Troy

ENERGY REPORT - August 2019

Troy
2 minutes ago, Stickyflames said:

the tle community are not idiots,

Amen to that, but we can’t assume everyone is in the know and as versed as the active members. Clarity is extremely important. Especially as so many come here to learn and study the teachings, not an interpretation of the teachings. If someone calls out when it’s being conflated or unclear or misrepresented, it’s not meant to be taken personally or that anyone is an idiot. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

@Everyone... get back on track. No judgments here, but come on... stop validating this damn energy report so hard! LOL Extreme Agitation, indeed! I frickin’ love you kooky peeps to death. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 4

CurvyWords

Honestly I'm over it but I saw this meme and it's literally me rn.

Pvav5rX.png

I love you all, I wish you the best I'm gonna go watch some TV goodnight.

• LOL 7

Sky Goldy

Kurtis, we are lucky to have you, and if the ladies want to go over the top , it's very much theirs .

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
1 hour ago, CurvyWords said:

I love you all, I wish you the best I'm gonna go watch some TV goodnight.

I did the same. I had a long day because one of my animal companions had a sudden emergency late last night and I spent the entire day today in two veterinary clinics and a hospital. She’s ok tonight and her prospects look good at the moment, but it’s always terrifying to have a tiny and fragile life in your hands while you make life and death choices for her. I’m exhausted.

The last thing I wanted to see was an escalating scenario on TLE among people I love. But then I was like, ehh, these are grownass adults. Imma watch some tv. They are fine. A little heated and defensive, but they are fine. 

We know to look at how we reacted and then do the work of owning and learning from that. We know what is true and what was projection. We know no one was out to get anyone.

Im not trying to make light of any concerns anyone has; I’m just inviting a softer approach.  

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I just want to say that Im processing tons of shit and feelings right now. Not just from what Uma said.

So I'm going to need to step back and take a breather and clear out for some time. I appreciate all of you and your feedback.

I am trying my best to process all of this.

It’s a great idea to step back, but make sure you are stepping back to do your best to hear the actual words said and not overwhelm yourself with assumptions of what those words mean or get stuck in reactions. I know the escalated argument doesn’t help, but I trust you and know you will sort through that noise. In all fairness, Uma only asked for clarification and then reminded you about that issue and that’s really all it was. It’s nothing new or hateful. It’s something we know you are working on and some of us who have been helping want to keep helping because your words matter. And as a self-appointed and potential excellent voice of a new generation representing the teachings, I know this matters to you, too. So let all the noise be noise and try to hear the truth of what matters to all of us because we are all on the same side here. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

CurvyWords

@Troy Yeah it's NBD. We are essentially the kids in the backseat while Michael drives screaming "Are we there yet?!" Sometimes we get cranky LOL. As always I'm grateful for you and the community we have here. I'll do my best to express myself more respectfully and I hope @Uma knows there is no beef.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Crystal
6 hours ago, Troy said:

I did the same. I had a long day because one of my animal companions had a sudden emergency late last night and I spent the entire day today in two veterinary clinics and a hospital. She’s ok tonight and her prospects look good at the moment, but it’s always terrifying to have a tiny and fragile life in your hands while you make life and death choices for her.

OMG, @Troy, I hope your baby is OK! Thinking good thoughts for her and you. I have had this happen with various of my kitties and it's always so so so stressful. Yes, "life and death" choices make you wonder "am I doing the right thing?" "will she suffer?", etc. All you can do in this kind of situation is your best that you know in the moment.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

And we see the extreme agitation manifest.

Sorry was reading through the comments and responded before I got to the end.

Edited by Christian
Clarification
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Wendy

@Troy hope things are better now!

Just want to chime in that I also thought, wow agitation on display, before I saw anyone else say it😜.   And at first I wasn't feeling it myself, but then realized there's lots of it going on internally.   Shit I thought was handled isn't. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

John Roth

I suppose jumping in at this point is not wise, but I find I do have something to say.

