Bobby

Michael Speaks - July 28, 2019 - The Meaning Of Weather

NicholasV

Awesome what a great article!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Eric

Oy vey, this is an elephant of a subject for sure.

I'd be curious to know more about how this subject might be useful on the individual/small level. It's definitely layered and complex, and while it's interesting, I wonder if there would be tangibly use for it beyond, "Oh, that's cool."

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sam K

Heh, so a hot and windy day could be considered Scholar/Warrior like me. Living in Texas seems fitting.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

Lately on West Coast BC it's been hot and sunny, so Warrior/Moving and King/Higher Moving.

Occasionally we get clouds so Artisan/Intellectual.

But there's not a lot of wind or rain like usual. Meaning we're seriously lacking Inspiration and Assimilation. 

I suppose this means my area is desiring Action and Results right now.

In my personal life though, Ive been feeling rather Emotional, which contrasts the constant movement going on around me, because Im more in the mood for calm and quiet and processing and affection.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

This needs so much more elaboration!! I live on the west coast, it is mainly wet, which I adore, but it is also humid and hot in summer, which I detest. I love rain but not humidity. Also I dislike fohn winds heaps. For ages I lived in a very windy city, and I don't miss the wind. Windiness is kind of unsettling to me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5