Troy

ENERGY REPORT - August 2019

Nadine
44 minutes ago, Troy said:

August 1st - 5th -- Energy Shift --  EXTREME AGITATION -  August starts off as June and July, but at a more extreme degree of agitation. Some of this agitation may be an undercurrent, but there will likely be an obvious extreme of agitation that triggers a burst of reactions. We can only suggest “riding this out” and getting to a more calming break around August 9 - 11.

Yay! So we're able to validate how we all felt since last thursday or so! Love it! I already feel calmer by now and my urge to punch people in the face has subsided a bit 😄 

@Troy As always: thank you so much for channeling us these precious reports!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 3

Christian

Another no nexus.

Shit.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Christian
14 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Actuality it's "No Shit"... It's Cosmic Constipation.  😂

Ha.

Laughter is helpful.

Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 4

WolfAmethyst

In a dream last night, I found myself a tourist visiting future Florida, on some kind of technologically advanced cruise ship- a much quieter one one which didn't require fossil fuels of any kind, and displaced far less water as it moved across oceans.

Sea levels were a lot higher then now, but the water was incredibly clean, clear, and teaming with life.  Something about the ship was able to let the fish and sea creatures know it wasn't a threat, so tourists could get incredibly close views of them.

One of the most popular excursion trips for passengers used something like a glass-bottomed boat to travel over the now-submerged remains of Mar-A-Lago.  

The buildings appeared to be in remarkably good condition, just submerged under several metres of water.  Guides on the boat talked about how climate change had impacted the area, and how technology had been able to clean the submerged land up enough for marine life to establish a thriving home in new environments.  Guides also talked about how Mar-A-Lago was being preserved as a reminder of a pivotal period in American history (the Trump presidency)- one in which the United States came the closest it ever had to facism, and losing democracy altogether.  Basically, to remind future people "Don't forget what we almost did.  Don't forget what we almost became."

Edited by WolfAmethyst
added content
  • LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 10

Jeroen
28 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Actuality it's "No Shit"... It's Cosmic Constipation.  😂

The Tao needs some more fiber in its diet or a laxative. 😃

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 13

ckaricai

This month's report hit's home for me personally. It can be hard to figure out what is true as you try to suss out what is real and what is in your head. Kinda wish there was some guideline for figuring that out. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Maureen
18 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

This month's report hit's home for me personally. It can be hard to figure out what is true as you try to suss out what is real and what is in your head. Kinda wish there was some guideline for figuring that out. 

In no particular order... What Michael, Guides and Essence "say" to you. Personality's experiences and the trust you've gained in knowing "what's what" over the years. How do you "feel" now and can you imagine how you'll "feel" in the future. What do you "see" today and what do you "see" for tomorrow, for next year, 5 years, 10 years, and so on and so forth, etc. Don't forget about Cynicism. I'm a Realist and I use Cynicism on a regular basis. Try it. It works. 😖🧐😮 🌟

2 hours ago, Troy said:

What we can suggest to our students is that you must consciously choose to see more than what you see as “what is.” There is no magic or passive way about this. You must make that choice. You may not be able to see beyond what you can see at the moment, but you must make the choice. This means “sliding” to Cynicism, the partner Attitude on the same Axis. Cynicism is all about contradicting “what is” and being willing to see “what isn’t.” This does mean making things up or seeing false realities, but being willing to see what you cannot so easily see. For example, if you see yourself as lonely, this is fair and valid, but it is not all that is true. No matter how much you insist on it being true, there are other factors and people and perspectives and actions and communication and care that can relieve loneliness. Contradicting your loneliness does not mean you are not lonely, but it opens a door to a broader possibility.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
33 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

In a dream last night, I found myself a tourist visiting future Florida, on some kind of technologically advanced cruise ship- a much quieter one one which didn't require fossil fuels of any kind, and displaced far less water as it moved across oceans.

Sea levels were a lot higher then now, but the water was incredibly clean, clear, and teaming with life.  Something about the ship was able to let the fish and sea creatures know it wasn't a threat, so tourists could get incredibly close views of them.

One of the most popular excursion trips for passengers used something like a glass-bottomed boat to travel over the now-submerged remains of Mar-A-Lago.  

The buildings appeared to be in remarkably good condition, just submerged under several metres of water.  Guides on the boat talked about how climate change had impacted the area, and how technology had been able to clean the submerged land up enough for marine life to establish a thriving home in new environments.  Guides also talked about how Mar-A-Lago was being preserved as a reminder of a pivotal period in American history (the Trump presidency)- one in which the United States came the closest it ever had to facism, and losing democracy altogether.  Basically, to remind future people "Don't forget what we almost did.  Don't forget what we almost became."

I freaking love this dream!!!! Thank you!!  ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Amanda
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Be willing to contradict your accurate but limited perspectives and invite, create, or allow more so that “what is” does not consume you.