The issue seems to be that Kurtis used the word "confirmed" to mean "the longest time between nexuses he could guarantee was in the data" while Uma seems to have asked "confirmed by who?"

To me, this points directly at the major issue in this energy report: not allowing for a larger context. I've found it helpful to at least try to adopt the point of view of someone reading a post, and then edit it with that in mind before hitting send.

Edited by John Roth
clarity
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

Troy
2 hours ago, John Roth said:

To me, this points directly at the major issue in this energy report: not allowing for a larger context.

This is very true! I do want to point out that Uma was just asking for clarity precisely because of a larger context that most may not be privy to. I will be making an official post asking of all TLE members to not only give each other the benefit of the doubt well beyond what we might give others, but to especially give benefit of the doubt to members of TeamTLE who are tasked with addressing issues. We won’t always do that gracefully, but it’s not arbitrary or bullying or picking on anyone. If someone is being publicly called out or questioned by TeamTLE, there is probably a reason and it’s only coming after many private exchanges. So sometimes the larger context isn’t always obvious. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Amanda

Serendipitous remembering of a quote I have on my Facebook profile that is super relevant: 

"Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinion in good men is but knowledge in the making." -Milton

I'm happy to see this not go completely off the rails, love you guys!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Wendy

FWIW when I see the word "confirmed" here, referring to a teaching, I generally take it to mean confirmed by Michael. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Nadine
13 hours ago, KurtisM said:

July 30th to October 13th 2010  [75 Days]

June 22nd to August 27th 2012  [66 Days]

March 15th to June 14th 2013 (Possibly. The May 2013 ER was not posted so we can't say if there was a nexus or not.)  [91 Days]

@KurtisM, you forgot last year's huge Nexus bubble! It lasted from December 22nd 2017 - July 7th 2018, well over 6 months...

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troy
57 minutes ago, Wendy said:

FWIW when I see the word "confirmed" here, referring to a teaching, I generally take it to mean confirmed by Michael. 

Thank you for stating this because it is the main reason Uma asked for some clarity of language. It matters if people read something as "confirmed" by Michael or "confirmed" by observation or "confirmed" by inference or assumptions or patterns, etc. We can't assume everyone lands on the same meaning of "confirmed." And a word like that especially matters when presented as a conclusion.

I'm glad it got clarified.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 3

CurvyWords

Toni Morrison died. I have no words.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 8

Hani

@Troy Thank you very much for this report and all the other ones ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Bakwe Chokoe
21 hours ago, Maureen said:

@Crystal, I doubt Moscow Mitch is serving Trump as a way to work through an Honorably Serving A Corrupt Master External Monad. He only wants Trump in power to serve his own interests of escalating greed and corruption. The only kool aid he's drinking is his own.

I just read this today in a Michael Speaks in regards to the arrival of the Infinite Soul. I'm not sure how far out in time the "ripple effect" operates but we are seeing an increase in violence and shock as we get closer to 2020. Just think, if what is happening now isn't the level Michael is talking about it's going to be a horrifically bloody time in our world history.

MEntity:  The arrival of the Infinite Soul is fairly lacking in fanfare or announcement. It is rarely obvious and rarely dramatic.

MEntity:  However, depending upon the positioning of the fragments to potentially host the Infinite Soul, those in direct opposition to the Logos may begin to react with rage and fear which can then escalate to historic levels of violence and shock.

"...historic levels of violence and shock" 💔

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Becca the Student

@Troy, can I just thank you for your patient kindness? It’s wonderful to have you on here, moderating and contributing to the discussions in such a caring fashion. Your calm voice during moments of agitation or panic is always appreciated. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal
On 8/6/2019 at 7:42 AM, Nadine said:

@KurtisM, you forgot last year's huge Nexus bubble! It lasted from December 22nd 2017 - July 7th 2018, well over 6 months...

