Troy

ENERGY REPORT - August 2019

CurvyWords

When I read this this morning I was all ready to come on here and comment like SIKE BITCH HAHAHA NOT MEEEE cause I've been feeling so good and thinking I'm in +Objectivity but, now that I read it again I don't know what the hell is going on lmfao. I feel pretty good though, I've definitely been allowing more room for things to be more than what my current experience of them seems to be.

Like last month I wrote this long blog talking cash shit about this young(er) Priest who was saying some shit I didn't agree with, but another one of her videos popped up last night and I watched it and realized some of my resistance to her message is that it kind of scares me LMAO. Also I made fun of her for constantly using movie references to make sense of metaphysical shit but I kind of realized it's her most accessible language, she watches A LOT of TV and film so those concepts are at the tip of her tongue. I decided she.....might....not.....be a fucking moron?? Perhaps.

Anyway, let's make this one a good one folks. It seems like it's starting off with some wild shit in the world at large but we can do our best to move into +Objectivity in our own personal worlds. Love you all!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Maureen
37 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Thank you Troy! I always wait with bated breath for these Energy Reports!

As most of us probably know there have been a spate of mass shootings in the US, all done by white supremacists. I wonder if this has to do with the "extreme agitation." And Mitch McConnell, Senate majority leader, fell and broke his carapace, er shoulder, a couple days ago. He is 77, and injuries in older people are always more severe and can have real snowball effects. (BTW, has anyone looked to see if McConnell is a Corrupt Master in a Honorably Serving A Corrupt Master monad or group? It seems like it to me.)

No Nexus - oh well, on the bright side, it's not a Nexus Bubble! That was H-E-Double-Toothpicks!

@Crystal, I doubt Moscow Mitch is serving Trump as a way to work through an Honorably Serving A Corrupt Master External Monad. He only wants Trump in power to serve his own interests of escalating greed and corruption. The only kool aid he's drinking is his own.

I just read this today in a Michael Speaks in regards to the arrival of the Infinite Soul. I'm not sure how far out in time the "ripple effect" operates but we are seeing an increase in violence and shock as we get closer to 2020. Just think, if what is happening now isn't the level Michael is talking about it's going to be a horrifically bloody time in our world history.

MEntity:  The arrival of the Infinite Soul is fairly lacking in fanfare or announcement. It is rarely obvious and rarely dramatic.

MEntity:  However, depending upon the positioning of the fragments to potentially host the Infinite Soul, those in direct opposition to the Logos may begin to react with rage and fear which can then escalate to historic levels of violence and shock.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 1

Crystal

@Maureen - I meant that Mitch is the Corrupt Master. He sure seems like a Young Soul (Scholar maybe?) hell bent on I'm Gonna Win. Though I surmise that there are those around Trump who are doing the Honorably Serving part, as well. One day I'm going to ask the M's about when I had that monad; the "honorably serving" part has to be difficult, and I wonder who I served and what I did.

4 minutes ago, Maureen said:

MEntity:  However, depending upon the positioning of the fragments to potentially host the Infinite Soul, those in direct opposition to the Logos may begin to react with rage and fear which can then escalate to historic levels of violence and shock.

That sounds really like what we are going through. And if Emma Gonzalez is a potential host, as the M's said she was, and her issue is gun control, we have rage, fear, and guns all intermingled.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

@Juni I just looked through the Energy Reports since 2009 to see if there were any times there was no nexus for more than 2 months (besides the Nexus Bubble).

Here's what I found:

July 30th to October 13th 2010  [75 Days]

June 22nd to August 27th 2012  [66 Days]

March 15th to June 14th 2013 (Possibly. The May 2013 ER was not posted so we can't say if there was a nexus or not.)  [91 Days]

June 21st to ??? 2019  [So far it's been 45 Days, by the end of August it will be 71 Days... so we're very close to the confirmed 75 Days limit between Nexii.]

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 5

Uma

I don't often wish people dead, but when I do, it's fuckface and moscowmitch and then my imagination takes over. In a parallel somehwere ....