Such good advice.  A reminder to "check yourself" before doing or saying something that adds negativity instead of positive progress (i.e. wrecking yourself 😂).

Reminds me of the phrase I've started seeing/hearing lately "Real, but not True."  

• LIKE/LOVE 11

ckaricai
22 minutes ago, Maureen said:

In no particular order... What Michael, Guides and Essence "say" to you. Personality's experiences and the trust you've gained in knowing "what's what" over the years. How do you "feel" now and can you imagine how you'll "feel" in the future. What do you "see" today and what do you "see" for tomorrow, for next year, 5 years, 10 years, and so on and so forth, etc. Don't forget about Cynicism. I'm a Realist and I use Cynicism on a regular basis. Try it. It works. 😖🧐😮 🌟

I feel like I do this on a regular basis. I'm also realist and tend to slide immediately to cynicism which makes me feel sometimes like I might be too jaded which goes right back to subjectivity. It's a vicious cycle.  For the relationship issue I'm dealing with right now I have been trying to "see" various possibilities/probabilities based on what I'm experiencing and I'm totally confused because I'm unsure of what I'm seeing. I actually did a meditation about this last night and invited my relationship guide to my meditation room to ask for her input. I tried to project a year ahead and I'm still confused. I should probably just walk away from the situation altogether before I embarrass myself completely and make things weird. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maureen
1 hour ago, ckaricai said:

I feel like I do this on a regular basis. I'm also realist and tend to slide immediately to cynicism which makes me feel sometimes like I might be too jaded which goes right back to subjectivity. It's a vicious cycle.  For the relationship issue I'm dealing with right now I have been trying to "see" various possibilities/probabilities based on what I'm experiencing and I'm totally confused because I'm unsure of what I'm seeing. I actually did a meditation about this last night and invited my relationship guide to my meditation room to ask for her input. I tried to project a year ahead and I'm still confused. I should probably just walk away from the situation altogether before I embarrass myself completely and make things weird. 

This is also true... at least I have found it true for me over the years. Confusion is the mind’s way of keeping you from making a decision too quickly

@Cari, I have grown to love resting in the not knowing. It helps me calm down and allows for something, often many things, that I cannot see. It allows me to drop the burden off my shoulders, often seen as the "weight of world", and just be. To just be -- and breathe it all in. Often easier said than done but it's certainly worth the non-effort. 🕉️

PS:  LOL!! I found this in my archives. It was an answer that Michael gave @Heidi when she asked about a current relationship where she was confused. In light of this I would say ~ Wise minds speak from the same mouth. 

You are only confused because that is a way to avoid making a choice. You are waiting for a choice to be made for you, instead of by you. Confusion is a means of delaying participation in an event because you either do not like the options available, or you believe other options will eventually reveal themselves.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

John Roth

There's a sentence that starts: "This does mean making things up..." Shouldn't that be doesn't?

In other news, this one is a punch in the gut. Thanks.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
12 minutes ago, John Roth said:

There's a sentence that starts: "This does mean making things up..." Shouldn't that be doesn't?

In other news, this one is a punch in the gut. Thanks.

Troy's going to correct that and another error when he's back from the vet.  ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

I van vouch for and validate this report.

However, no matter how many times I may fall into Subjectivity and Endarkenment I will not give up or give in and resign and be a defeatist any fucking longer.

As part of my 4th IM process I've embraced a new truth that I am not just sensitive, but strong. Heck I got through last year, which was the most stressful, exhausting and paralyzing year of my life. That's proof enough that I'm strong enough to choose existence over death.

My sights remain set on manifesting and embodying my purposes and ideals, and creating a world in which everyone has such a high quality of life, and no longer creates so many excuses for why they cannot achieve, live, dream, aspire, choose, make a difference, reach out, love etc.

So like what @Maureen posted from David Hogg, we will win. Life will change, profoundly and permanently.

Remember that next year is a big Turning Point year, with or without the IS. I will continue doing what I can to ensure the IS does not have to come, but I am only one person.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

ckaricai
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

This is also true... at least I have found it true for me over the years. Confusion is the mind’s way of keeping you from making a decision too quickly

@Cari, I have grown to love resting in the not knowing. It helps me calm down and allows for something, often many things, that I cannot see. It allows me to drop the burden off my shoulders, often seen as the "weight of world", and just be. To just be -- and breathe it all in. Often easier said than done but it's certainly worth the non-effort. 🕉️

PS:  LOL!! I found this in my archives. It was an answer that Michael gave @Heidi when she asked about a current relationship where she was confused. In light of this I would say ~ Wise minds speak from the same mouth. 

You are only confused because that is a way to avoid making a choice. You are waiting for a choice to be made for you, instead of by you. Confusion is a means of delaying participation in an event because you either do not like the options available, or you believe other options will eventually reveal themselves.

