Miizle

Is there Ask Michael or equivalent events currently?

Question

Miizle

I'm having trouble navigating the site to find this info now for some reason. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

KurtisM

There hasnt been an Ask Michael session since January 2019.

I think the reason why is because Troy has been busy with the Fearless Living transcripts, and dealing with fears and despair around the present State of the World, his future, the future of this community, and a potential IS Manifestation.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet

Troy has limited time and bandwidth for doing free sessions, so Ask Michael was preempted in order to do some work to complete necessary content for future TLE publications. This content has been shared as it was received. For example, see the TeamTLE sessions among the 2019 Michael Speaks sessions.

Ask Michael will return at some point, but there is no plan at present. Perhaps after TLEGG. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Cheryl Varner

KurtisM there is certainly a lot going on to consume the psychic energy of all of us....I've had to begin limiting  my time watching the news.  I try not to miss Rachel or Nicole on MSNBC though....thank goodness for my genealogy research, Netflix, the work I do for my genealogy society. 

IT's not so much  that the news is bad but there seem to be no attempts to curb this president except by the Dems.....it is indeed worrisome.  I think we all are trying to just protect our psychic health and stay positive while supporting the candidates who we feel drawn to... 

Miizle

Yep, thanks guys 🙂 I thought that would be the case, just wanted to make sure i had not missed something 🙂