FINAL BALANCE FORM: Deadline = SEPTEMBER 10th

FEE RATES:

DOUBLE (rooming with one other person) = $800

SHARE (rooming with 2+ people) = $780

FEE INCLUDES:

• Amazing Room and Board on an incredible property of tranquility and beauty
  • 4 Nights and 5 Days
  • 3 Gourmet Vegan Lunches & 4 Dinners plus Desserts crafted by personal chef
  • 3 Exciting Live Channeling Events with Michael (topics to be announced)
  • 2 Potential Workshops/Group Discussions (pending)
  • Plenty of time for socializing, exploring, relaxing, with a no-pressure schedule
  • And the famous TLE GREAT GROOVE PARTY!
  • Camping on site is also available as an option if you are so inclined

TLEGG2018 THEME: FRINGE & WHACKADOODLE EDITION

What with the insanity of the past few years and the precarious election coming up in the U.S. and the Infinite Soul on the horizon and all of these fascinating and terrifying future probabilities opening up... I thought it would make for a fun TruthLoveEnergy gathering to let us explore all of the crazy, wild, and wonderful magic of the universe from Michael's perspective.

CURRENT ROSTER: 16 Attendees (including Troy, as of July 22nd, 2019)

CyprusB, ArdisB, PetraB, TexB, DianeHB, ChristerC, FayeE, AmyG, AnnH, JanetJ, BobbyK, JeroenM, MarlenS, MarthaW, KerrinW

DETAILS TO CONSIDER:

MEALS AND CLEAN UP: All meal cleanup is now covered in your rate! No more having to coordinate and sign up for clean-up duties!

BREAKFASTS - BREAKFASTS ARE NOT INCLUDED - Everyone will be on their own for providing and preparing their own breakfasts. This is because breakfast needs and timing are so different for everyone. I will set up a forum for students, roommates, and housemates to coordinate breakfast plans if they wish to work together. Breakfast items can be brought with you or purchased locally at the nearby grocers. Coffee and Tea will be provided and set up every morning as usual. Please keep in mind that we will have no cleanup crew for breakfast, so each of us must be responsible for our own cleanup.

BRING YOUR OWN CREAMER - There are too many picky people to accommodate with one type of creamer. Use the Details & Plans forum to coordinate and contribute to any Creamer needs.

TLE CLUB AND FORUMS:  All discussions, details, and updates will be posted in this club. We also have a TLE Facebook Group, but that is mostly for sharing and posting on the go, and not for details, planning, and discussions.

I can't wait to see all of you!! 

Troy & TLE

Wendy

Alas this is not meant to be for me again this year.  My niece who moved to Israel last year is back in the states for one week only and that's it.   I doubt I'll even be able to jump in on the dance party😢

Edited by Wendy
  • SAD 1

ihynz

maybe next year  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 1