grievances that come about through (in his eyes) not being shown his "due respect". The Moon's opposition to the Sun/North node/Uranus conjunction gets "relief" through not only the Moon's trine to Mars in Leo in the 12 House (grievances likely brought to the fore from past lives to be healed / worked on) but also the Sun/North node/Uranus sextile to Mars. You can see how the stress builds up, over and over and over, ad nauseam, and then gets blown out through Mars on his Ascendant. Again, we all have a front row seat to his constant tantrums.

North and South Nodes (If you explore your Natal Chart, you will find that any Sign or Planet that is associated with the South Node House is probably tied in to your prompting your healing, and any Planet or Sign in your North Node House is tied to what is most thrown off or imbalanced in your pursuit of that healing. When we say "thrown off" or "imbalanced," we mean that this is where and how and through whom you may find the most obvious effects of the healing, which is often played out as extremes before balance.) in his 10th and 4th houses aspecting his Sun/Uranus/Moon show where and how this is being played out.

If you take a look you'll see Trump has an over-wrought 2nd house. It truly tells a lot of his story -- and how it ties back to the whole of him.

Jupiter in Libra is conjunct Chiron in Libra which is conjunct Neptune in Libra. So, by default, even though it's a wide conjunction Neptune is tied to  (conjunct) Jupiter. This is a configuration that not only would tell whopper (Jupiter) lies (Neptune -- planet of delusion) but is actively working on healing this (Chiron -- the wounded healer). All of this is operating in the 2nd house of Self Esteem. 

JUPITER indicates those Subpersonalities that may have sprung up relative to EXPANSION, and the pursuit of creating meaning.

NEPTUNE indicates those Subpersonalities arose as seekers of Love/Agape in the life, managing your Higher Emotional Center, and relative to ACCEPTANCE.

CHIRON symbolizes where the greatest wounding might be, and as a result, the greatest healing.

Michael on the 2nd House: 

In simplistic terms, it might be said that the 2nd House describes the context in which resources support and protect the body/Personality. Put another way, the 2nd House describes how the body/Personality secures its survival. 

Sex is involved in both Houses (8th and 2nd) , but in the 2nd House it is in the context of procreation/survival/need, and in the 8th it is for union and pleasure, desire.

Death is a part of both Houses, but in the 2nd House this is in terms how the body/Personality deals with conditions that can lead to death, or threats to the body, and in the 8th House this can refer to how the death of others affects the life or soul.

The 2nd House is one of NEEDS, and the 8th is one of DESIRES.

In terms that may seem more intangible, such things as Self-esteem, Talent, Values, are actually quite tangible, and are extensions of that Personality's concepts of RESOURCE and sense of survival, or security of the self. Self-esteem, for instance, is directly linked to the immune system.

Going back to shared terms across the Houses: such things as Money are a part of both Houses, but the 2nd House is in terms of survival, or immediate need, while the other is in terms of transformation, or greater desires, which is why inheritances and taxes might be associated with that 8th House, as they reflect larger arcs.

These might be said to be the Action Axis of the Natal Wheel. The 2nd House is Ordinal/Action, while the 8th is Cardinal (exalted)/Action.

Mercury (indicates those Subpersonalities that may have sprung up relative to EXCHANGE, and relative to your ATTITUDE as it began to show in you.) in Cancer in Trump's 11th house is in difficult aspect to "everything". It is squared ALL the planets in the 2nd house. Also, Saturn in Cancer is conjunct Venus in Cancer in his 11th house also squared (just two planets) Jupiter and Chiron in the 2nd house. So all three planets in his 11th house have NO benefic or "easy" aspects to any other planets in his natal chart and only hard or difficult aspects to the planets in his 2nd house of self esteem. Also Cancer in these planets is ruled by (guess what!) the Moon in the 4th House with the Moon quincunx his Venus/Saturn conjunction. This shows a desire but an inability, and frankly an irritability, to "get what he wants" because quincunxes by nature  are like "playing with a loose tooth with your tongue when you were a kid before it felll out naturally". The average introspective person would be driven or compelled to create something inventive, something entirely new, to go beyond what they "know", but with Trump it's just driving him, literally, mad. 

OK!!!! You can spend hours looking at astrology charts and find a tonne of information but I'm done for now. I may return but frankly fuckface exhausts me. The last thing I'll do is give a quick look at the significant transits and record them. I am not a predictive astrologer, but sometimes it's interesting to look ahead and see what might be coming up especially for someone who is affecting so much "bad" that is going on in the world at this time. 

MAJOR TRANSITS OPPOSING TRUMP'S NATAL SATURN & VENUS

The two transiting planets I focused on are Pluto and Saturn as both are significators and both have come close to opposing his Saturn/Venus (they flirted with them... nasty planets they are!) and will do so over the next year plus some.

January 21, 2020 Saturn in Capricorn will oppose Trump's natal Saturn at 23°43"

February 7, 2020  Saturn in Capricorn will oppose Trump's natal Venus at 25°44"

February 13, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Saturn at 23°43"

On April 26, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will go retrograde at 24°59"

On May 11, 2020 Saturn in Aquarius will go retrograde at 1°57" 

July 12, 2020 Pluto (R) in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Saturn at 23°43"

On September 29, 2020 Saturn in Capricorn will go direct at 25°20"

On October 4, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will go direct at 22°29"

October 20, 2020 Saturn in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Venus at 25°44"

December 20, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Saturn at 23°43"

February 18, 2021 Pluto in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Venus at 25°44" 

Donald J Trump_Natal Chart with Transits_July 6_2019.png

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Uma

Incredible work, @Maureen. You really do have a solid grasp of this subject, and you make it understandable in relation to the teachings, which is what I appreciate the most. Thank you. I'm always wondering what is keeping him in power. Well, his chart is pretty remarkable, I'd say, and all his characteristics are evident as you point them out. I hope 2020 is the end of his tyranny, one way or another.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

CurvyWords

@MaureenThis is awesome! Do you have any links for the Michael transcripts where they delve into reading one's chart? I'd love to see more!

JK LMAO I just realized this is a whole club! Wow! This is awesome thanks!

Edited by CurvyWords
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen

The Mountain Astrologer on Donald Trump and the Saturn-Pluto Conjunction 

By Ray Grasse | June 17, 2019:

Here's the LINK.

The impending conjunction of Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn will be a global phenomenon, affecting every country on Earth to one extent or another. But some countries will feel the pressure of that powerhouse duo more than others — and the United States could well find itself at the top of the list. This is largely because of the heavily Cancerian nature of the U.S. July 4th horoscope, which will directly receive the oppositional force of the transiting Saturn–Pluto conjunction.

But to fully understand that impact for the United States, we also have to look at how it’s affecting the horoscope of Donald J. Trump. That’s not just because he is President of the U.S., but also because the conjunction will be quite closely activating a very important configuration in Trump’s own birth chart.

KurtisM

Hey @Maureen, Michael mentioned that back in August 2014, we had that major convergence with parallels branching from 1776 that didn't form the USA until then.

Perhaps looking at the aspects and configurations of that August 2014 date might provide further insights?