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 6

Uma

Thanks, @KurtisM. Where is the confirmed 75 day limit between Nexii? Did Michael say that somewhere? If so, where? 

KurtisM

@Uma Michael never said that, nor do they ever really mention the amount of time between Nexii (besides last year with the Nexus Bubble).

I inferred it based on the Nexii given in the 2010 Energy Reports:

It's quite easy to infer when they state the dates of Nexus in each, and then mathematically calculate the gap time. But to copy and paste their quotes, here:

"July 27-30 is a Nexus that is a Convergence of parallels focused on Breakthroughs, Solutions, and implementing long-term plans related to those."

"August does not have any particular dates of concern, but we will remind you that KEY DATES over JULY are July 27-30 as a Nexus that is a Convergence focuses on Breakthroughs, Solutions, and implementing long-term plans related to those breakthroughs. It is a Nexus that essentially focuses on "Keep Trying until you feel you are Doing, Being, Having as you intended."

"September does not have any particular dates of note."

"The days between the 11th and the 16th [of October] may bring to many of our students a reunion of some sort that triggers a sense of inspiration, or a sense of sentimentality and sadness. Many of you appear to have Agreements to cross paths with fragments from your past that have long been lost, brought back into your awareness because of the Nexus on the 13th where a merge or parallel realities brings those who were separated from you by choices in the past, back together briefly."

So then, July 30th to October 13th= 75 Days.

Edited by KurtisM
  • THANK YOU! 3

Uma

Thanks for clarifying, @KurtisM. I like knowing the difference between your inferences and what Michael said. You said:

20 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

so we're very close to the confirmed 75 Days limit between Nexii.]

Please make it clear when you speak. There is no confirmed 75 days limit between Nexii. 

If you think that's the case, fine. You're certainly entitled to think and have an opinion. But do not state it as 'confirmed' which would make one think that Michael confirmed it. It really annoys me when you don't distinguish between your thoughts and Michael's words. Please stop that.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

CurvyWords

Is a Nexus bubble....um....bad?

KurtisM

@Uma apologies for the misinterpretation.

When I said "confirm" I meant the Nexus Dates were confirmed and thus also the gap time.

But I can see where one can easily interpret my phrasing differently.

I know you have a hard time with discerning and distinguishing my words from Michael's. It's hard for me to say anything here because of that, but know that I'm doing my best to clarify all of the time now.

@CurvyWords You can read this transcript for info on what a Nexus Bubble is: 

In my words and view, the Nexus Bubble doesn't allow for anyone within its space and time to diverge or converge parallels. So you basically have to deal with way more pressure when in one, because realities aren't going to branch or merge to accomodate different paths of choice and interest. You have to deal with whatever choices you make and their consequences.

Apparently, they happen when Collective Self-Karma gets really heavy and becomes vital to sort out and through. Iirc, Michael said our Collective Self-Karma this time is about condoing intentional violence.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma
2 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I know you have a hard time with discerning and distinguishing my words from Michael's.

The fact is I don't have a hard time discerning your words from Michael's. I don't 'have a hard time' when you speak as though Michael were saying those words, when they are yours and not Michael's. I get angry. What's so hard about speaking clearly? People do it here all the time.

I think it's hard for you to distinguish between your thoughts and Michael's words, and that is why you conflate the two. Always do your best to clarify. Not just for me. Clear thoughts are always more readable. 

And then

It's hard for me to say anything here because of that, but know that I'm doing my best to clarify all of the time now.

Hard to say anything here because of that? Really? Are you blaming me for your lack of clarity? or your quasi-plagarism? or whatever that is that makes you think your version of the teachings are interchangeable with Michael's teachings as channeled by Troy? No, Kurtis. You have a hard time thinking clearly, and I'm not about to say that what you do is okay. It annoys me. It makes me angry. What I have had a hard time with is not speaking up every time you do it. I will say that you have gotten better over time, and I do appreciate that. But when you make statements like 'confirmed 75 days limit between Nexii' I will call you out.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

Stickyflames

Kurtis, it is great when you distinguish clearly between your inquiries and Troy’s channeling. Never assume it is clear. That is 100 percent your responsibility when you are openly sharing inquiries on another channels community.

