Transcript Containing Questions About Atlantis

PeterK

Question

I am having difficulty locating the transcript from a session where I (and possibly others) asked some questions about Atlantis. I believe the session was in 2015, but I'm not sure about that. Also, it may have been a Fringe and Whackadoodle session, but again I'm not sure about that. One detail that I can remember is that I asked a question along the lines of "Did Atlantis exist and, if so, what happened to it?" I remember that the first sentence of Michael's response was "Yes, it existed." I've been searching and searching the TLE website and I just can't find it. In particular, I can't find any of the Fringe and Whackadoodle transcripts. Any help would be appreciated.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

2 answers to this question

• ARTISAN
Janet

Fringe sessions won't show up in search unless you are a member of the Fringe & Whackadoodle Club. 

The session you're seeking was explicitly a fringe session and it is posted in the club. 

Club access is here: Fringe & Whackadoodle Club. It is no longer free for various reasons.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Thanks for the explanation. I thought it must be there somewhere and I would not have figured this out on my own. Thanks again.

• LIKE/LOVE 1