😲 That sounds about right. LOL That is exactly how I'm feeling. I don't like the options available and I hope a better one will reveal itself. Ho boy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bakwe Chokoe
13 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I van vouch for and validate this report.

However, no matter how many times I may fall into Subjectivity and Endarkenment I will not give up or give in and resign and be a defeatist any fucking longer.

As part of my 4th IM process I've embraced a new truth that I am not just sensitive, but strong. Heck I got through last year, which was the most stressful, exhausting and paralyzing year of my life. That's proof enough that I'm strong enough to choose existence over death.

My sights remain set on manifesting and embodying my purposes and ideals, and creating a world in which everyone has such a high quality of life, and no longer creates so many excuses for why they cannot achieve, live, dream, aspire, choose, make a difference, reach out, love etc.

So like what @Maureen posted from David Hogg, we will win. Life will change, profoundly and permanently.

Remember that next year is a big Turning Point year, with or without the IS. I will continue doing what I can to ensure the IS does not have to come, but I am only one person.

Nope, we're at least two now ❤️ The idea of the IS is really attractive and moving for most and it makes complete sense why it would be... but if we can get shit done there won't be a need for IS. I'd rather not be told the dishes are dirty because I can do them myself but If I leave them undone for too long my mom decides to do them herself 😂 clean dishes, and all is well, but I really could have done them myself (maybe a little simple, but does it make sense 😂?) We can do it ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 4

KurtisM

@Bakwe Chokoe Yes man, thanks for joining me on this! 

Though in the case of IS, they don't actually do anything, they just share the truth of truth, love and energy, that we've forgotten.

So the scenario is more like:

You're not doing the dishes, so they keep piling up. The reason you're not doing them is because you expect or assume someone else will or should do the work for you.

The IS comes around and tells you "Hey if you help do the dishes then this place would be cleaner, freer, healthier and happier for everyone, including you."

Now you have a few choices:

1. Don't do the dishes at all. You still believe it's someone else's obligation. You have nothing to do with it.

2. Blame someone else for not doing the dishes, for whatever reasons you have. This usually just ignites conflict.

3. Clean the dishes on your own, but still with great resentment that no one else cares.

4. Clean the dishes on your own because your conscience knows it's good and you want to help make a difference. This can be done in as serious or fun a way as one wants.

5. Clean the dishes and ask for or invite help from others when and where possible. This can be done in as serious or fun a way as one wants.

Btw, I really like the dish cleaning analogy. Will be using that now. 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Crystal
5 hours ago, Troy said:

August 1st - 5th -- Energy Shift --  EXTREME AGITATION -  August starts off as June and July, but at a more extreme degree of agitation. Some of this agitation may be an undercurrent, but there will likely be an obvious extreme of agitation that triggers a burst of reactions.

Thank you Troy! I always wait with bated breath for these Energy Reports!

As most of us probably know there have been a spate of mass shootings in the US, all done by white supremacists. I wonder if this has to do with the "extreme agitation." And Mitch McConnell, Senate majority leader, fell and broke his carapace, er shoulder, a couple days ago. He is 77, and injuries in older people are always more severe and can have real snowball effects. (BTW, has anyone looked to see if McConnell is a Corrupt Master in a Honorably Serving A Corrupt Master monad or group? It seems like it to me.)

No Nexus - oh well, on the bright side, it's not a Nexus Bubble! That was H-E-Double-Toothpicks!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2

Bakwe Chokoe
3 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Bakwe Chokoe Yes man, thanks for joining me on this! 

Though in the case of IS, they don't actually do anything, they just share the truth of truth, love and energy, that we've forgotten.

So the scenario is more like:

You're not doing the dishes, so they keep piling up. The reason you're not doing them is because you expect or assume someone else will or should do the work for you.

The IS comes around and tells you "Hey if you help do the dishes then this place would be cleaner, freer, healthier and happier for everyone, including you."

Now you have a few choices:

1. Don't do the dishes at all. You still believe it's someone else's obligation. You have nothing to do with it.

2. Blame someone else for not doing the dishes, for whatever reasons you have. This usually just ignites conflict.

3. Clean the dishes on your own, but still with great resentment that no one else cares.

4. Clean the dishes on your own because your conscience knows it's good and you want to help make a difference. This can be done in as serious or fun a way as one wants.

5. Clean the dishes and ask for or invite help from others when and where possible. This can be done in as serious or fun a way as one wants.

Btw, I really like the dish cleaning analogy. Will be using that now. 😁

The Michael Dishes😂❤️😂

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4

Christian
4 minutes ago, Crystal said:

And Mitch McConnell, Senate majority leader, fell and broke his carapace

Haha haha

😂😂😂

Classic

• LIKE/LOVE 7