That being said, Michael is an evolving teaching and will surpass everyone’s lives within this community. You are very young and for all we know, will be an integral part in evolving and carrying these and your own teachings forward. For all we know, you are really onto something here. So don’t be discouraged.

Dive in, explore, share, masturbate with the information or include the audiences perspective when you can. All is awesome. I don’t see what you are doing as dangerous but you NEED to be clear about the source because how you present it sometimes is not clear or inclusive of how the audience might interpret it.

Love you, ya little angel. 

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

CurvyWords

Actually nevermind I've decided to go off. 

giphy.gif

@Uma The last time I checked the Michael has acknowledged that there are many different tiers to the development of the Teachings. I have always considered the MT to be something in which we are given and told to analyze, validate, and build on. Kurt is doing that, he is part of what makes the MT a "living teaching" in the words of Troy. IDK how you've been on this platform with Kurt as long as we all have and can't seem to grasp that he is working through the Teachings, building on them, and translating them in a way that makes sense to him. He should absolutely make more of an effort to clarify but he also doesn't deserve to get dumped on in front of everybody just because he annoyed you.

Yes, sometimes he engages in some spiritual masturbation with the material but WHO FUCKING CARES. He's like 19, if there is any time to extrapolate and explore and be wrong and ineffectual in one's spiritual journey wouldn't it be now? What were you like at 19? Did you have it all figured out? Were you a Michael Teachings purist who understood every boundary and could willfully contort your natural expression to appease everyone you encountered? Or did you mess up, annoy people, get it wrong, make mistakes? I'm just wondering. You know, since we're "calling out" and everything.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Stickyflames
1 minute ago, CurvyWords said:

Actually nevermind I've decided to go off. 

giphy.gif

@Uma The last time I checked the Michael has acknowledged that there are many different tiers to the development of the Teachings. I have always considered the MT to be something in which we are given and told to analyze, validate, and build on. Kurt is doing that, he is part of what makes the MT a "living teaching" in the words of Troy. IDK how you've been on this platform with Kurt as long as we all have and can't seem to grasp that he is working through the Teachings, building on them, and translating them in a way that makes sense to him. He should absolutely make more of an effort to clarify but he also doesn't deserve to get dumped on in front of everybody just because he annoyed you.

Yes, sometimes he engages in some spiritual masturbation with the material but WHO FUCKING CARES. He's like 19, if there is any time to extrapolate and explore and be wrong and ineffectual in one's spiritual journey wouldn't it be now? What were you like at 19? Did you have it all figured out? Were you a Michael Teachings purist who understood every boundary and could willfully contort your natural expression to appease everyone you encountered? Or did you mess up, annoy people, get it wrong, make mistakes? I'm just wondering. You know, since we're "calling out" and everything.

Yap. Kurtis, just be very very clear because this is still Troy’s livelihood and when you aren’t clear you become responsible for muddying up his channeling and corrupting information that Troy is not responsible for.  Keep exploring but make it clear.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

CurvyWords
Just now, Stickyflames said:

Yap. Kurtis, just be very very clear because this is still Troy’s livelihood and when you aren’t clear you become responsible for muddying up his channeling and corrupting information that Troy is not responsible for.  Keep exploring but make it clear.

Make it clear but also be given space to right mistakes without being totally ripped to shreds in front of everyone because you said two sentences they didn't like. There has to be a standard of care for how we treat one another in this space. You can be as mean as you want but when it spills into public humiliation I absolutely have a problem with that pathway of discipline and correction. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

CurvyWords

@Uma And I'll be right here to speak mine back. Trust that. 

Uma
11 minutes ago, CurvyWords said:

WHO FUCKING CARES.