Uggghhh, that was a stressful six months. I was popping Ambien like candy to sleep, which is NOT really good long-term. For some reason, even though awful things are happening in the world now and they make me sad, I feel more optimistic and less stressed that there is a light at the end of the tunnel (that is not an oncoming train!). I feel more competent and like I can solve my problems. A Nexus Bubble is pressure and stress, like being inside a giant cosmic instant pot.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy
On 8/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, CurvyWords said:

Toni Morrison died. I have no words.

Thank you for mentioning this. She left a force of words as a legacy of her life and they will carry forward infinitely. I plan to catch up on her works that were missed by me over the years as she wasn't directly on my radar for a long time until I got old enough and mature enough to grasp the magnitude of her impact and meaning.

I found some of her overleaves that were once requested in a private session that I can share here in honor of her:

7th Level Mature Sage-Cast Priest from Cadre 3, Entity 7. 

I think she and Maya Angelou are from the same Entity, if I'm remembering accurately.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

Dang, not only am I late to the party, I think I missed a couple of parties? But I just want to validate this report. I felt the agitation big time, but I am also in the camp of people experiencing less Subjectivity, at least in some areas. The agitation this time and the last few times has come in the form of my partner and I arguing, which I HATE. Increasingly our arguments feel like they're leading to some sort of life decision. But, we work through it. But then, at the end of last week, one of my bandmates and I had a misunderstanding as we were going into the recording studio that stressed me out really badly, because I get extremely overwhelmed by stress when it comes from misunderstandings and conflict with people I love. Our bass player did the classic bass player thing and mediated calmly and compassionately, and we all acted like grownups and owned our anxieties over breakfast, it was all more than fine, and we did ALL of our tracking in a solid two days.

I'm feeling Objectivity about some larger areas of my life that could and have in the past caused me extreme agitation and torment. I'm also strategic about my "escapes", which are my work (as grim as that is), my band, noisy music fandom, a couple of intense friendships of mine that are like safehouses, and good episodic tv. Pose! Save me Billy Porter!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Maureen
3 hours ago, Troy said:

Thank you for mentioning this. She left a force of words as a legacy of her life and they will carry forward infinitely. I plan to catch up on her works that were missed by me over the years as she wasn't directly on my radar for a long time until I got old enough and mature enough to grasp the magnitude of her impact and meaning.

I found some of her overleaves that were once requested in a private session that I can share here in honor of her:

7th Level Mature Sage-Cast Priest from Cadre 3, Entity 7. 

I think she and Maya Angelou are from the same Entity, if I'm remembering accurately.

Maya Angelou:  7th Level Mature, Priest-Cast Sage with a Server Essence Twin, Goal of Flow sliding to Dominance and Acceptance, an Idealist in Perseverance Mode with Chief Features of Double Stubbornness from Cadre 3, Entity 7. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Maureen

I just saw this video and it gave me chills hearing the power in the voices of the crowd and remembering that this year's Centering is Moving.

People shouted 'Do something' as Ohio governor Mike DeWine was delivering a speech on Sunday at a candlelight vigil for the victims of a shooting that left 9 dead and 29 injured. Police say the shooter, 24-year-old Connor Betts, opened fire around 1am in a popular entertainment district before being fatally shot by officers. The incident came within less than 24 hours after a shooting in El Paso, Texas.

You have the power, make the change. Do something! Do Something! Do Something! Do Something!....

and then this happened:

Gov. Mike DeWine, R-Ohio, is calling for a version of the "red flag" law, expanded background checks, and other gun control proposals in response to the mass shooting in Dayton over the weekend that left nine people dead. These proposals represent a dramatic shift in the way Ohio's state leadership has handled gun policies for most of the decade.

As DeWine rolled out his 17-point plan to reduce gun violence, he reflected on Sunday night's vigil for the Dayton shooting victims. During his address people started chanting "Do something," which eventually drowned out the rest of his remarks.

"I understand that anger, for it's impossible to make sense out of what is senseless," DeWine said during a news conference Tuesday morning. "Some chanted 'do something' and they were absolutely right."

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 4