I care. I care about the teachings. I don't fucking care what you think. I did not tear him to shreds or humiliate him. I called him out on his distorted presentation of what he was talking about. and if you have to put your two cents into every conversation that other people are having, you'll get called out too. Kurtis and I have been having this conversation long before you got here. In fact, Kurtis and I have known each other for 6 million years. Kurtis doesn't need rescuing.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Troy
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

know you have a hard time with discerning and distinguishing my words from Michael's. It's hard for me to say anything here because of that, but know that I'm doing my best to clarify all of the time now.

Just a quick note that it’s not Uma. It’s not the readers. This issue has been discussed ad nauseam in private so I’m not going to go into it publicly, but I encourage you to take any public call outs from fellow students as helpful for ways to improve communication, especially since I know you take all of this seriously. It took a long time for me to see some of my blind spots in communication, especially when I was around the same age as you. So hang in there and keep taking in the feedback positively when it comes up, even if it has an edge of frustration in it from having to mention it so many times. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

I just want to say that Im processing tons of shit and feelings right now. Not just from what Uma said.

So I'm going to need to step back and take a breather and clear out for some time. I appreciate all of you and your feedback.

I am trying my best to process all of this.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

CurvyWords

@Uma You must have sniffed five lines of agitation and signed on here to terrorize people but you have really met your match today.

I have never said that Kurt should be allowed to say whatever and do whatever he wants and confuse and pollute the space Troy has created (along with your help and the rest of TeamTLE). What I said was when the upper echelon of this space uses public forums to call out fellow members as a means to correct us, it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. His "distorted presentation" was just him musing, it's called context clues. He started the whole thing announcing that he had went through back logs to attempt to figure out if we were in a Nexus Bubble. The purpose of his experiment was stated to begin with. 

At the end of the day you didn't answer my question. What were you like at 19? Because you're up here acting like you never needed time to figure something out or adjust or get better. Losing your shit on a fucking kid like you didn't have to be told something multiple times before you matured and grasped it fully. I would say act your age since Kurt is acting his but in this case? Act your completed Monads. Act all 16 million of those years and have some respect for yourself and this community.

And I will continue to put my two cents, my debit card, and the lint at the bottom of my purse wherever I see someone being an unrepentant bully. Imagine using past lives to excuse your terrible behavior in this present one. Now who's not "thinking clearly". 

• THANK YOU! 1

Stickyflames

I don’t think Uma’s initial post was very warranted , despite the frustrations of having to ask for clarity again.

the tle community are not idiots, we understand this is an ongoing issue and most of us are privy to the depth of it.

Kurtis was clear today and needed a nudge to be even clearer, not the reaction he got, 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
59 minutes ago, CurvyWords said:

@CurvyWords goddam I wish you were around to have my back when I was being shredded in the early days of my bumbling into the online Michael Community! LOL I was very much like Kurtis in reckless communication. The difference between what happened to me then and what is happening now for Kurtis is that he actually has a very loving and doting community who is very encouraging and supportive and helpful and patient. In addition to the public support, he has had hours and hours of patient, loving, supportive behind-the-scenes talks about misrepresentation and conflating, etc. and support for continuing to clarify his voice. 99% of all feedback is appreciative and supportive. Kurtis is awesome and I can’t wait to see what he does with his take on the teachings or whatever he ends up doing!

I say that if someone randomly snaps in frustration for how often this subject has to be addressed, I say give them as much of a benefit of the doubt as the person being called out. I really want to discourage escalating a minor moment of frustration among people who know each other really well. It’s going to happen sometimes and it’s not an on-going or dominant issue here.

Uma was very direct and brief and clear, but didn’t do any shredding. She only elaborated on her frustration when her words were reframed and she was pressed and scolded for speaking up. When defenses get triggered, things escalate, so let’s give each other the benefit of the doubt even when we don’t want to.

I say give every member (especially the really active members) the benefit of the doubt when they trigger us because they are almost entirely speaking with good intentions. Kurtis, Uma, Royce, me... you! 

Let’s eat up the goodness around here and not accidentally push all of that away. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1